• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Coco in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Coco in the Tickle Chair - (WMV or MP4)

We have Coco here again, and this time she is going to have her feet tickled in the Tickle Chair. It's rare that I get to work with any ebony girls, and a lot of people have made requests, so I am happy to have her feet locked in the stocks. I start off by applying baby oil almost as soon as I begin. I want to make her feet as sensitive as possible right from the start, since I already did this scene with her once before. I ask her to hold her feet upright and still, and then I go ahead and tickle her. She is moving her feet around a lot, so I tell her to keep them still, or the toe ties are going on. She is able to hold her feet relatively still for a short time, but eventually the electric toothbrush between her toes gets her to move around more than I wanted her to. So the toeties go on, which she is very worried about. She has good reason to be worried, because this is when the scene really turns up. Now I want to say, Coco has some really funny reactions. She is very ticklish, everywhere, but definitely very ticklish on her feet. She doesn't laugh normally though, she more often screams and makes funny sounds, saying "OOOHHHH IT TICKLES!!!" and "NOOOO WAIT WAIT!!!! I even got her to apologize a few times, which is always really funny. I don't know why so many girls scream "I'M SORRY!!!" when I'm tickling them, there's really nothing for them to be sorry about. They are just here to do a tickling shoot LOL. I continue to tickle Coco for the entire 30 minute scene, using my fingers, the electric toothbrush, and the massagers with baby oil on her soles. I also do the combination of some of the tools a few times, which seems to add to the intensity. Her left foot is more ticklish than her right foot, which seems to be common among most of the girls I work with. She ends up begging me to go to the right foot, which is a fun part to watch because you guys already know that I won't. By the end of this scene, she really couldn't take any more tickling on her feet. Coco is 21 years old and 5 feet 5 inches tall.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/38670

Attachments

• Coco Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    Coco Tickle Chair - GIF.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
  • Coco Tickle Chair - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
The only time so far was when Jazmine did a shoot with her.

Last edited:
If I am able to arrange a trip with her sometime, she may do some more, but it won’t be on a regular basis.

Last edited:
It would be extremely rare if Jazmine would be here. She moved to another state and doesn’t live in this area anymore.

It has always been a challenge to get 2 girls to show up at once. But you see I've been making much better videos recently!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back