• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrating Panties

tickletori99

My ex boyfriend used to have fun with me and vibrating panties while tickling but also in public.
One day, he made me wear them during a lecture and passed around the remote control. So every student in this lecture made me come during that lecture at least once :-D LOL
But he also loved to make me orgasm in a cafe or restaurant while eating or drinking. Sometimes he also made me orgasm just while walking though the streets.

What are your experiences and fun stories with vibrating panties? :)

Last edited:
I did used to have fun with these with my ex. I remember making her wear them after I put a load of those tiny feathers out of a pillow in them
Sent her properly nuts

I did used to have fun with these with my ex. I remember making her wear them after I put a load of those tiny feathers out of a pillow in them
Sent her properly nuts

That sounds fun. ;) Would love to try that with a lee.

Sometime in the early Noughties and pre-KT, I went to Vienna for Christmas with an attractive female British barrister whom I was seeing in those days. Physically attractive, but true to her profession turned out to be a total cow. But I digress.

As she was somewhat straitlaced, one of her presents was a wearable/insertable remote-controlled egg, which I had her wear to a formal dinner we were attending with some of my Austrian friends. Whenever I thought she was looking a bit too complacent, or when she was chatting happily with one of the other women at the table I'd subtly adjust speed and intensity and zap her. Obviously she wanted to conceal what was happening to her, but as she was bedroom-only submissive and multi-orgasmic things became extremely amusing as our table companions began to wonder with continental politeness at her peculiar faces, gasps and the slight but unidentifiable buzzing.

Eventually I gently spilled the beans, as 'twere, and passed the control around to everyone's amusement. Finally it was firmly appropriated by a splendidly dress-uniformed female army Hauptmann (Captain) who kept 'Fiona' (shall we call her) in a highly exhausted state until after dessert, doubly amusing because F. was avowedly and militantly straight.

Desserts are a tradition and as such very well made in Austria.

Anyway, while I'm infinitely happier in my present situation, 'a great time was had by all'.

A million years ago I put my pager in my girl's panties and paged myself. It beeped, then vibrated for 10 seconds, once a minute. I laid on top of her, pinning her down, kissing and playing with her nipples. It took her FOREVER to cum and was delirious by then.
She'd moan every time my pager went off for two months; she was conditioned.

I still have my vibrating panties. If someone has an idea what I should do with them, let me know^^

Last edited:
Okay so this reminds me of something I wanna talk about. How come there is no version for males? Imagine having underwear that had a vibrating pad on the crotch. That would be torture for me.

Okay so this reminds me of something I wanna talk about. How come there is no version for males? Imagine having underwear that had a vibrating pad on the crotch. That would be torture for me.

i agree on both counts!

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back