• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two *New* Olive Oyl Feet Tickle Scenes

that show had a lot of tickling scenes popeye and the big guy he was fought got it too

Blown away. Never saw either! I'm not even a cartoon guy. But I figured, with something like Popeye.....surely I'd seen it all!

Olive Oyl saying "That's ticklish".... Hot! That's Mae Questrel doing the voice; she also was the voice of Betty Boop! If it wasn't her as Olive Oyl, then it was Bonnie Poe....both of them cuties if you google 'em. ;)

Anyone know if Betty Boop ever got tickled? That's what I want to see! ;)

Popeye hammers skates to Olive's feet and she says it tickles. The other. She has birds nibbling feed off her shoes and says it's ticklish.

There’s one I never see anymore, where she’s tickled on her sides in a workout room/gym.

One of the writers had to have had a tickling fetish because you don't just come up with scenes like that because they are "fun" for kids to see.

I was always disappointed in Scooby Doo because Daphne was tied up so many times and I wish just once they pulled off her shoes and got at those pink pantyhose clad feet of hers!

In fact, I kept noticing on Nickolodeon some really kinda creepy unnecessary foot and tickling scenes in the kids shows (creepy because I don't think they were of age yet) and then found out that the producer of those shows was fired back in like 2018 after years and years of allegations of being fixated on the feet of the younger actresses (most notably I believe Amanda Bynes claimed the producer at one point offered her money to take her into his office and tickle her feet when she was still under 18).

In fact, I kept noticing on Nickolodeon some really kinda creepy unnecessary foot and tickling scenes in the kids shows (creepy because I don't think they were of age yet) and then found out that the producer of those shows was fired back in like 2018 after years and years of allegations of being fixated on the feet of the younger actresses (most notably I believe Amanda Bynes claimed the producer at one point offered her money to take her into his office and tickle her feet when she was still under 18).

Yeah, his name was Dan Schneider and he's pretty infamous about his fixation on young girls' feet. Even people without foot/tickle fetishes have caught on to him about that stuff.

Yeah, his name was Dan Schneider and he's pretty infamous about his fixation on young girls' feet. Even people without foot/tickle fetishes have caught on to him about that stuff.

Yeah...so like a month ago my girlfriend's daughter was watching Victorious on Nickolodeon and inexplicably at the end of the episode the teens were all lying in hospital beds with their bare feet exposed. As if that wasn't weird enough, there was a middle aged man playing doctor that begins rubbing all the feet of the girls pointing out how "smooth" they are. That's when I looked it up and learned about Dan Schneider (thank you for mentioning his name as I forgot it). People like that make our fetishes seem weird. The fetishes aren't weird. Guys like him are just creeps with no boundaries.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back