• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Awkward Feeling When...

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
I just experienced something the other day that I had experienced years ago and meant to post about (but clearly never did...)

Have you ever come across someone you know in real life amidst your tickle world? And I don't mean someone who has willingly appeared in a video you happened to see or something like that. More like someone who posted something innocently that was discovered by the community. The "Ohh... I wonder if they realize..." type thing...

Maybe it's easier if I explain.

First Time
So this happened, as I said, years ago. It was back when we used to see pictures from Webshots pages and the like shown in the Images section of the forum. This one time as I was scrolling through a posting, I noticed one of the girls in one of the pictures looked familiar. I scrolled up again and, yup, it was a former student of mine (I used to teach high school). It was just one of those innocent type tickles, of course. In the picture, Girl A was tickling the side of Girl B as they stood next to each other for a picture. But there it was.. And there they were... Two girls who used to sit in my Creative Writing class. Appearing in the TMF.

And then just the other day...
I was scrolling through social media, where I am completely in the closet, and I noticed one of those tickle memes showed up... You know the ones.. Like, tickling may be fun and games but be prepared for a kick to the chin if you tickle me or something like that. And again, I did a double take, wondering 'Oh crap - what did I accidentally like for this to show up on my screen?' But nope. It was another one of my former students (she'd be close to 30 now --- yikes - when did I get old?). And she had tagged who-I-am-assuming-is-her-boyfriend now and said something like "See? This is what I was warning you about" or something like that. But of course the entire posting had a lot of what you would expect from a posting like that appearing. And again, as before, there was Girl C who used to sit in my World Literature class innocently making a comment to her boyfriend about the dangers of tickling her, and now it's out there for all to see...

The one from the other day, I admit, was just coincidental, though you know a posting like that has made the rounds, I assume. But I don't know... Just sort of left this awkward feeling (I'm clearly over it now, though haha).

So, one time when I used to work at the gym, I SWORE I seen Zoey from Tickle Challenge. This woman, who was working on our brand new vending machine, looked exactly like her only how she would look years later. I struck up a conversation and literally told her she looked like "a person I knew named Zoey", which was stupid looking back on it, as it would have created an immensely awkward situation if it WAS Zoey from TC. This girl didn't flinch or anything when i asked that, so i don't think it was her.

Other than that, I will see that meme from your second story all the time. I have not seen a person I know IRL on TMF though.

I dont know what i would do if i found a real life tmf person tho i would be tempted to test them out and see what they would do *wink wink*

I honestly don't know what i would do if i found someone i knew in real life on TMF. I'd be curious and want to approach them, but then again, i'm tickle fetish-closeted in real life and i don't think i would want to take the risk of that person telling other people about it unless i wasn't closeted at that point.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back