• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by feet?

oldgeezer

TMF Expert
Generally speaking I try to refrain from agreeing with comments like 90% or more of the tickling videos are fake. I suspect there is a fair amount of exaggeration but not necessarily fake. However, every time I see a video where someone is being tickled by another person’s feet it is not believable to me. Perhaps a long shot scenario where someone is already being tickled and is in somewhat of a laughing frenzy and then it was switched to being tickled by feet then maybe.

I am very ticklish when a girl tickles me with her feet !

When a person was tied down to a bondage table with arms upraised, Mistress Kassandra was an expert at tickling his or her armpits with her toes. It was genuine. I know this from personal experience. :D

(MK retired from being a professional Domme in 2006 and got married.)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=69

I think it depends on how ticklish somebody is on their feet. Some people are so ticklish on their feet that the slightest touch with anything, someone else's feet or otherwise, could send them into a frenzy. So in certain cases I think it is possible to be genuinely ticklish from being tickled by someone else's feet.

It depends on how ticklish the person is and where you tickle them. For me, tickling with your feet is harder than with your hands. You have to hit a good spot, and even then, you have to tickle hard to elicit a good reaction. So yeah, it's possible, but causes less of a reaction most of the time.

I don't know how much it tickles but its definitely stupid.

That is a matter of taste. I love being tickled by women and I also love being trampled by women's bare feet. So being tied down and having Mistress Kassandra poke her toes into my armpits while standing on the bondage table was a double joy for me. :D

it has always worked on me when a woman used her feet to tickle me.

steve

I don't know how much it tickles but its definitely stupid.

I'm with this person on that. Not my cup o tea and never understood it. Isn't a turn on for me...but, to each their own :)

When wifey ties me up and wants to be really cruel, she 69's me and tickles my feet with her hands and my pits with her feet. Trust me, it works!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back