• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Tickling in Las Vegas

falcon

Verified
**COPIED, PASTED AND AMENDED FROM MY ORIGINAL THREAD**

Hello!! Ok, so, I'm a 48 year old guy and I'm looking to have a great tickling experience with another guy (25-45 years old but that's negotiable). I'd very much prefer that you would be willing to be tickled in pantyhose with minimal to no other clothing (that is very negotiable). If you feel more comfortable being clothed, that's completely fine!! I'm also not really worried about how you identify, so, bi, gay, straight......it's all good!!! I'm primarily looking for those in the Las Vegas area or those possibly traveling to or through here. I am able to host, however, if you have a hotel room, for safety reasons, I'd much prefer to come to you. Send me a PM and let's talk about all things tickling and get to know each other!!! This part is really important. I do like to spend some time speaking, getting to know each other and building a connection/chemistry before we decide to play. I feel like this helps establish boundaries, trust and clear communication of what each other is looking for, which will make for an amazing experience for both of us!! Hope to hear from you!! Don't be shy, boys!!

Luke

Last edited:
I’ll be in Vegas this January

**COPIED, PASTED AND AMENDED FROM MY ORIGINAL THREAD**

Hello!! Ok, so, I'm a 45 year old guy and I'm looking to have a great tickling experience with a younger guy. My only real requirements are that you be in the age range of 18-23 (but age is negotiable) and be VERY ticklish. My preferences are that you would be willing to be tickled in pantyhose with minimal to no other clothing (that is very negotiable). If you feel more comfortable being clothed, that's completely fine!! I'm also not really worried about how you identify, so, bi, gay, straight......it's all good!!! I'm primarily looking for those in the Las Vegas area or those possibly traveling to or through here. I am able to host, however, I don't have restraints :(. Send me a PM and let's talk about all things tickling and get to know each other!!! Hope to hear from you!!

Falcon aka Luke

I would be interested. I am a lee for men that enjoys being tickle tortured and milked in many ways. I will be in the Las Vegas area this January if you are still looking for a lee then. I am 26 but look much younger and I can provide you with videos if my past tickling sessions as well if needed. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey the community is jiving. . Will be there from sept 20 to 23. So hit me up if interested

My name is John and I would LOVE to be tickled by you. I’m 53. I live in Las Vegas Nevada.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back