• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sims 3: Ironwood house

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! This probably won't help, but here goes.

Does anyone have a picture (walls down view) of Carl's (from Carl's guide) Ironwood house? (Or, I think it was named Ironwood)

I have looked for a few days now, and no luck. [Pulling hair out in frustration, LoL]

I have a sim in mind, but he's an outdoorsy type (Fishing, Gardening, ETC). So, I thought that the Ironwood would be a perfect fit for him.

Or, if any of you know of any other rustic looking houses feel free to post a walls down picture.

That's the one. Thanks Lisa!

That was driving me crazy digging through Bing images (used countless search terms) with no luck.

No problem! I'm a pretty avid sims fan myself so I know a fair bit and have contributed a few builds myself.

No problem! I'm a pretty avid sims fan myself so I know a fair bit and have contributed a few builds myself.

I don't have access to the gallery due to needing an EA account (I used to have one, back in the Sims 3 days, but lost my username and password)

So I'm stuck building my own houses and lots. I've got pretty good at building freestyle, but sometimes it's nice to have blueprint to go off of.

It's insane how much the EX packs are for Sims 4 though. I got on the "X-Box Shop" and added up the price of everything (minus base game) and the total was about $500

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back