• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some idea about tickling girls to write my new story

Suggestions of stories or the topic of what to do and I will keep it in mind for the next story

Thank you

I commend you on wanting to write a (M/F?) tickle story.
I would suggest writing about your fantasy/dream.
There are enough people here of like mind, I'm sure.

I was referring to F / F, but I need suggestions of topic to write
Thanks for answering ' Volsung'

How about the classic Asylum where a sane Women is imprisoned and has to go trough daily tickle sessions on her feet, breasts and armpits. Add some sadistic Nurses and it’s perfect :)

Come and see my other stories, see if they like them. Or if you want me to continue them.
Thanks for the suggestion
FuradevinTMF

How about an experiment-themed story? A girl (or girls) test new tickling tools and tickle machines on a female subject.

Hey! What about a mother being tickled by a group of younger women ?

Something with Power Girl. Not enough tickle related material of her.

do not know too much about Power Girl, but I find it interesting.
Thanks for the suggestion 'Kobe'

I had thought more about something like a series. Something like: Flash f / f, Vampiric Chronicles f / f, Sons of anarchy, One piece f / f or something like that.
But any suggestion is welcome, thanks for the suggestions DarkGug

Ok great! Let me know if you need any more ideas. PM me if you would like to hear some more, I have plenty of F/F & Multiple F/ F story ideas :)

Very good, give me suggestions for stories f / f and I choose some to write, a greeting Jets28

Not really. Perhaps a policemen, but an undercover agent aswell

How about female tennis stars getting “friendly” in the locker room and then moving the fun to their apartment?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back