• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Chamberlain

Laburnum

Emma Chamberlain is an 18-year-old model and YouTuber. She has a podcast called Stupid Genius where she asks a question and then explores it over the course of an episode. The most recent episode was "Why are humans ticklish?"

And the intro to said episode, once she gets around to actually talking about it, is her talking about how ticklish she is. In a fair amount of detail. And how she hates and loves it.

Episode is here: shows.cadence13.com/podcast/stupid-genius/episodes/c334a7f1-b57a-443a-9717-162562536165

I hadn't heard of her before I heard about this podcast, and I doubt I will again, but it's a nice monologue about tickling anyway.

Emma-Chamberlain-Feet-4104485.jpgEmma-Chamberlain-Feet-4104482.jpg

Great find! Some truly great tickletalk intermingled with one of the most annoying personalities ever! She loves it, she likes it, she hates it.....she got tickled yesterday......she's ticklish under her arms, on the soles of her feet....I mean I'm only a few minutes into it.

Anyways, interesting podcast! Thanks for sharing it with us, Laburnum!

She's cute. Awesome to hear someone go into this much detail on how ticklish they are. She's got a vloggers personality which is a bit annoying, but it's worth it for the relentless tickle talk!

That is really good! She's super thoughtful and insightful, it's sort of a shame that she keeps calling herself stupid, whether it's sarcastic or not.

were can i listen to the podcast sound cute sexy talk about tickling.

Way too young for me to feel comfortable listening due to me having a fetish for tickling. She quite literally JUST turned 18 and it makes me feel uneasy in the context it’s presented to us here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back