• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Post Heist Celebration (F/M, M/F, Sexual Content)

Masterof Salmon

“Nice work honey, as always!” Juan congratulated, recklessly driving the inconspicuous black van through the night.

Vivian gave him a sly grin, rummaging through the canvas duffel bag full of the spoils of their most recent heist. She brushed her long brown hair out of her face and readjusted her slender frame in the leather seat. She was 29, 5’5 and still very much in her prime, a fact she took great pride in. Her blue eyes sparkled more than the purest pool of water, and her dimpled chin only accentuated her beautiful smile.

“Thanks love.” She leaned over to kiss Juan, though an unexpected pothole forced them apart. “Watch the road!” She reprimanded through her laughter, “We’ll have fun at home!”

“Ah but there’s no fun without a little risk Viv!” Juan chuckled; his wide smile etched over his chiseled features. He kept his black hair short, and while he lacked a beard his heavy stubble more than made up for it. Juan was about as fit as his wife if not more so, with his polished abs and formed ass being subjected to many passerby’s wandering gazes. However, Juan himself only had eyes for Vivian, and she in turn only had eyes for him.

They had met and started dating in college, however it was only when they had joined up with a lucrative underground society of thieves that their love truly blossomed. Juan had a master’s degree in computer science and experience with electrical engineering from his first job as a technician. Vivian meanwhile had been a nationally ranked gymnast and only just missed out qualifying for the Olympics before financial struggles forced her out of competing in order to find work. These skill sets plus their rapport as a couple had gotten them noticed, and they were approached by the organization with an offer to join. Desperate for the money and the adrenaline rush, the couple agreed without hesitation and in the years after had become quite notorious for a string of bank cat burglaries.

Juan drove into a heavily wooded area and eventually pulled into the drive of a very upscale cabin; the fruits of their ill-gotten gains. He hopped out and helped Vivian carry the loot from their most recent burglary inside, where they dumped it out onto the kitchen table.

“It’s going to take forever to count all this babe.” Vivian sighed as she looked over the mound of money, “I’d say it’s probably over $50,000. I could have got more but I lost a lot of time sorting out the dye-pack- Hehehey!” She squeaked as Juan wrapped his arms around her from behind, his fingers purposefully poking her sides through her black leather catsuit sending a ticklish jolt up her torso.

“Count later Viv” Juan whispered softly in her ear, the combination of his relaxing tone and gentle breath sending a shiver down Viv’s spine, “Let’s have some fun to celebrate…”

She kissed him deeply, their lips only parting after Juan gave her sides another quick squeeze. Yelping in laughter, Viv gave him a loving smack on his shoulder and another kiss as the pair left the kitchen in favor of their dim bedroom. Juan wasted no time giving into his passions, hastily removing his shirt to reveal his toned chest before playfully tackling his wife to the bed.

“Oh my god you’re such a horndog!” Viv smirked, knowing she was just as bad.

“Hey, I prefer the term ‘deeply in love with my wife’!” Juan gasped in mock offense, leaning down to kiss Vivian’s neck. She breathed in deeply, her toes curling in tingling pleasure. However too late she realized this was a distraction as Juan moved his hands on either side of her body and without warning dig into her unprotected armpits.

“NEYAHAHAHAHA YOHOHOHOU AHAHASSS!!!” Vivian shrieked with laughter as she quickly closed her arms on Juan’s hands, which quickly withdrew. She stuck her tongue out at him. “I wasn’t ready!”

“Fine I’ll wait!” Juan retorted cheerfully, sitting back on the bed. He was feeling very warm and his mind swimming in anticipation for the fun that awaited them both. His cock stirred under his pants as Vivian also sat up and unzipped her cat-suit. She made a show of slowly taking it and her underwear off, her now naked form softly lit by the moonlight seeping in from the bedside window. The sight of her supple breasts in the soft light and nipples growing hard in cool air only made Juan more aroused, and he gave an appreciative round of applause when she had finished.
“Knock it off you dork!” Vivian smacked him again, happy the darkness hid her now blushing face.

Juan removed his pants and boxers, his cock trembling slightly in the open air. Vivian felt her body tense in pleasure as she watched it but relaxed herself when Juan began to gently caress her back and softly rub his hands all over her shoulders and spine before lightly laying her back on the bed.

“You ready Viv?” He asked, looking into her beautiful moonlit eyes as his hand gently ran down her bare stomach. Vivian shivered with anticipation, goosebumps forming as her head too was now awash in the passion of the moment.

“Only if you are.” She breathed, leaning up to whisper in his ear, “Loser has to count the money tomorrow.”

“Deal.” Juan said, before launching his hands to quickly grab and grasp at her slim hips, his fingers hungrily wiggling just under the bone.

“AHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAGH!!!” Vivian screamed under his touch before settling into a rhythmic laughter as she squirmed her body and arched her spine in a vain attempt to escape. Why did he have to start at one of her worst spots?

“HOHOHOHOHOHO FUHUHAHAHAHAHAHACK YOHOHOHOHOUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Aww, you a little ticklish Viv?” Juan teased smugly as he spider his fingers up her waist to her ribs, “You going to sing for me?”

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Was all Vivian could muster. She could feel her face growing hotter and redder as Juan’s torment continued, and it was all she could do to regain control over herself.

“Hehehehe-nahahat yehehet!” With the flexibility of a trained gymnast she twisted herself out from under Juan and settled herself atop him. Still giggling, she lay her hands atop his studded stomach flexing her fingers open and close. Her long jet-black acrylic nails softly grazing his abs. Juan, taken by surprise, barely had enough time to set his face, his teeth gritted in his effort to not laugh.

“Hehe, my turn sweetie.” Vivian spoke in a sultry tone, her nails now tenderly brushing in-between the gaps between his muscles. Juan was turning bright red from the strain of holding in his laughter, the tickling sensations of her nails sending a nearly overwhelming jolt through his body. Vivian kissed his chest, knowing exactly how to break him. Her fingers crept up his stomach before jumping to his armpits and launching into a tickling blitz. Her fingers skittered with blinding speed, nails gently scraping and sweeping in his tender hollows. This change in location immediately pushed Juan over the edge into hysterics, his body thrashing wildly under Vivian.

“OHOHOHOHOH NONONOAHAHAHAHA OHOHOH FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Vivian leaned down to nibble his ears and began to wiggle her fingers over his ribs, meticulously focusing on each individual bone. The arousing sensation combined with the tickling forced Juan into a nearly paralyzing state of ecstasy, unable to do anything but laugh to his life’s delight.

“YEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHASE STAHAHAHAHAP VIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIV EHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Finally, Vivian relented. Juan’s laughter continued for several seconds but subsided, and he was left a sweaty mess with ragged breathing. His cock was fully erect, a single line of precum on his shaft shining in the moonlight. Vivian herself was very aroused, having unknowingly grown wet as she lost herself in tickling her husband to near insanity.

“I can see you’ve been enjoying yourself honey.” She taunted, crawling over him and teasingly waving her breasts in his sweat-riddled face, “I love tickling the shit out of you Juan, you such a cute laugh.”

Her heckling roused Juan, who out of pure frustration at this humiliation found the will to refocus himself. Without warning, he suddenly shot his hand up to grab his wife’s toned inner thigh and began to work his fingers in a rhythmic motion just under your mound. Vivian shrieked in shock and then devolved into a crumpled heap of frantic laughter.

“GAHAHAHAHAHA NOAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHATAHAHAHA THEHEHEHEHEHEHREHEHEHE!!!”

Juan seized his chance and copied his wife’s previous flip, straddling her waist. His cock shuddered in pleasure with another line of pre-cum forming, but he cared little. Tunnel vision had overtaken Juan, and his sole focus was to get his revenge. With one arm he pinned Vivian’s arms above her head and began to circle his over hand threateningly over her naked breasts. Vivian’s eyes shot him a look of fear as she realized what he intended.

Nohoho! Juan don’t you dare-hehe!” Her protests were mixed with giggles of anticipation as her husband’s digits hungrily circled the air above her tits. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and one of her worst spots.

Juan smirked and began her torment. His finger skirted atop her breasts, pushing them around in circles and fluttering his nails all over them. Vivian vainly flailed her head back and forth as Juan held her arms firmly down. She managed to keep her laughter in until her husband began rapidly flicking her nipples back and forth between his thumb and index finger.

“EYARGEHEHEHEHE NAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She laughed and laughed as Juan teased her nipples, sending his wife into complete hysterics. No matter how hard she strained, she could not escape his hold. Worse, having her nipples tickled sent waves of arousal down her spine and her pussy grew wetter and wetter. Juan noticed this, and that combined symphony of Vivian’s laughter nearly sent him over the edge.

Juan reached his hand down and began to skitter his fingers over her mound. Vivian alternated moaning and laughing, and Juan’s own breath became labored as his cock throbbed.
“Together?” He managed to murmur, and Vivian nodded. They kissed each other deeply, putting all the feeling and passion they had been saving up all night into the embrace of their soft lips. Then with one hand, Juan reached down and fluttered his fingertips over her right sole while the other danced a waltz on her womanhood.

“OHOHOHOH AHAHAHAHAM GOHOHOHOING TOHOHO-!!!” Vivian’s body shivered with pleasure as she climaxed, waves of pleasure ebbing down her spine as she orgasmed. Simultaneously, the passion of the moment finally caught up with Juan, who came with force. Both lay panting for a few minutes until Vivian curled up into her husband, spent. Juan held her close, kissing her forehead softly as he began softly rubbing his hands up and down her spine.

“I love you honey” Vivian quietly breathed, kissing his chest.

“I love you too Viv.” Juan lovingly returned, resting his cheek on the top of her head as they lay together before finally speaking, “I won by the way.”

“Ugh, I’ll count in the morning.” Viv mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

“Mmm hmm.” Juan agreed, knowing full well he’d count at least SOME of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first attempt at a story on here, I hope it's well received! If enough people like it I might make some more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back