• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish gaming

lerleemedia

One time in high school I was with a group of friends (for the sake of this story I'm gonna call them Grace, Kelly, and Sam) and we were hanging out at Grace's house. We felt like playing Mario Kart and we came up with this idea where the person who loses each race has to be tickled by the other three. Kelly lost the first race and after that we had her pinned down. Grace tickled her sides and belly, and Sam and I took her socks off and tickled her feet. Then Sam lost the second race, so we pinned her down and tickled her. Grace and Kelly got her feet, and this time I got her belly. Then Grace lost the third race, and she was most ticklish under her arms and on her feet, so we got her there. Then just for fun I decided to lose the fourth race on purpose. When it was over, Grace, Kelly, and Sam pinned me to the floor, took my socks off and rolled my shirt up to expose my belly, and they started tickling me. It was funny hearing them laugh at my high-pitched giggles, and being tickled by those three girls all at once was fun for me, especially for a solid minute (which was part of the game). After that we did one more race, and once again I lost on purpose. The girls might've caught on to what I was doing, but they didn't care because they pinned me down and tickled me anyway. Another minute of having my belly, sides, and feet tickled by three of my closest friends was still just as fun as the first time, and part of me wishes it never stopped.

I don't think I have ever actually tickled a girl when playing a video game before.
Hmm I will have to add that to my to do list. :)

I have tickled a few girls when a photo was being taken, but that is about it lol.

From experience, it’s awesome. My ex and I used to do this often. I would play a game solo while sitting in front of him or with my feet in his lap. Sometimes hands/ankles cuffed, sometimes not. If I died in whatever game I was playing or pulled my feet/body away from tickling I would be punished for a set amount of time. Sometimes immediately, or it would add up to no-safeword time for a session later. It was HOT.

From experience, it’s awesome. My ex and I used to do this often. I would play a game solo while sitting in front of him or with my feet in his lap. Sometimes hands/ankles cuffed, sometimes not. If I died in whatever game I was playing or pulled my feet/body away from tickling I would be punished for a set amount of time. Sometimes immediately, or it would add up to no-safeword time for a session later. It was HOT.

Hell to tha yes!

This is fantastic. I might recreate this for a clip one day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back