• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debts, part 2 (Mostly MMF/F, edging, brutal, very noncon etc)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

Kat walked along the street admiring the houses, the cleanliness, the absolute peace and quiet. Those two girls definitely chose a decent part of town.*Must be Little Miss Tickly Puss that has the cash in that household*she thought, Hayley certainly had nothing going for herself financially nor did any of her relatives, or friends for that matter. How had her rich roomy been missed until now?

The birds began their dawn chorus and Kat looked back on the night with a warm heart and a satisfied sigh. She flicked through the photos she had taken on her phone as her heels clicked and clacked along the pavement and smiled as she found her favourite of the night – Sophia bound in all her glory and looking straight into the camera, wide eyed and with quite literally everything on show.*Just fucking try going to the police, lovey. I dare you.

“Do you think we went too far back there?”

“Too far?” Kat asked back as she stifled a laugh, “You're working in this business and worrying about going too far? Did we leave them both breathing?”

“Well, we did but-”

“-but nothing then. Simple as that. Hayley knew what she was getting herself into, she's not a complete fucking retard. Most of one, sure. But not complete.”

“I don't know... I mean, her friend's nothing to us-”

“-actually no, no she is not nothing to us.” Kat interrupted once more with irritation beginning to show in her voice. The only reason she tolerated this man, known to her simply as V, was that he had proven to be an exceptionally gifted tickler. His friend, C, was an expert with bondage techniques and Kat truly admired the work of both of these guys. What she hated however was their conversation, particularly after a night like that.

V persisted, “I'm not trying to undermine you here ma'am-”

“-then don't.” She turned to him and stared straight into his eyes, “Her friend, this 'Sophia', is the one with the money. Obviously,*obvi-fucking-ously,*she is important to us.”

“I guess, it's just...” He trailed off, full of doubts, breaking the stare and looking down at the ground, Kat had worn a glossy black and silver pair of strappy heels and painted her nails a deep purple, they looked fantastic in the glow of the morning sun. “It's just-”

“-you'll never have them, so get those thoughts out of your mind right now.” She smiled as she told him matter of factly. She often caught V ogling her feet and took great pleasure in flaunting them whenever the opportunity showed itself.

Suddenly his friend C spoke up, “You know miss, we could just take them. You've seen what we do and frankly I'm getting a little tired of your constant attitude. What is your problem with us?”

Kat sauntered over to C, her eyes piercing into his and he couldn't help but feel both intensely aroused and intimidated by her at the same time. She was an utter bitch to be sure, but good lord would she be fun to break.

“My problem sweety, is your friend's incessant whining.”

“He isn't 'whining', he's worried about those girls back there. I am a little too, to be totally honest. What if they go to the police now? That went way off script.”

“Script?” Kat asked with a bewildered expression, “We have scripts now? Tell me then what was this script we were meant to be following, please I'd love to hear about it.”

The more fiery she became, the hotter she became. C was struggling to put his thoughts into words, what he'd meant was they had no business doing anything to Hayley's friend. Hayley was the target, her friend should have been restrained and nothing more until business with Hayley was concluded and then released unmolested. That had most definitely not happened last night.

What he actually said was, “There's procedures, you know-” Kat made no effort to hide her exasperated eye rolling as he continued, “-and they weren't followed, that's all.”

Kat had had enough of this, “OK darlings, it's been a very long night and so I'll give you both the benefit of the doubt here.” She bent forward, all the way down to begin unbuckling her shoes in preparation for the drive home as she continued to address her colleagues, “I'm going home to organise things for tonight, I suggest you two do the same, that is if you're still up for it?”

Both V and C barely registered what Kat was saying to them as they admired her incredible physique, this was the most either had seen of Kat's body, hidden away behind entirely black clothing as it always was during jobs. Usually they finished their work in the dark of night and simply wore their black outfits to their cars, changing at home, but dawn had broken on this occasion and opting wisely to not walk down the street dressed in black outfits complete with masks, for the first time ever they were treated to Kat's gorgeous, highly toned body.

She looked up at them and smiled as she removed her shoes, “I take it that's a yes then?”

Addressing the beautiful bare feet more than Kat herself both C and V agreed to meet back with Kat tonight. She was very happy about this, their skills were indispensable in cases like this, plus they were both big guys which was always helpful when having to restrain targets. Skills which brought both happiness and fear into Kat's life. When C had threatened her before she felt an icy sensation sweep over her. Something she hadn't felt in years.

“OK, well I'll see you tonight then. Though tonight, let's try less whinging and more being actual men, yeah?” She asked in a condescending tone as she opened her car door and climbed in, shutting it softly behind her.

They watched, at a loss for words but boiling with mixed feelings toward her as she started the engine and began to turn around and head for home.

She waved to them as she was pulling away and they waved back, “We need to have her, you know?” C asked his friend.

“That can't happen, but it's a fun idea” replied V as he watched Kat disappear around the corner at the end of the road.

“Yeah I know it's not allowed, workplace limits and all that, but in the real world we could have her. Like we had those girls last night. We just need to find out where she lives. And God knows she deserves it.” C explained with real passion in his voice.

But V was tired, “Look mate I just want to go home now, I'm knackered and to be honest kinda just want to forget about what we did last night.”

“Alright well, I'll see you tonight then. Yeah?”

“Yeah, see you then.”

V turned away from his friend and headed over to his car. He had to agree, working Kat over would be a dream come true. But she was powerful, crossing her in any way would come with great risk. No doubt C, the more reckless of the two, would be willing to risk his career and possibly his life for a one night stand with Kat's feet, but V had other plans. The money in this line of work was excellent and the perks weren't to be sneered at, he just hated when innocent people were dragged into it like last night.

Something had to be done about Kat, he knew that. He just had to keep his friend under control until the opportunity presented itself.

Later that evening, Hayley was beginning to wake up. She stirred on the living room carpet, gently opening her eyes realising she was no longer hogtied at which point she jolted wide awake and ran upstairs to Sophia's bedroom. She saw the dishevelled remnants of her friend sitting motionless on her bed.

“Oh, oh Sophia,” with genuine sorrow in her voice she spoke softly to her friend, “I'm so sorry for this. I am so unbelievably sorry for all of this Sophia, are you OK?” She felt it was a dumb question but couldn't think of anything else to ask.

Sophia didn't reply, she sat with her arms folded around her legs and stared at her knees. Her wrists and ankles showing the strain from the previous night's activities and her body generally feeling like she'd had a good workout, particularly around her abs. She flinched as Hayley attempted to hug her, Hayley sank back down on the bed looking down at the floor.

Hayley continued, “I'm really sorry, they shouldn't have done this, this has nothing to do with you.”

Sophia snorted at that,*nothing to do with me?*Her body ached, everywhere, even her neck and her jaw ached and her feet still showed pink trace lines all over them. The aroma of Sophia's cum, sweat, pee and of the baby oil the fiends had used against her hung thick in the air. The bed was an absolute disaster area. And now her friend sits there and says she is basically nothing in all of this. She sure as hell didn't feel like nothing right now.

“Nothing?” Sophia asked with a hint of anger in her quiet voice. Her voice raised, “Look at this place, will you? Look at me.”

Hayley looked at her friend, staring at her side around her ribs, she just couldn't bring herself to make eye contact despite knowing Sophia was looking straight at her. She saw the light bruises on her friends ribs and pink friction marks around her hips and thighs. She just couldn't believe any of this had happened.

“Look at me!” Sophia shouted as she slammed her fists into her mattress and shed tears of a different nature to that of the floods released the previous night. She covered her face with her hands as she wept.

Hayley felt awful. No words were coming, none at all. She felt hollow and as if she were sinking into a hole with nothing to grab onto.

“I'll speak to them, yeah? I'll let them know this was all a big misunderstanding.” She fumbled for words, anything that might magically make things better right now. “Please, Soph, I'll sort this I swear.”

Sophia steadied her breathing as she listened to her friend's rambling.*Speak to them. Right. Pretty sure these aren't the kinda people you just have a quick chat with to smooth things over. Especially... Especially, Her.

The memories of Sophia's chief tormentor the night before, the mystery woman, haunted her. They actually made her shiver. She was utterly bewitching, domineering, highly skilled at pleasing a woman too. And as it turned out, just as skilled at torturing them.

As Sophia seemed to be calming down, Hayley tentatively asked, “So, do you want to call or would you like me to do it?”

“Call? Who?”

“The police-”

“-no! We are not involving anybody in this Hayley, nobody.”

Hayley sat in silence for a long time, why would Soph not want to call the police? This was a crime, they were sitting in an actual crime scene. Evidence, to Hayley's disgust, was to be found in Sophia's hair and no doubt in swabs from her skin. She had to make her friend see sense here, for both their benefits and possibly other people out there right now about to receive a visit from the trio of pervs.

“I know it's been a shit day, especially for you hun, but we need to tell somebody about this. It's the-”

“-Hayley we are not fucking telling anybody,” Sophia shot back staring into Hayley's very soul, “do you understand that? Nobody will ever know of what happened here.”

“But why though? What did they do?”

“They tortured me!” Sophia's voice broke with the volume of her response. Hayley hadn't meant that, she knew full well what had happened physically, she was just confused as to why he friend wanted no police action here.

As gently as she could, Hayley replied, “That's why we need to-”

“-do what? Do what Hayley?” Sophia was becoming increasingly agitated with each question she asked. “Go to the station to give a statement about being tied up and fucking*tickled?”

“You were assaulted Soph, not just tickled-”

“-it's still tickling! I can't go to the police and say I was tickled.”

“You weren't just tickled!” Hayley fought to hide the anger in her voice, “I was downstairs, I heard what they did to you, what they made you do. I heard it all Sophia!”

“Hayley, you heard nothing, because nothing happened. We're dropping this right now.” Sophia stood up, her legs trembling, “I'm getting this place cleaned up and then I'm going to have a bath.”

“Sophia for God's sake, what is your problem with reporting this?”

Sophia took a deep breath and ran her hands through her hair, taking a moment to steady herself before replying, “They filmed me, Hayley. OK? They filmed me, all of me, during all of it. They also took photos of me.” Another deep breath, “If I tell anyone about what happened, they show the entire world what happened with a few clicks.”

As if it were possible, Hayley's heart sank even further. Her anger at her friend's stubbornness dissolving into helplessness.

“Soph, I'm so sorry. Just... I mean, is there anything, literally anything I can do for you right now?”

“Well I guess you can 'sort this' as you said before, can't you.” Sophia spat the words out at Hayley as she walked out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom. Hayley watched her leave and then turned to look at the bed. It had obviously been one hell of a night for Soph. As it had been for Hayley, too. She heard the shower spring into life and as her friend washed away the previous night, Hayley wished she could wash it just as easily from her mind.

It had all been so incredibly exciting in the beginning, when she'd met up after a long back and forth over the web with like minded people from across town. All said to be involved with the BDSM lifestyle Hayley had long been fascinated by. All highly experienced in their individual fields of interest and all pretty damn hot too, which didn't hurt.

They'd met in a park one Sunday afternoon, the sun blazing down and hundreds of people about. They'd talked at great length about the kinda stuff they got up to at the weekend in the various underground clubs around town. Hayley was beside herself the entire conversation, the stories of bondage, of chastity, of fetishes, but mostly about tickling much to Hayley's excitement and terror. She'd always loved it, she just couldn't stand it.

It was clear to the people she'd met with, two husband and wife couples, that Hayley would make an excellent sub. Especially with her relationship to tickling. They agreed after much discussion to bring Hayley along to a club that very night. They told her to dress in ordinary clothes, no fancy outfits were required particularly with new people. In fact that was advised of newbies, it was a good way to mark them out as new and possibly in need of directing around the club. One thing they did insist upon was that Hayley wear a flower bracelet. It wasn't explained why and Hayley didn't enquire, the mystery element was quite alluring.

Being a swelteringly hot day, Hayley dressed for the weather. She wore denim shorts, white trainers with matching frilly trainer socks and a tight pink t shirt. She strode towards the agreed meeting spot in the centre of town with a confidence she wished with all her heart she could feel an ounce of on the inside. What was she getting into here? It seemed like a cool thing to do, underground sex club right under everybody's noses, who wouldn't want to visit that?

After waiting over fifteen minutes of anxiously pacing and playing with her new bracelet and with no sign of her online friends, that nervousness had gone completely. On the verge of complete disappointment, receiving no reply to yet more texts and phone calls to her absent friends, she decided to give it five more minutes before just heading home.

She turned her head in the direction of the click clacking of heels walking along the street and her breath caught in her throat. Walking straight towards her was a striking figure of a woman, curvy and athletic, great legs and even greater feet and a definite air of dominance about her. Hayley made eye contact and smiled meekly at this woman, feeling almost like a child as she did so.

She noticed this woman glance at her bracelet and immediately went red with embarrassment, she'd totally forgotten in that moment she was wearing it and hoped to god the woman hadn't seen one around here before. She tried to hide it quickly folding her arms across her chest and looking around pretending to be interested in something.

“I saw it.” the woman smirked as she strode by.

Hayley squeezed her eyes shut as she willed the earth to swallow her whole. Nothing happened though. She heard those heels stop, opened her eyes again and turned to face this woman who wasn't even trying to be discreet about eyeing Hayley up and down.

“Excuse me?” she asked shyly.

“The bracelet sweety, I saw it.”

Hayley unfolded her arms slowly and awkwardly played with the bracelet again, she was starting to feel a bit ridiculous here.

“So who are you here with?” the woman enquired.

“I was meant to be meeting people, I don't think they're coming now though.”

“No? Well come with me then, I know what you were hoping to do tonight.”

Hayley flushed with humiliation again, she was so out of her depth with this lady. This lady who was now taking slow steps toward her as she spoke.

“What is it you're into?” she asked.

“Erm, well I dunno. I like a lot of things I guess.” Hayley answered with a slight tremor in her voice.

“A lot of things? Well, I like that too,” she smiled at Hayley, “Come, sit with me.” the woman said, motioning toward a bench. Hayley did as requested.

“A lot of things, you guess?” the woman asked as they sat down, “Can I take a guess?”

Hayley didn't know what to say, so sat silently, frozen in place.

The woman turned on the bench to face Hayley and lifted her feet up into Hayley's lap. The sight of those feet in those shoes, right there pressing into her crotch made Hayley's heart skip at least one beat. They were absolutely gorgeous. Perfectly white and pink all over, no evidence of any dryness whatsoever.

“Go ahead. Take my shoes off.”

With shaking hands Hayley did as ordered, unfastening one and then the other before gently slipping them off, revealing utterly flawless soles Hayley actually wanted to eat. The woman reached for her shoes and set them down on the ground.

“Now, massage them.”

Hayley's mouth was dry, these must have been the hottest feet in the city, if not the country or even the world. This woman could be a model on the websites Hayley enjoyed, maybe she actually was. Brimming with excitement she clasped one hand around each foot, fingers on the tops and thumbs pressed into the soles and began her massage of these exquisite specimens. She felt the heat of them in her hands, felt the silky texture, admired the arch of the feet and the general curved beauty of them both. The heat from these feet was starting to stoke a fire in her belly.

“Good, but not great. You'll need practice with it. Try not to be so nervous.” She pulled her feet away slowly and saw the look of disappointment in the young lady's face, “Want another try?” Hayley nodded bashfully. The feet returned, well one foot at least. Hayley was puzzled as to why the other was resting on her shoulder.

“Clean them.” The woman ordered.

Hayley looked around, confused, “I don't, uhm, I don't have anything to-”

“-sweety... Use your tongue.”

That did it for Hayley. She held the ankle in both hands and with the heat in her abdomen raging she pressed her tongue into the cushion of this woman's heel and slowly traced it the entire length of her sole, along the arch, across the ball of her foot and as her nose brushed against the soft tips of this lady's toes she inhaled and was overcome by the scent, it consumed her. She was intoxicated by these beautiful feet.

As she licked the delicate wrinkles of these soles she gradually became more bold in her approach, feeling much steadier in herself and she was spurred on by the soft moans of approval she was getting from this beautiful woman. As she passionately licked and sucked on one sole, the other foot made its way to her face and the toes began to stroke her cheek, softly moving across her eye and forehead. Hayley had always known she was fond of feet but this was another dimension to that entirely. As her worship went on she was becoming unbearably horny.

The woman she worshipped knew this all too well, she smiled as she played with her hair watching as this pretty young thing gasped between licks and squeezed her thighs together. Her feet had always been one of her greatest weapons and they were proving devastating to this young lady.

Her phone vibrated and she reached into her bag being careful not to move her feet and distract the attention of her newfound foot lover. It was a text which read “Hey, was she there? I wasn't sure how serious she was. Seemed legit though. Her name is Hayley btw.”

After making sure the camera's flash was off, she replied with an action shot of the young lady named Hayley worshipping her feet.

“Nice! Knew she'd be perfect for you, so we're good now yeah???” Came the reply less than a minute later.

She put the phone down in her lap and watched Hayley devouring her feet, she had a real talent for it. The sensation of Hayley's tongue alone was almost causing her as much arousal as the obvious control she had over her. Long, divine minutes ticked by as she smiled to herself and revelled in the situation. One woman helpless before her feet, another helpless in limbo awaiting a reply to what was a serious question. Her phone buzzed again, “Kat??” it read.

The men and women Hayley had met in the park earlier that day were old acquaintances of Kat. They had long known of her club's reputation and were desperate to be members. The only issue was the membership fee ran into many tens, sometimes hundreds of thousands a year depending on exactly what you wanted from the club and they simply couldn't afford to pay for what they had taken.

Kat had struck them a deal, the ladies would be bound to chairs in one of the club's softly furnished rooms and their husbands would be mummified in soft bandages and tape, every inch of their body covered barring their genitals and noses. Kat would then tickle the bare feet of the women, tickling one foot of each at the same time and the first one to laugh aloud would see their husband's cock toyed with for five minutes. If he came in that time, his wife, the loser of that round of tickling, would be tickled far more ruthlessly and for twenty minutes non stop.

She giggled softly to herself recalling the look of horror on the wives' faces as Kat had explained how they could repay part of what they owed. As it turned out, the wife currently texting Kat had lost badly, she fought with everything she had to fend off the laughter bubbling away inside her but Kat knew damn well how to tickle like a pro and always managed to catch her off guard causing her to shriek in despair and desperately apologise to her husband for losing.

Kat had mounted the face of her husband and bent forward to take him in her mouth and had given the most intense blow job he'd ever had in his life, not that he'd ever admit as such to his wife. He knew what was at stake and tried desperately to resist but there was nothing to distract him, the scent of Kat's pussy invading his nostrils, the utter immobility and that mouth working him over had him explode in less than four minutes much to his wife's dismay.

Kat giggled and immediately leapt up from the wrecked man's face and moved behind his wife kneeling down by the upturned soles lashed by the ankles to the underside of the seat. She savagely clawed her nails into the soft flesh as she watched the wife's blond hair fly around as she desperately thrashed and watched the wide eyed panicked stare of her friend trapped in her own bondage, her bare feet cringing while she helplessly watched the scene unfold.

The final minutes of punishment for her husbands lack of self control saw Kat brushing one oiled sole while nibbling and licking the toes of the other foot. When she was done, the wife was on the verge of fainting. She coughed and spluttered as she pleaded for mercy, promising to come up with the cash even if it meant selling their home.

“You know, I've done the maths darling. You owe me enough to cover... Oh, say 50 rounds of this game we're playing now.”

The wife Kat spoke to broke down in tears at this statement, her friend stepped in.

“Fuck you, you're making that up you sick bitch! Let us go right now or we go to the police.” demanded the brunette.

“Fuck me?” replied Kat, “Sounds like something your husband is dying to do right now.” she walked over to the man and straddled his chest, facing the man's wife.

Never losing eye contact with the woman she took her husband's cock in her hand and slowly pumped away, as it hardened she drizzled a healthy amount of oil over it and stroked more vigorously as his wife watched with a mixture of helplessness and contempt which Kat found simply beautiful.

In no time at all his cock was rock solid in her hand and beginning to throb, at which point Kat announced to him, “Darling, if you cum in the next five minutes, I will not stop stroking you. Understand?” She picked up the pace of her handjob, “Just hang in there for five more minutes and spare yourself a world of pain. You can thank your wife for this.”

The man grunted his protests from within his cocoon, but it was all he could do. He couldn't escape the silky, oiled hand mercilessly pumping his cock and with a wail of despair he shot his load high into the air causing Kat to laugh. “Have you not been giving him any, babe? That was a hell of a load.” She grinned at his wife as she asked and continued to stroke, holding the base of his cock tight to expose his brutally sensitive tip before wrapping her hand around it and palming it.

His wife wasn't sure which was worse, hearing her husbands screams or those of her best friend. Nor did she know how long any of this actually went on for, Kat wasn't timing anything. There were no clocks in this room, she had no watch on, nothing. Kat would be done when Kat was satisfied. And she had an immense appetite for suffering.

Something her husband was learning all too well, Kat had been at his tip for so long it had turned a deep purple and glistened in the low light of the room. The sensation of her soft palm sliding over the terribly sensitive tip shot through him, every sensation he felt magnified tenfold in his strict bondage. All of his attention was on his cock and the desperate need to get it away from that evil hand. He felt Kat squeeze her thighs into his sides and laugh as she rode his bucking body, never relenting her grip or the strokes. She increased the pace and to his terror he felt the urge to cum returning, the savage sensitivity lessening somewhat and it started to feel good again.

He howled in protest as Kat pumped and pumped and pumped his tip and his screams pierced through the room as another load shot from him, significantly weaker than his last in volume but the force was far more powerful.

As was the insane sensitivity that arrived with his second orgasm. Kat watched as his wife turned her head and looked down, eyes closed, as if trying to will herself away from it all. Trying to block out her husbands pathetic squeals for mercy, at times sounding more like a schoolgirl watching a scary movie than a grown man. He screamed at her to stop, he had no gag in so Kat and his wife could quite clearly hear what he was demanding. It was a mixture of begging for it to stop and begging Kat to go tickle blondie again. Or torture the other man. But he never insisted on his wife being tortured.

Which is why Kat didn't leave him alone, she continued to stroke the shockingly overworked tip determined to drive a wedge between husband and wife. She wanted him to demand with all his heart that his wife be tortured instead of him. So she continued to stroke, stroke, stroke, pouring more and more oil.

Around halfway through the bottle, twenty three minutes and four loads later, two of which were totally dry, she finally heard it. Kat and the room heard the man demand Kat stop now and go tickle his wife's toes. Kat made an enquiry as to why the toes as she greatly slowed down the stroking, the husband informed her that tickling certain spots on his wife's toes causes her to almost immediately orgasm.

“Huh. Well thanks for the tip.” She said, patting his cock as she said “no pun intended.”

“Please don't do this, please I beg you Kat, there has to be some way-” her pleading cut rapidly short as Kat's hands held her left foot tight and all of her toes found their way inside her mouth. The tongue snaking it's way between each and every one, violating the sensitive skin and tearing away at any self control the brunette may have had left.

Later that evening she released her captives, two of whom were thoroughly spent and felt as though they'd never want sex again for the rest of their lives and needed help walking back to their cars. Kat made them another deal. Either submit to treatments similar to that which they'd just received three times a week for the next four months, or find Kat a new plaything. One with sufficient value to cover their debts. They needed to be young, fit, submissive and very, very sensitive to Kat's particular interests. Tickling being chief among them.

Her phone buzzed again, she'd been so lost in the day dream of how this had all started that she'd missed eight messages. The last of which read “OK I guess you're enjoying yourself too much to reply, I hope we've made it up to you. Let us know if you need anything else x”

Kat switched off her phone, she was beginning to tire of the foot play. It had been going on for well over half an hour and she could tell Hayley was thoroughly under her spell now if her trembling legs and the sweat on her brow was anything to go by.

“Well, that's enough practice for now.” She said as she removed her feet from Hayley's face and slipped them back into her heels.

Hayley couldn't form words, that was the most erotic experience of her life and it was just playing with one small part of this woman's body. She hadn't even been touched herself beyond a bit of face stroking but she felt charged with an energy she had never known before.

“It's getting late, would you like to come back to my place? Maybe I could teach you a few things.”

Hayley tried desperately to sound cool as she responded saying she'd love to, it was getting harder and harder to form coherent sentences and think rationally when everything between her legs was practically white hot with excitement.

“Excellent,” the woman smiled, “let's go then. Oh I almost forgot, my name's Kat.”

“Hayley,” came the reply.*Kat, that's a sweet name.

“Hayley, that's pretty. Innocent too,” Kat said with a sly smile as she walked Hayley to her car, “doesn't seem too fitting for a girl that just did what she did in public does it?”

Hayley laughed, “No, no I guess it doesn't. I'm sorry I don't know what came over me.”

“No need for apologies, you were amazing back there.”

Hayley beamed at the approval. She could not believe her luck at meeting this gorgeous stranger.

They got into Kat's car and drove off into the night.

That was a night that would haunt Hayley for the rest of her life. Her recollection of it was interrupted by Sophia's return from the bathroom.

“Hayley I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to snap at you.”

“It's OK babe, I get it. Trust me I get it. It just makes me so angry that people can so easily get away with stuff like that.”

“I know, I know. I'll be fine though. I'm sorry I haven't even asked about you, how are you doing?”

Hayley felt terrible, her friend had genuinely suffered whereas Hayley herself always enjoyed the suffering deep down. She might struggle and scream for her life in the heights of her suffering but it was always translated by her mind pleasurably. Sophia had simply suffered, unimaginably so. That's what angered Hayley so much. She knew Kat was sick but she'd no idea it was this bad.

“Don't worry about me hun, we need to look after you now.” Hayley smiled reassuringly at her friend.

“I need to dress and sort this shit out,” Sophia said gesturing to the bed, “can you give me a minute?”

“Of course, I'll be downstairs if you need me.”

Hayley slumped on the sofa and picked up her phone, she'd had a voicemail from a number she didn't recognise. She dialled her answerphone and keyed the number to listen in.

She flinched in her seat as a scream rang down her ear and she quickly lowered the speaker volume, checking Sophia hadn't heard anything before returning the phone to her ear. She recognised Sophia's voice. Hayley put her hand to her mouth as she listened to a few more seconds of her friends torture and deleted the message in haste just before she could hear whatever Sophia had been about to say.

She was about to throw her phone across the room in disgust as she received a picture message from the same number. She couldn't help herself, she had to look. Sure enough, it was Kat's feet up in her friends face, a defeated look in her eyes as she licked the sole. Hayley deleted the picture and put her phone down. She paced the room with her hands in her hair wondering what the hell she was going to do to get them out of this mess. If only she hadn't bailed on Kat's auction, none of this would have ever happened.

Her phone buzzed a third time, it was a call from the number undoubtedly belonging to Kat. Hayley stared at the phone with a mixture of anger and lust, she despised Kat for what she'd done here but just could not get that domineering vixen out of her mind for good. Every night as she settled down to sleep her mind would race back to sessions with Kat. She decided to answer the phone as it rang a second time.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“You know very well what I want, sweety.”

“Look, Kat, I'm sorry. I fucked up here, I know that. But you have too, Soph is nothing to do with this!” She angrily whispered down the phone, moving away from the staircase and out into the front porch.

“She is everything to do with this. She has the money you owe me, it will have to be actual money this time. You damaged my reputation when you skipped town like that, play time in lieu of money will not suffice here.”

“Just tell me what I owe you then, we can sort this out properly.”

“Well sweety you owe me around 500,000.”

Hayley's jaw dropped, there was somebody out there willing to part with that amount of cash just to spend one week with Hayley as their slave?

“500,000 you're actually fucking kidding me, right? There's no way we can do that!”

“Oh no, I'm dead serious. But I suppose if you're really that hard up for cash...”

Hayley fell to her knees, she knew what was coming. She had no way to protect her friend now.

“...you could always bring your friend to the club. Tonight would be perfect.”

Soph? She wants Soph?*Hayley hadn't expected that. She stood up and angrily said “No, Kat. It's not happening.”

“Tonight, or we come back and get you both. You'll want to come of your own accord, believe me. See you later.” Kat hung up.

Hayley stared at the wall, there was nothing to be done. Sophia was adamant no authorities were involved and Hayley knew damn well Kat wouldn't stop coming for them until she was paid off. She'd heard rumours of Kat's debt collection techniques and had experienced a small amount of it herself the night before, but half a million's worth...

As Sophia came downstairs, she found her friend slumped in the porch looking down at her phone on the floor. She crouched next to her as Hayley explained the situation in it's entirety. She spared no detail and Sophia listened intently to her history with meeting Kat and the memory of that one night which would forever be burned into her mind.

She had been taken back to Kat's place and Hayley had been shocked to see that there were two men inside waiting for them, but relieved when they said hello to Kat and they obviously knew each other.

“I'm going to freshen up, you guys get acquainted. I won't be long.” She smiled at Hayley as she left the three alone and headed upstairs.

“Hey guys.” Hayley said with an awkward wave.

They stood up and approached her, she instinctively took a step back.

“Kat said you were pretty, but I never thought you'd be this pretty.” Said the taller one, as he eyed the leggy girl in her denim shorts.

“She says you have a foot fetish.” said the other guy, Hayley turned red and said nothing. “Said you really, really got off on licking her feet, in public no less.”

Hayley didn't understand what was happening, how did they know? It felt like it should matter but she wasn't sure why it would exactly. Why would Kat tell them that?

“Ever had your own feet licked?” He asked.

“Well, no. No I haven't.”

“Would you like to?”

Not by you, weirdo.

“Erm, I don't know, maybe another time... Look I should probably be getting home-”

The door slammed shut behind her and Hayley jumped round to see Kat naked but for a pair of silken thigh high stockings and heels. The sight froze Hayley, as if she'd been turned to stone. Kat had an absolutely drop dead gorgeous figure, not an imperfection in sight. Hayley's attention flitted between the heels and Kat's perfect breasts, her full beautiful lips and her perfectly trimmed pussy. “Oh my god,” said Hayley, captivated by the beauty of Kat, “what is- ah!”

She screamed as the taller guy had grabbed her from behind and his friend ran around to grab the flailing legs, she was wrestled to the ground by the much larger men and held in place, the tall guy kneeling over her arms which had been pulled over her head and the other guy pulling off her trainers as he straddled her calves. She was well and truly pinned.

“What the fuck is going on here! Kat!” Hayley shouted. She felt her socks being peeled off of her feet and saw Kat looking down at them, smiling and nodding to herself. She curled her toes in an effort to retain the socks and Kat bit her lip at the sight of those precious, wrinkling feet.

“Get off of me, now!” she continued to shout at the men and struggled with all her might but they held her in place effortlessly.

“OK boys, do it.” Kat ordered the men.

With that, the dual sensations of strong fingers giving a deep tissue massage to her ribs and short, well kept nails attacking the bare soles of her feet ravaged the young woman and sent her into fits of wild hysteria. She shrieked and screamed at them to stop but they ignored her, if anything her begging seemed to spur them on. Hayley's mind was ablaze with panic, the tickling was shocking in it's intensity, denying her of almost all conscious thought, forcing her to act and react on instinct alone.

She grabbed the legs of the man pinning her arms, digging her nails into him but his thick jeans protected him, he laughed at her efforts and upped the tempo of his vibrating rib massage, much to Hayley's despair. He pulled the shirt up over her head, exposing her soft untouched skin and covering her face. He played her ribs like a piano, forcing the air from her body. The nails on her feet finding special spots beneath her toes made sure she was unable to draw any breath whatsoever, this went on for nearly thirty seconds.

“Guys, let's not have her pass out just yet, let her breathe a little.”

The men obliged and stopped momentarily, long enough for Hayley to draw a few desperate, ragged breaths through the thin material of her shirt. On the fourth breath the rib attack began anew and foot guy took that as his cue to renew his assault on the virgin flesh. Digging his nails into the wrinkling arches and raking them down over the heel before sliding back up to the balls of her feet and slipping them in between her toes causing her shrieking to go up an octave or two.

The fingers on her ribs made their way down to her soft sides, the flesh there pinched and poked, two fingers would drill into each hip and with every new spot found their tickle toy found renewed energy to fight and scream for all she was worth. It was maddening, every time she felt as though she just might be able to cope a new sensation would hit her. Her breath failed her again as the sides of her boobs were tickled with the same kneading fashion as had brutalised her ribs before.

And again they stopped to let her catch a few breaths, she was about to croak out a plea for mercy when she felt warm, bare skin straddling her waist and manicured nails dive into her soft, taut underarms.

The feeling was electric, it coursed through her body like actual electricity and it terrified her. She had no control over her body any more and was only able to express her agony through wild screaming and a little bit of kicking her feet. Even this freedom was robbed of her when foot guy held her two big toes together, drawing them back and raking his nails over the tight skin of her soles. The combination of Kat's nails hitting her underarms and foot man's new technique saw a dark stain rapidly appear on her shorts.

This is what really caused Kat to up her game, she pulled Hayley's shirt down and tucked it up under her chin then told tall guy to hold Hayley's nose and cover her mouth, twenty seconds on, ten seconds off. He obliged with a wicked smile, she noted the bulge in his jeans. Something their new playmate could take care of later.

With Hayley's ability to breathe removed, the following twenty seconds were pure, unadulterated hell. The fingernail assault began again all over her underarms and her soles, though now foot guy seemed more intent on the spaces between and underneath her toes. Kat stared into her eyes, wild with panic and desperation, her face turning red and veins in her neck and forehead just becoming slightly visible and she squeezed her thighs together, clenching them against Hayley's sides as she felt the body weakly buck and wheeze beneath her. This was the most fun Kat had had in years.

Tall guy removed his hands and the tickling stopped, Hayley drew a breath so deep and sharp you'd think she'd been on the edge of drowning.

“Having fun, sweety?” Kat asked knowingly as she playfully tweaked Hayley's swollen nipples.

Hayley couldn't speak so hard was her fighting for breath. She was focussed on one thing now, survival.

“Again.” Ordered Kat, and so it continued. Cycle after cycle after cycle, Kat had to hand it to Hayley, the girl had incredible stamina.

Kat licked the tears from Hayley's cheeks after cycle number nine. Hayley stared into her eyes with a look that screamed fear, confusion and betrayal.

“You're doing well, lovey. You've just beaten the record! The longest anyone ever made it through this game was six cycles.” She turned her attention to the tall guy and Hayley's despairing scream was cut short by the word “Again.”

Hayley totally gave up, she simply responded to the stimuli that her body felt and would possibly feel for the rest of her life, she could feel something draining away from her. She wasn't sure what it was exactly but it was sapped more and more as she felt those evil nails working her over. She could vaguely hear Kat saying “Again”, as though she were underwater listening to it, and eventually darkness took her.

Hayley awoke some time later, dismayed to find herself staring down at her own naked pussy. She had been stripped of all clothing and strapped into a nightmarish device which held her ankles fast by her head and her wrists just as tightly were tied off somewhere down below her hips and out of her sight. Had she the energy left she would have felt utterly humiliated in such a position but as things stood she was focussing all her will on making it out of this hellish place with her sanity.

She squirmed in her bondage as Kat approached her and knelt down in front of the obscenely exposed pussy, her eyes staring straight into Hayley's. She bent forward and unceremoniously slipped her tongue inside Hayley, slowly swirled it around in a circle before lapping her way up to the woman's clit, parting her lips with one hand as she rested her tongue there and she slid fingers inside, slowly pumping them back and forth.

Hayley squealed at the first contact of Kat's tongue, she had never experienced this before. That hot, wet tongue just seemed to melt straight through her, she moaned and she twitched, making fists and curling her toes as she swooned in response to Kat's heavenly attention.

“Feels good, huh?” Kat asked, looking up at Hayley as her fingers continued their slow fucking of the bound woman, withdrawing now and then to gently pinch and roll her clit.

“God, what are you doing to me?” Hayley shifted in her seat as much as she was able as Kat pleasured her, her nipples swelling painfully as she was slowly and lovingly eaten.

Kat's fingers continued their work as she spoke to Hayley, “Relax, just enjoy this.” Her fingers softly tickled their way up Hayley's inner thighs as her mouth returned to the overly excited pussy.

Hayley gasped and grit her teeth as those wicked fingernails felt so ticklish, not quite enough to distract from Kat's tongue though. It slid in and out of Hayley with expert precision, she just seemed to know intuitively exactly what Hayley desired at any given time.

She felt her orgasm building and she tensed in her bondage, the muscles in her arms straining as she pulled against the wrist ties and she craned her head back, open mouthed. The brutal tickling she had received earlier had been hell, it was torture. But there was no denying the effect it had on Hayley physically. It had aroused her to the point of pain, her nipples aching and her pussy drenched even before she'd wet herself. It was coming, Kat's tongue driving her slowly but surely to that sweet release which threatened to tear her body apart.

She wailed in despair as all attention down there stopped, she had been so close. So damn close. She could feel herself pulsing and twitching, her poor pussy crying out for some kind of stimulation, anything to satisfy what it needed. “Ahhh, what the hell? Why did you stop?”

“You didn't think I was serious when I told you to enjoy this, did you?” Kat asked with an evil glint in her eyes. She licked her way along the creamy skin of Hayley's thighs as she softly tickled her cheeks. She raised her voice as she called into the other room, “Boys.”

Hayley stared wide eyed at the men entering the room, her tormentors from earlier, each as naked as Hayley had found herself. Their cocks immediately stiffening at the sight before them.

“No, please no. What do you want from me? Whatever it is I'll do it.” She pleaded to Kat as she felt those devilish fingers return to her eager pussy.

“Careful what you agree to there, sweety.” Kat giggled, “OK boys, let's go.”

Hayley's mind raced with panic as the men took up positions to each side of her, her eyes darting side to side as she tried to anticipate what they might do while Kat began once more to eat her out. They grabbed a foot each and she screamed for mercy before anything had even happened, but she relaxed slightly when they simply began to massage her feet. Pressing their thumbs deep into Hayley's upturned soles with one hand while their free hand cupped a breast each and played with the swollen nipples.

This coupled with Kat's attention down there forced Hayley to loudly and lewdly cry out in pleasure, she couldn't believe how amazing she felt. The men worked her boobs tenderly, Kat's tongue and fingers driving her straight down the road to heaven and the foot massage was speeding up that journey no end. Sure enough, it was mere minutes before she felt the approach of another orgasm. She begged them to continue, to never stop touching her. And she cried out in anger as all attention stopped as she hit the brink again and again and again.

She was frantic when the men began to lick her soles, they did so firmly and with great care to not tickle her, playing with her nipples the entire time as Kat lapped away at the profusely dripping pussy. She didn't care anymore, they could do whatever they liked so long as it meant she could finally cum. She was sure she would orgasm simply from the licking of her feet, every touch to her body was becoming explosively erotic.

“You know babe, I'll bet we can get you so worked up here you'd be able to cum just from me blowing on your clit.”

Hayley cried out in anguish as she was held again at the precipice of release, her nipples suddenly free of attention, Kat's tongue busy talking instead of fucking and the men switching from gorgeous licking to teasing kisses on her trembling soles. Tears of frustration flowed freely down her cheeks as Kat continued.

“There was one woman I had here, she was a teacher around 33 years old I think. She was right where you are now, not quite as sexy but still pretty damn hot.”

Hayley didn't care, she felt like she could explode at any moment but these evil bastards were holding her at the very edge, the longer Kat spoke the more she felt her mind might finally snap. Her feet were smothered with kisses and those guys might as well have been kissing her directly on her pussy, every touch to her body shot straight down there. But she needed real contact to finally tip over that edge, she was desperate for it.

“Anyway,” Kat carried on as she used her fingertips to tickle the outer edge of Hayley's lips, “she taught gym, thought she was pretty tough, you know-”

“-I don't care! Just fuck me already!” Hayley shouted, taking the room by total surprise. The shocked silence hung in the air, Hayley didn't notice, she had just one thing on her mind. Just one care in the world right now.

Kat broke the silence, “Have it your way” she smiled and motioned the man to Hayley's right over. “Do your worst, stud.” She told him.

And he did. He slid his cock in as deep as it could go and Hayley screamed her approval. Her pussy eagerly devoured it and squeezed it, desperate to never let it go, finally getting something down there that could give it what it so desperately needed. He thrust in and out of her, pounding away like a man possessed, so hard Hayley could feel it in every inch of her body. He grunted and gasped as did Hayley, her mouth open wide as she was propelled toward her long denied orgasm. She felt the heat spread across her entire body and braced for impact.

The man grinned down at her as her screams nearly deafened the trio, he fucked her mercilessly, rapidly approaching his own orgasm while Hayley was cruelly robbed of her own. She had been closer than ever, ready to burst all over this man's cock when Kat and the other guy had begun using her quivering soles as chew toys. They raked their teeth over her arches and the balls of her feet, holding them tightly with both hands as they feasted on the wildly cringing soles. Hayley was ballistic, the fucking never slowed and the feast at her feet held her orgasm at bay while stripping her of what little sanity she had left.

“Stop- Stop it!” She managed to desperately squeal out between the merciless pounding and chewing. The guy fucking her knew he couldn't hold out much longer, one glance up at Kat eating this woman's helpless foot was the tiny prod he needed to erupt inside Hayley.

“Oh please! Please!” She wailed out as she felt him fill her up and the nibbling continue. Kat was spidering her nails over the silky heel of her foot and it was driving Hayley fully insane. The man fucking her slowed down, completely spent as he withdrew from the imprisoned girl. Hayley cried, she needed to orgasm. It was her only wish in life now, no matter what it took she needed to finally orgasm.

She sagged in her bondage and wept as the guys switched positions and Kat softly stroked the flinching foot before her. Her pussy eagerly swallowed the new man's cock and he drove it deep inside her, determined to outdo his friend. Hayley felt this determination but was torn, she didn't want anymore tickling, it stopped her orgasm and was utterly unbearable but she didn't want the fucking to stop either. She knew she would never get the release she craved with all her being, at least not without a savage tickling being in the mix. The situation was destroying her mind just as surely as this guy was destroying her pussy.

She tried valiantly to hide the fact she was racing to orgasm once more but there was simply no covering the fact that she had started to clench rapidly around this guy's cock, he slowed to a stop as he signalled to his friend and Kat who once more inflicted a mind shattering tickling to Hayley's soles.

Hayley had no idea how much time had passed, this guy had much greater stamina than his friend. She was exhausted, the hormones and adrenalin rushing through her system was all that kept her from falling into a deep, deep sleep the likes of which she might pray to never wake from. A sleep in which she could dream of bringing herself off over and over with no fear of punishment.

Something had changed however, the tickling of her feet, brutal as it was, was actually adding fuel to the fire down there. It felt totally different to before, maybe her body had simply had enough now? She didn't know, what she did know was there was now no stopping it.

As one guy ate her sole and Kat viciously clawed her nails into the other, the guy fucking felt Hayley being to pulse and contract down there and sped up his assault as best he could.

Hayley saw stars and her voice broke as she screamed out in a frenzy of release, she exploded all over the guy inside her, an endless torrent of lust shooting out everywhere. The tickling never slowed unlike the guy who'd not been able to stop himself finishing and now stood still with his hard cock pressed deep inside her, leaving her impaled on it as the ticklish orgasms swept through her being.

The orgasms wouldn't stop, with eyes blurred by tears and sweat Hayley desperately looked at Kat. Kat looked straight back at her with eyes that seemed to look into Hayley's very soul. She winked at Hayley as she took the cringing toes into her mouth at the same time as the guy still inside of her began to rapidly finger her clit. Hayley threw her had back and mouthed a silent scream, the raging inferno coursing through every fibre of her body until she had absolutely nothing left. Her voice silent, eyes rolling up into her skull and her face bright red, she finally blacked out.

Sophia sat with her arm around her friend as she finished her recount, “Oh my god, Hayley...” She didn't know what to say, she'd always known Hayley was into kinky stuff but this was something else.

“It's alright, I mean I'm still here, right?” Hayley said with a half smile.

“How did you, how did you get out of there?”

Hayley sighed, “I agreed to take part in a 'slave auction' at the club one evening. Apparently she films everything that happens in her house and makes it available to whoever is a member, I guess kinda like advertising the 'goods', you know? I'm not really sure but something like that.”

“Jesus, so that's what all of this is about? What would have happened if you'd gone through with it?”

“I honestly don't know, maybe not a lot. Maybe a full week of what happened back there with Kat and those men.”

Sophia shuddered at the thought. A full week? Nobody could survive that, surely.

“Well we won't let that happen, I'll see what I can do about the money.”

“No, Soph, it's too much I can't ask that-”

“-Don't be stupid, Hayley. This is your life, possibly both our lives we're talking about here. I'll speak to my parents. Tell them it's a business venture and hope they buy it.” Sophia picked up her phone and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Hayley smiled, she loved her friend dearly and had no idea what she'd do without her. She was always getting Hayley out of trouble and was never being paid back for it, in fact now it was about to literally cost her a small fortune.

Kat finished applying her make up and checked herself out in the full length mirror of her dressing room. Black blouse, short white skirt, she opted out of the stockings tonight. It just felt like a bare day, plus it was a little warm out. She walked out into the hall and picked up her phone to check the time and see if she'd missed anything during her extended shower. Nothing. She headed downstairs and was about to slip her heels on when there came a noise which she never, ever heard at her house.

A knock at the door. She froze in place, staring at the door and wondering who the hell it might be. She never had visitors to this place, it was her private space. Nobody had ever been here before. Maybe a neighbour with a package, not that she'd ordered anything. Maybe the police? Had those bitches actually called the police here? But how could they have found her, Hayley only knew her first name and Kat had no record with the authorities. How?

The thought chilled her, she couldn't stand not having answers to questions which could threaten her existence as she knew it. Her empire, years in the making, felt as though it may come tumbling down around her the moment she answered that door. She walked softly toward it, taking gentle steps in her bare feet along the soft carpet. Every step feeling like one step closer to losing her network of control. Her breath caught in her throat as the door knocked again, louder this time. She reached the peep hole and after a few moments, summoned up the courage to peer through.

Last edited:
Damn man, if you wasn't sure and that's the result... This part is much better than the first one, in my opinion, which I really loved aswell.

Really, it's one of the best stories ever, thank you very much for this masterpiece.

Needless to say that I hope in a sequel. Many more possibly but hey, I can be ok also with just one more.

Just kidding, it's awsome, thanks again :)

Damn man, if you wasn't sure and that's the result... This part is much better than the first one, in my opinion, which I really loved aswell.

Really, it's one of the best stories ever, thank you very much for this masterpiece.

Needless to say that I hope in a sequel. Many more possibly but hey, I can be ok also with just one more.

Just kidding, it's awsome, thanks again :)

Thanks for the comment. It's nice to know that other people enjoyed it, I certainly enjoyed writing this one much more than I did the first part. There will be a third part too.

Why do they frigging do that?!?!

Can't speak for anyone else that's done the same, but I did so because after a while of the story being out there and me not being that happy with it (particularly the daft part 3) I just had to get rid of it. It's surprisingly awkward and embarrassing considering this is an anonymous place, but it really was.

I'll probably end up just reposting it tbh since there's suddenly been a few people asking, I saved them all on my pc with the intention of maybe rewriting a bit but I know that's just never going to happen so a repost is possible. Just annoying having to edit in all the italics etc which doesn't carry over from a copy paste.

I understand. When I wrote The Ticklegasm Project, it was supposed to be the first part of a five part series. The reception I got was disappointing. People said it was too dark, which wasn't my intent at all. Took the enthusiasm out of writing the other parts. I didn't delete my original post, but it's years old, so hardly anybody reads it. It's just hanging there, like a gym sock on a shower rod.

It was about a nerdy coed who got hypnotized into being a tickleslave through a particularly clever piece of malware. I'd planned to use it to make several tickleslaves who were forced to serve social justice...striking down things like gaybashing, discrimination & violence. People didn't like my style. I dropped it.

Do what makes you happy. Repost it if you want, or don't. We're all here to have fun. If it isn't fun, there's no reason to do it.

To me, the stories are one of the reasons I like this site. I don’t always comment, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like the story. I really appreciate the dedication and time it takes to write a story. I’m reaping the benefits from your labor. So I will take the time in the future to make sure that I comment on the stories that strike a nerve with me. Puppetmaster I don’t think that I’ve read that story, but it does sound interesting. Hats off to all of you that put forth the effort to post on here.

You people that write this stuff and then take offense over either little response or a few negative responses need to remember, the bad apples that give you shit like that don't speak for everyone here! Your work can be appreciated regardless of responses, good, bad, or otherwise. But, when you pull them after us seeing great responses about them and want to read them, then that really pisses people off and makes you look bad at that point! Something to think about...

You people that write this stuff and then take offense over either little response or a few negative responses need to remember, the bad apples that give you shit like that don't speak for everyone here! Your work can be appreciated regardless of responses, good, bad, or otherwise. But, when you pull them after us seeing great responses about them and want to read them, then that really pisses people off and makes you look bad at that point! Something to think about...

I wasn't unhappy with responses, I got quite a lot of them especially as pm's. I just didn't like them tbh, at all. It was painful having them "out there" in cyber land, you know. I'll repost them soon though, had no idea people would be so bothered.

Can't speak for anyone else that's done the same, but I did so because after a while of the story being out there and me not being that happy with it (particularly the daft part 3)

I can't speak for anyone else but part 3 was one of my favorite stories of all time.

Slightly embarrassing self-bump here. Purely to make the people that may be bothered aware that I've restored all of my stories, courtesy of LordMod's .rar file, and that we have LordMod to thank as I genuinely hadn't saved anything myself.

Very good new!

Unfortunately I already read them all but I'm happy that newcomers will have the luck to read for the first time these masterpieces. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back