• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T shirts with barely any sleeves

AlishaTickles

FB_IMG_1562210161667-1.jpg

Hello everyone,

So recently it's come to my attention of a secret liking of mine when it comes to tickling, being tickled and watching others get tickled lol.. Wondering if anyone shares the same point of view. So for as long as I can remember, armpit tickling has always been my favorite. Although this still remains true, it's not always in my favor to have the tickling be on the bare skin ^_^

I have grown a liking to have myself or the lee (preferably another female) to have on a snug T shirt with barely any sleeves. Why you ask? Lol something about the fact that it still offers a teasingly bit of protection, but little to none. The availability to still tickle most of the arms, and if desired, wiggles of the fingers inside the slivers of sleeves. I also love how the sleeves shrink from little to nothing as the hands are secured above the head. In my own lee experience it tickled just as much against the thin shirt as it would if my armpits were bare lmaooo

Anyhoo, does anyone else share this liking or fascination? I'd love to know lol.. Nothing like a good armpit tickle in a T shirt with barely any sleeves ;)

If you'd like to see an example of the type of T shirt I am talking about, click the photo of myself above :) although I prefer the sleeves to be alot shorter, these sleeves in the pic would do once the hands are high above the head hehe ^_^

Last edited:
This brought back a memory to me. I was tying up a lady face down to tickle her, unbeknownst to her. I was intending to have my fun with her nylon covered legs and feet. But as I was putting the finishing touches on the wrists, my finger just ever so lightly touched her left armpit. Just that ever so light brushing of it made her laugh out loud! More than she did when I had my way with her feet. So, of course I had to explore them further later in the episode. :p

Me! I'm into thin, snug t-shirts with extra short sleeves. Preferably much shorter than the ones in your pic :)

This thread reminds me of Marisha Ray's signature "Sleeves are Bullshit" shirt.

Marisha-Image7.jpg

*raises hand*

Depending on the material of the t-shirt, it can be like wearing nylons; it looks like it adds a bit of protection, but actually makes it worse. :p

This sums it all up lol looks are deceiving!! Hahaha it makes it worse

The more open areas the better

Armpit tickling isn't my personal favorite, but I'm totally on board with the illusion of protection theory. Its like nylons or thin socks...or loose shorts &#55357;&#56840; I love reaching just a tiny bit under the hems to get at hips or thighs!

This brought back a memory to me. I was tying up a lady face down to tickle her, unbeknownst to her. I was intending to have my fun with her nylon covered legs and feet. But as I was putting the finishing touches on the wrists, my finger just ever so lightly touched her left armpit. Just that ever so light brushing of it made her laugh out loud! More than she did when I had my way with her feet. So, of course I had to explore them further later in the episode. :p

With you doing the tickling, I can imagine what must have taken place :D

As a person who often finds himself a lee and whose worst spot is his armpits, I can tell you that the feeling of my sleeves being invaded and a rush of cool air hitting my pits is far, FAR worse that an attack on bare armpits, it makes one so much more sensitive because they know what's coming! good question!

I agree with this. Those tight short sleeve shirts do it for me too. I also like tight fitting shirts for sides tickling too

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back