• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My taped toes

CapturedDoll

Verified
Someone asked me to take pics with my toes tied. But I don't have anything yet to do that with. So I chose regular tape lol!! I have to say it worked really well and would use it again! Very comfy surprisingly!!

I have by myself tried out shoe strings in various levels of tightness. I think its too much for me. I need to be comfortable.And s.s are too much. Too thick. With tape film you can tickle closer to the areas there, whereas rope won't let you. And so much better circulation.) I likey. :)

Attachments

• 20190705_122202_HDR_Film4-1.jpg
    20190705_122202_HDR_Film4-1.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 2,712
Last edited:
It would be a damn shame if there isn't someone worshiping those gorgeous feet every single day!

Wonderful close up of your fabulous, beautiful soles! :feets:
Thanks so much for sharing the photos with us. :D

How do you keep your soles so perfect, CD?

How do you keep your soles so perfect, CD?

Lotion in socks :) And scrubbing them in the shower. I am though needing a pedicure. Always nice to have too. :) Im getting one today or tomorrow.

Oh my God! Absolutely perfect little feet! A perfect dream come true would be finding those adorable ticklish cuties sticking out from under a bed.

Beautiful feet, Doll. Thank you for sharing. Being comfortable is super important! Lers need to be more aware of that for sure!

Can you please post some pics of the top of your feet so we can see your toes?

Someone asked me to take pics with my toes tied. But I don't have anything yet to do that with. So I chose regular tape lol!! I have to say it worked really well and would use it again! Very comfy surprisingly!!

I have by myself tried out shoe strings in various levels of tightness. I think its too much for me. I need to be comfortable.And s.s are too much. Too thick. With tape film you can tickle closer to the areas there, whereas rope won't let you. And so much better circulation.) I likey. :)

Absolutely stunning and extremely sexy! Would love to test the strength of the tape with some fun tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back