• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture Tickling fun! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Gustavo Chavez 34 yr old drugs Baron and Drug Cartel leader having been arrested had been taken to the interrogation cell immediately on arrival on my instructions and as ordered stripped to briefs and socks and secured to the restraint bed and left in the sound-proof cell where I would gain the necessary information from him regarding shipments of the cocaine he illegally imported, smuggled on to U.S. soil, who his contacts were as known at least three in the nation's administration dept; so he protected and consequently was not hidden from view; in fact quite the opposite being often interviewed in magazines as a successful businessman and ‎entrepreneur! Gustavo enjoyed flaunting his celebrity but we now had information which had proved his downfall and he having been arrested at his Malibu mansion; one of his three global residences; the others being a large villa outside Havana and a luxury apartment in Knightsbridge, London! I was confident as tough as the 6'2" Cuban was that I would succeed in breaking him and take time and enjoy doing so!

Entering into the cell and securing the door so as not to be interrupted and then putting my black leather holdall back down on the floor I walked up to him and satisfied his being gagged and blindfold, I initially engaged in psychological torment. Well known the attractive Chavez favoured designer clothes and especially having a liking for expensive footwear; he often seen in suede Gucci loafers and those he'd been wearing black suede with gold chain styled buckles seen by me in the cell. I replaced them on his large socked size 12 feet!

"Gustavo I have always found it interesting how we share a similar fetish as you of course having a passion for exclusive designer footwear, in a recent interview boasting of having over 500 pairs of shoes from Gucci, Versace, Charles Jourdan, Moreschi, Ermenegildo Zegna and Bruno Magli to name a few, you admitting shoes being a fixation for you and joking your weakness! I have to say I admire your fashion sense and always found you attractive as of course have the ladies; your womanisng legendary! There's something exciting about a bad boy and you certainly that and with a liking for watching your enemies tortured and even participating yourself and favouring using a cattle prod on them and especially their feet as well as beating their bare and vulnerable soles! I share with you I've said a similar fetish but there's a difference which I fully intend illustrating to you!"

Saying this I slipping off both Gucci loafers having seated myself comfortably at the end of the restraint bed and immediately the scent of his shoes and perspiration through the thin black sheer silk socks apparent as immediately his toes wiggled as I relished in their luscious smell and both socks clearly outlining the contours of his large feet which I admired and heard a muffled no from him and smiled.

"I have to say Gustavo I've wondered what your feet look like and read that you can't bear them touched when asked if you a regular at spas enjoyed being massaged, it was in Vanity Fair I remember and stressing massage was very relaxing but your feet a no go zone and being emphatic about it but restrained you really have no choice but to endure it's happening Gustavo as I can tell you it will be! Torture need not be painful and it's in my interest you're not marked physically; your feet are very appealing Gustavo and your fetish for shoes and mine for feet and squirm all you want; I am going to take complete advantage of them both and in every way imaginable except beating them! You wiggling your toes at me is so inviting!"

Saying this Gustavo stopped immediately as I knew he would and I amused myself telling him how I liked the fact that being so overtly sensitive on his feet that any touch would tickle! I would enjoy the fact being so highly, extremely and genuinely ticklish that my fun with them would not be pleasure for him and not something controllable by him as his feet would have reason to squirm, his toes to twitch as laughter would be forced from him against his will! I mentally tormenting him milking the fact torture tickling being all about surviving the moment as he'd only be able to focus on the the hellishly tormenting sensations and desperate for the ordeal to end being so horrendously ticklish and seeing even the word ticklish getting an immediate reaction from him and that being all I needed to know and to see as that being indicative of real ticklishness and he would pay for those he'd ordered tortured and engaging himself in torturing them by enduring a torturous, teasing, tormenting tickle time; a nightmare of ticklishness! I smiled hearing increased muffled moans from him knowing he'd be in panic mode!

I loved taking my time keeping him waiting for the intolerable experience I was committed, determined to seeing him endure as the boot on the other foot; he the victim and again I guess involuntarily wiggling his socked toes and my sitting close enough to really get a sniff of them which I knew would be so unnerving for him and mentally tormenting him saying they smelling strong and masculine and smelling as raunchy as they did, how I looked forward later to seeing if they tasted as ripe as I hoped but in no rush as his feet were now my feet in every way to lust over and foot-rape!

"Mmm the smell of your feet Gustavo is intoxicating and both so exposed and vulnerable and able to see your feet so clearly through these Armani socks!"; saying this ran the tip of a finger across his right sole and he immediately flinched so repeated the action along his left socked sole and laughed saying he was a ticklish one and how much he hated it thrilled me and told him to try to keep his feet still as moving them was so enticing and knowing his being so damn ticklish, this an impossibility for him as I proved doing the same thing again and again and asking him which foot was the most ticklish but being determined to find out myself as another sole stroke and another and another!

Then I proceeded to lightly run all my fingers along his soles and he realising why his feet secured together as he squirimed desperately to avoid my relentless finger tickles and menacingly saying how torture tickling being used undocumented in interrogations as useful and effective, no tell tale signs of it being delivered! Adding freshly bared warm, sensitive feet the most ticklish but to get them prepared needing being massaged in socks and something I would be excited doing anyway; feeling up his feet, a straight man's feet but especially one so horribly ticklish!

I wasn't disappointed as he gasped and muffled giggling instantaneous as I fondled his right foot, squeezing his toes through his socks and making sure I having a firm grip of his right foot as I massaged it all over and I mean every inch and then moved on to his left foot and loved the natural warmth and moistness of each socked foot but the greatest delight for me in being the fact his hating every sensation with a vengeance! The more I massaged the hotter and more sensitive his socked feet became and he flinching and squirming all the time, gasping and even cursing which was even better!

"Ssssh Gustavo just relax your so ticklish feet and feel my hands all over them, Mmmm they're so warm and smell awesome and wet with sweat which naturally lubes them but I can't resist tasting them!"

Saying this I began licking his socked soles and toes which drove him berserk, licking up n' down each sole and then licking his toes through them and worse for him then sucking on them, such a violent reaction, I saying almost I was sure equal to the reactions he enjoyed witnessing when applying electricity to the soles of his victims but with him by orally assaulting his toes and toes protected at the moment through socks! Squeezing his toes and whilst in my mouth lightly caressing socked soles so his toes wiggled as I sucked the sweat of them!

I stopped and let him relax and he cursed and cursed me as I told him how his Cuban feet tasted awesome socked so bare would be a delicacy and fondled his socked feet and not to tickle but to demonstrate my being in complete control, squeezing each foot and leaning into them both and deeply sniffing them hearing how this upset and disgusted him! The musky scent from Gustavo's socked feet overpoweringly sexy as I told him and had my dick so hard which added to his frustration that another man was getting off on his socked feet. I then slowly to torment him more peeled off each sock and had two smelly n' sweaty bare feet facing me and amazingly soft feet as I fondled them which clearly angered him but as I reminded him, he could do nothing to stop me!

"Gustavo you have feet that are a foot-lovers dream, long suckable toes, quite high arched which the feather will be perfect for and big feet for the electric toothbrush to work wonders on but feet sweaty and needing cleaning so a tongue bath in order, my lips lusting on your big, macho feet Gustavo; a sensation you will find totally sickening and an experience so embarrassing, so humiliating and not something I would think you'd ever admit to happening and if you did, with what proof of it? People underestimate the use of a feather as childs play but someone as excruciatingly ticklish as you are I assure you a hellish tickle tool, soft tendrils drawn in between each toe and the quill end stroked the length of your soles with focus along your arches and the revolving bristles of the toothbrush has proven remarkably effective in gaining confessions from the strongest of men and those less sensitive then you but for now gagged; my objective is not to get information from you but to torture tickle you for my sadistic pleasure!"

Saying this I then drew the feather tendrils in between the toes of his right foot and were he not restrained he'd have shot off the bed as clearly the volume of laughter escalated and delighted in informing him he was in a sound-proof cell and the only reason he was gagged was because it increased his sense of complete vulnerability. I then dragged the quill end along his soles, right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot and continued as he was breathing hard and heavy as he was struggling and with long, flowing strides massaged the length of the feather between each of his toes as he desperately needing to avoid this happening as the feather tickling continued back and forth over each of his bare feet. The feather teasing along his toes on each foot in turn toes and toes wiggling and trapped feet tickled mercilessly, every nerve ending stimulated and provoking undeniable ticklish reactions from him!

"Who would have thought you'd be this ticklish Gustavo, even exceeding my expectations, I am loving this I have to tell you so I guess both of us sadists so something else in common as knowing you're suffering is so encouraging, all the invitation necessary; in fact we're going to meet again as your feet are addictive and refusal and amazing how news gets around and in the right ears I'm sure you would be tickled into complying to being raped, bitched out and perhaps just having feet tickled as a distraction, amusement by some cons; so more sensible to accept you're my tickle-bitch! Something to think about Gustavo!"

I could only imagine the horror he felt knowing he in a catch 22 situation as I resumed gently stroking the lengths of his bare feet with my fingers and including stroking in between and under his toes and caressing his bare soles with special attention to the arches of his feet and no alternative for him but to put up and shut-up though increasingly impossible as his laughter was constant but licking up n' down the sweaty soles whilst stroking them was driving him ballistic! I saliva lubed both soles with my eager tongue and slid it in between all of his toes joking his feet were both a sweet and salty snack as I indulged sucking on the edges of each foot and grazing my bottom teeth across both soft soles! Gustavo howled as his body jerked around as he tried so hard to pull his feet away from attack as the tickling grew in intensity and tortuousness!

"A real endurance Gustavo but I can't resist playing with you feet in every way and I can see my varied techniques overloading you physically and mentally and these feet of yours smell and taste awesome; both sweatier by the minute and ordinarily I don't use oil but exceptions to every rule and knowing oiled soles, virgin soles; they'll be a delight to initiate into the art of serious foot-play as I've only been toying with you but my objective is to torture tickle the fuck out of you and how will you stop me so get ready for a tickle trip to hell which ends when I decide and not anytime soon!"

I then systematically coated both bare soles with oil and even massaging this over them had him squirming violently but proving unable to handle it when I began using the hairbrush, in moments he started laughing his head off. Both soles inches from my face he experiencing ticklish sensations he'd never experienced, each one igniting the nerves in his feet with ease and resulting in subjection to a ticklish frenzy carried out by me in excited fury as I imagined his loving making his victim's suffer!

Wanting to hear him I then removed the gag from him and ignoring his pleas to let him go I resumed sitting at his feet and running the plastic tines the length of his feet as he lost it much to my delight ..

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHOOHOOH AHAHAHANOOOTTHAATTT!!AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHASSTOOPSTSTOOOPP!NOOOHAHAHAHHAHA!"

The administered oil to his feet really increased the sensitivity of his soles and toes as lubed my fingers slid all over his feet so easily and devastatingly encouraging an extreme tidal wave of ticklish sensations of magnified intensity; pure torture tickling as I told him 4 out of every 5 guys being ticklish on their feet and the tickling he was enduring having developed from light tickling to aggressive tickling was driving Gustavo breathless and I stopped to allow him to breathe! Then again furiously scrabbling my fingers all over his soles with speed and Gustavo hysterical with he in no position to pull his feet away and defend himself! I busied myself sucking and nibbling on his toes and telling him that I hope he'd considered my food for thought idea or perhaps the idea of my making sure he in a cell shared with two other cons that knew his weakness and would explore it as something to do or prior to or after fucking him; tickling, lickling and systematically foot raping him! They're taking full and complete advantages of his size 12's after lights out in the cell block if he failed to satisfy their needs and desires as being a looker was sure he'd be forced to learn to suck dick!

I again activated the electric toothbrush and ran it along the soles of his feet and across the base of his toes! Stopping and starting at random so he could not even try to anticipate each new ticklish sensation; much less prepare himself for endurance of them and loving hearing a sense of relief when stopping and replacing his socks until sensing my mouth sucking on his socked toes and fingers deployed delivering teasing caresses along his soles and knowing soon his socks off; my showing him who was Boss! Both socked feet in my face and inhaling his foot smell and telling him how nice they smelled and how warm n' wet they felt and assaulting his socked feet full force with my teasing fingers dancing over the sheer socked soles and toes and driving him wild! Followed by socks off my tongue lickling and sucking on each of his newly bared toes and showing him no mercy! The lethal combination of natural sweat and saliva making his feet all the more sensitive; ticklish! Gustavo laughing and gasping in reaction to my relentlessly attacking his overly sensitive feet and wondering when will the torture end or even if it ever would and my fun; keeping him guessing!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back