• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virgin?

Yardis

TMF Novice
Just out of interest, anybody else on here a virgin, or was until pretty late on? I'm 26, and I'm waiting for the right person before I have sex. I don't like casual sex, I need a deep connection? I know for some poeple sex is just fun and that's fine, but for me it's deeper.

I'm also a tickle virgin, never been tickled (except for by myself)

For sex, yes, been tickled many times though. I also don't like the idea of casual and want to wait until i have a partner, even if that partner ends up being an ex.
I mean i'm not going to reach my 20s until next month, so i have time. Hopefully i won't be late bloomer.

I thought I was a late bloomer having sex for the first time at 19, but I was ready to get that shit over with. I didn't want to go through college unexperienced lol

I was a late bloomer because I didn't make love until my first year of college. There's nothing wrong with waiting for what you think is the right person.

I thought I was a late bloomer having sex for the first time at 19, but I was ready to get that shit over with. I didn't want to go through college unexperienced lol

I was a late bloomer because I didn't make love until my first year of college. There's nothing wrong with waiting for what you think is the right person.
Seems to be a trend. I also lost my virginity at the age of 19 during my first year of college. I told the whole story here in my blog:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/entry....sent-that-I-ever-got-(warning-mature-content)

A woman who talks about waiting for the right person is not a subject for me or any other male to discuss unless she's talking to him directly.

Men and women are different and the normal male will make allowances for this even if he has no idea why.

But as far as males go, I've spoken to quite a few IRL over the years in fetish and non-fetish environments who have mentioned they're still virgins because they're waiting for the right girl. Sympathetic to those in their teens and early 20s, if they're older than that I privately wonder what's wrong with them- religious, terminally shy, unable to cope with rejection, worried about size, impossibly self-conscious, simply misogynistic or any other reason that a man can come up with to avoid sex, because avoidance is what's going on here.

No woman on earth can feel 'deeply connected' to a man who's useless in bed, and that's a skill acquirable with practice, which leads to being experienced.

For those of you with this peculiar 'Only Ms. Right' mindset, get out here, gentleman, and find someone. She may not be The One any more than you are, but The One isn't always apparent at first, and sex, I'm afraid, is one of the ways a relationship evolves. So learn what you're doing no matter how long it takes or how many rejections you receive.

It's a lifelong study but ultimately all you have to be is just a bit more patient and thorough in bed than her previous lovers.

I was 22 when I had sex for the first time. I was tickled many many times before that though. It’ll happen when you’re ready.

It depends how you view sex it's not the most important thing to some people. Women are capable of connecting with somebody outside of sex

A woman who talks about waiting for the right person is not a subject for me or any other male to discuss unless she's talking to him directly.

Men and women are different and the normal male will make allowances for this even if he has no idea why.

But as far as males go, I've spoken to quite a few IRL over the years in fetish and non-fetish environments who have mentioned they're still virgins because they're waiting for the right girl. Sympathetic to those in their teens and early 20s, if they're older than that I privately wonder what's wrong with them- religious, terminally shy, unable to cope with rejection, worried about size, impossibly self-conscious, simply misogynistic or any other reason that a man can come up with to avoid sex, because avoidance is what's going on here.

No woman on earth can feel 'deeply connected' to a man who's useless in bed, and that's a skill acquirable with practice, which leads to being experienced.

For those of you with this peculiar 'Only Ms. Right' mindset, get out here, gentleman, and find someone. She may not be The One any more than you are, but The One isn't always apparent at first, and sex, I'm afraid, is one of the ways a relationship evolves. So learn what you're doing no matter how long it takes or how many rejections you receive.

It's a lifelong study but ultimately all you have to be is just a bit more patient and thorough in bed than her previous lovers.

It depends how you view sex it's not the most important thing to some people. Women are capable of connecting with somebody outside of sex

Ok, so as someone with this fetish and married to a vanilla, yes you can connect to someone outside of sex. But, don’t be deceived, we like sex, and will get what we want one way or another. So don’t be so stand offish to it that you drive your women away. Just my $.02.

Unfortunately for me I’m 32 and a virgin in every sense of the word. I never hit those developmental milestones in my teen years so I never dated or anything and couple that with having a fetish it’s been hard on every front. I feel at this point it will never happen and it’s just one futile attempt after another trying to meet someone. As for you OP, you are still young it will happen.

The highlighted is the reason why I'm still a virgin at 48. However, I'm currently working on overcoming that.

Agreed.

Keep in mind that this is all very relative. In Western Europe, the average age for losing one's virginity is around 17, and it is what it is: an average. Each experience is unique, and one should not take it as a "life goal", in my opinion.

and sex, I'm afraid, is one of the ways a relationship evolves.

True. Have to admit that in its crudest and most philosophical form, it's a stronghold that kept (my) marriage so alive to date. Had a hit at the right age and at the right time before.

I think that's not true. I know a lot of males who simply aren't successful with women, who aren't able to meet lots of different women, etc. etc. There are plenty of reason why young men can't have relationships, even if they want to. There was an article in the Guardian a few weeks ago and plenty people there spoke about very different reasons why they fail to have romantic connections. Also it seems to be a general trend, if you look at Japan for example or the rising number of people feeling detached or lonely.

I'm not saying you can't change certain patterns of your behaviour, but there's sometimes a limit to this, depending on what your situation is.

Believe me. I know how you feel. I am in my late 30's and still a virgin.

It can get pretty lonely at times. Let's just say, I am no stranger to self love (trying to keep it clean).

You just have to take it on a day-by-day basis. Hang in there.

Nothing is wrong with them in the traditional sense but speaking from experience all I ever received was rejection, one after another so naturally a person is going to avoid actions that cause them distress and pain. The fact is men and women's standards today are so outrageous that no one can compete.

Nothing is wrong with them in the traditional sense but speaking from experience all I ever received was rejection, one after another so naturally a person is going to avoid actions that cause them distress and pain. The fact is men and women's standards today are so outrageous that no one can compete.

If men's and women's standards are both "so outrageous that no one can compete", wouldn't that mean there are a huge number of people out there looking for someone who'll just take them as they are?

Rejection is a regular part of life. Good luck trying to avoid it, you're better off letting it roll off your back. The dudes with that rejection chip on their shoulder scare me

Rejection is a regular part of life. Good luck trying to avoid it, you're better off letting it roll off your back. The dudes with that rejection chip on their shoulder scare me

Rejection is hard on everyone. Especially in the cases where the one person is really putting themselves out on the line.

It's something I've dealt with my whole life (it still flares up from time to time). But, what counts is how you handle that feeling.

I mean, you get rejected at jobs, in relationships not even just romantic ones, some people are rejected by their own parents and it's exactly how you put it, what counts is how you handle the feeling. No one's saying that's an easy thing to do, but I imagine taking rejection to heart constantly has to be harder.

I mean, you get rejected at jobs, in relationships not even just romantic ones, some people are rejected by their own parents and it's exactly how you put it, what counts is how you handle the feeling. No one's saying that's an easy thing to do, but I imagine taking rejection to heart constantly has to be harder.

I get what you're saying. I was mainly talking about romantic
Rejection.

But, I guess family Rejection could be just as devastating.

I, myself, wouldn't call it a a fear of Rejection. I think whoever (sorry, didn't catch your name) mentioned trying to avoid it meant it like trying to avoid the pain of it. But, you have to stand up to the pain, and put yourself out there.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back