• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's get real!

Lord_Zobor

Ok, there are a few things I want to say regarding different subjects, its been brewing inside of me for sometime.
First, tickling videos. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out fake responses to being tickled. It's so phoney its sad. Also, whether semi pro or homemade, for heaven's sake turn off the damn tv or music so we can hear the actual responses of the lee. And turn up the volume or put the microphone closer to the lee instead of twenty feet away. "Nuff said.
Second, a chat member recently lamented the fact that because they were 60, they were deemed old and not worthy of being heard or had no right to be in TMF or in the chat room. Well my my my, who has the right to make that decision? The 20 and 30 something females who think they have a monopoly in the chat room? How quickly they judge! I'm 70, am often mistaken for someone in the mid 50's because I workout, run, and keep fit. I have been a Dom, and have had subs in their 40's with no complaints of my age. I can outlast 35 year olds in a run. When I was in the military at 35, 19 year olds were huffing and puffing on a 5 mile run when I hardly broke a sweat. They were in awe when I did 25 chin ups when they could barely do 10. Now I can understand the attitude of the younger folks, but don't count the old guys out. Just because of our age don't judge us for being kinksters or fetishists. We aren't dead yet! So the younger gals may not be interested in us, but there are the mature women in TMF that may think otherwise.
Third, and this really puzzles me. Not too long ago I PM'd a regular(female) in the chat, and attempted a general conversation with her. I realize that PMing someone and jumping into a conversation about being ticklish, being tickled, etc. does not go over well, so I thought I'd start the conversation in general terms, try to get to know the person better, maybe have a friendship, whatever. Well, the first thing out of her mouth was that was no way to start a conversation, I should be complimenting her. Excuse me? Complimenting her for what? Being Miss Princess in the chat room? Well, I don't fly that way. I try to be respectful and polite. So I and others may get looked down upon for our age, and should be in the old folks home instead of on TMF, but there are a few Princesses that feel entitled in the chat room, but I wonder what they are actually like in real life, how they might be face to face? I suggest their attitude would be different, less judgemental, critical and entitled. Its so easy to type words on a screen and hide behind who they really are.
Again, "Nuff said!

I am not quite as old as you, nor as in good shape as you, but I don try to be respectful with others. I'm only 64. But I see the "Princesses" here more often than not. Once in a blue moon you come across a nice young gal, but not very often. And the chat room.... never been there, never want to!

Ok, there are a few things I want to say regarding different subjects, its been brewing inside of me for sometime.
First, tickling videos. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out fake responses to being tickled. It's so phoney its sad. Also, whether semi pro or homemade, for heaven's sake turn off the damn tv or music so we can hear the actual responses of the lee. And turn up the volume or put the microphone closer to the lee instead of twenty feet away. "Nuff said.
Second, a chat member recently lamented the fact that because they were 60, they were deemed old and not worthy of being heard or had no right to be in TMF or in the chat room. Well my my my, who has the right to make that decision? The 20 and 30 something females who think they have a monopoly in the chat room? How quickly they judge! I'm 70, am often mistaken for someone in the mid 50's because I workout, run, and keep fit. I have been a Dom, and have had subs in their 40's with no complaints of my age. I can outlast 35 year olds in a run. When I was in the military at 35, 19 year olds were huffing and puffing on a 5 mile run when I hardly broke a sweat. They were in awe when I did 25 chin ups when they could barely do 10. Now I can understand the attitude of the younger folks, but don't count the old guys out. Just because of our age don't judge us for being kinksters or fetishists. We aren't dead yet! So the younger gals may not be interested in us, but there are the mature women in TMF that may think otherwise.
Third, and this really puzzles me. Not too long ago I PM'd a regular(female) in the chat, and attempted a general conversation with her. I realize that PMing someone and jumping into a conversation about being ticklish, being tickled, etc. does not go over well, so I thought I'd start the conversation in general terms, try to get to know the person better, maybe have a friendship, whatever. Well, the first thing out of her mouth was that was no way to start a conversation, I should be complimenting her. Excuse me? Complimenting her for what? Being Miss Princess in the chat room? Well, I don't fly that way. I try to be respectful and polite. So I and others may get looked down upon for our age, and should be in the old folks home instead of on TMF, but there are a few Princesses that feel entitled in the chat room, but I wonder what they are actually like in real life, how they might be face to face? I suggest their attitude would be different, less judgemental, critical and entitled. Its so easy to type words on a screen and hide behind who they really are.
Again, "Nuff said!

Chances are that the "Princesses" you've encountered have actually been guy acting the way they think women act.

Chances are that the "Princesses" you've encountered have actually been guy acting the way they think women act.

Lol! Yeah, this is most accurate. Or they are underage. Or both!

And OP, sorry for your bad experience. There is a thread floating around with 35+ aged members. Maybe look into it and PM a few of the ladies to see if they’d like to chat.

CapturedDoll, you are one of the finest ladies here, you were on my friend's list on Fetlife, and you were just as pleasant there as you are here. A truly wonderful lady!

Well yes, that is the one, but its not the only one I've seen referring negatively to older folks in the TMF. Also, I've observed some of the comments made by others in chat.

Again, "Nuff said!

While I'm not discounting the theory that you were likely catfished, I'm not sold on the fact that some ungrateful woman immediately gave you lip without reason. This reads like the beginning of a facebook diatribe about people frustrated that "chivalry is dead!" before launching into monologue about millennials.

Nothing wrong with millennials. Just accept the fact that with so many people on the TMF, and dozens in chat, some are just plain ignorant and disrespectful. This holds true for all walks of life.

Well yes, that is the one, but its not the only one I've seen referring negatively to older folks in the TMF. Also, I've observed some of the comments made by others in chat.

So when you read that thread you saw it had nothing to do with TMF and that this older dude was trying to join a teenager chat group on an app for kids, yeah?

So when you read that thread you saw it had nothing to do with TMF and that this older dude was trying to join a teenager chat group on an app for kids, yeah?

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good snit, shall we?

Well it certainly appeared he was being perverted. He needs some investigating.
The only reason I commented on it was because I have seen other negative comments about older people in TMF.

Well it certainly appeared he was being perverted. He needs some investigating.
The only reason I commented on it was because I have seen other negative comments about older people in TMF.

Where? In that thread? In chat? Somewhere in some thread in the past and wtf does that have to do with fake acting in tickle vids?

the OP is all over the place

This reads like the beginning of a facebook diatribe about people frustrated that "chivalry is dead!" before launching into a monologue about millennials.

I do that at least once a day :blaugh: Not on Facebook though; in real life :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back