• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fat stepmother in endless tickle hell (m/f, noncon, graphic)

yaran

Hi, people! It is my first story. Beg your pardon for my illiterate English!

It begun as their usual senseless quarrel without any reasonable cause, but this time it ended with the night of terrible and endless torture. Surely, it was the concatenation of circumstances, he did not plan to do anything. May be dreamed, but didn’t plan.

Sasha, now fourteen, hated his stepmom, her fat, short body, big boobs and the fat ass, round face, full of stupid energy and gall, curly dark hair and brown shameless eyes. She was vulgar in each her gesture or word and loud as a merchant in a provincial market. He always wondered, how dad could choose this piggie after mom, who was such slim and beautiful. Just one year has passed after mom’s accidental death, and he brought home her, the pig named ‘Fanny’. It was just two years ago, but Sasha felt he spent an eternity with this nasty broad.

Then they immigrated one year ago, he thought, it will be better. New place, new possibilities. Bullshit! They were immigrants and their life became just harder. Dad worked all the nights in a week in a factory, and Fanny became more and more unbearable.

Every night Sasha imagined, how he tickles her to death. Literally to death. He believed, it was possible: the bitch was abnormally ticklish in her sides and most of all - in her feet.

Once they participated in the party with Fanny’s ex-classmates, dad gone drunk and fell asleep. Then three of the present men started to grope Fanny. She didn’t resist and only laughed in her screamy laughter. But when she completely mellowed, they suddenly looked at each other, grabbed her and started to tickle. They started with her sides: two men held and twisted her arms, forcing the fatty to stand on her knees, while the third stood between her legs, lifted her blouse and tickled, quickly moving his fingers. She screamed like crazy, shook her head, twitched and tried to break free, but the two which held her were strong. She shouted, cursed and screamed, her lowered down fat face became red, sweaty and contorted with suffering. Sasha enjoyed every second of this torture, he wanted to join, but understood well that the best thing he can do now is to sit as quietly as possible. Some of the people around watched ‘the show’, laughed or applauded, others completely ignored it.

After ten minutes or so, when Fanny’s voice became husky, her face turned almost purple and she began to cry, three men changed the position: one of them grabbed two Fanny’s arms and twisted them behind her back, then he sat down at the deep armchair and set Funny down between his hips. She still breathed hard. Two others khelt down, each grabbed one of her fat feet and took off her shoes. They set half-turned to Fanny, each held her ankle by one hand. They were really strong, and although Fanny’s legs were in slippery black pantyhose and she tried to break free with all her strength, she didn’t succeed to do anything.

Sasha saw how the two winked to each other and started to scratch Fanny’s soles.

Her first scream could split glasses on the table, Sasha thought. Fanny arched her back as far as she could and tried to kick, but nothing worked: two torturers smirked, giggled and were merciless. Sasha looked on his stepmother’s open screaming mouth, on her wet red face with the eyes ready to burst because of the constant suffering and prayed the torture will never stop.

Surely, it stopped soon as all good things in this world. But since that evening Sasha kept dreaming about torturing his stepmother, torturing until she will die.

She often yelled at him, but not just that, she often humiliated him, she always knew to choose the words which caused him to feel himself like a garbage.

This evening Fanny came to his room and yelled at him again. Because he made some errors buying food in the supermarket. Because he behaves like an idiot. Because he IS an idiot and prick, and… It was at 20.15 p.m., dad was at work and he will be there till morning.

Sasha could swallow all this as usual, but there were two unusual circumstances. The first and the main - Sasha opened his old bag and found there spray can with neuroparalytic gas. Just before their immigration dad bought three cans from his friend-policeman and gave one to him and the other to Fanny. There were many hooligans and bandits in their town at those times, so it was a priceless gift. Spray saved Sasha’s life, health and money twice, Fanny told she also used it once. The spray was excellent, made in Germany, splashed in a face it paralyzed any person to ten minutes. Surely, dad and Fanny threw their sprays out before the departure, but Sasha kept his can and even managed to smuggle it to a new country. Now it was in his pocket.

The second circumstance was his bed. Sasha slept on the old iron bed with springs and without headboards. The bed was ideal for tying somebody to it and participated as torture device in many Sasha’s sadistic dreams. Now Fanny stood near it. Moreover, being in amok she threw the mattress and the blanket off, turning the bed into an ideal torture rack. For her.

Sasha’s decision was spontaneous: he pulled spray out of the pocket and splashed it into Fanny’s red angry face. Her eyes widened and after one second she fell unconscious on the bed.

It took only two minutes to lay the stepmother down in a right position, to bring some ropes from the kitchen and to tie Fanny’s widely spread arms and legs to the iron frame. Maybe too tight, but he did not care. She was a bit shorter than him, while the bed was made for the tall man, so it ideally fitted for Sasha’s purpose. Just as in his fantasies.

He took off slippers from woman’s feet. took two thinner ropes, tied the middle of each on one of Fanny’s big toes and the ends tied to the frame. He stretched them very tightly, so now two sides of rope and the frame created the triangle with the foot as the hypotenuse of the upper corner. Fanny would not be able to move her feet from side to side, maybe just a bit, and a little more - up and down.

Sasha didn’t insert gag, were no need. They lived in a very bad district, the people here were accustomed to very loud scandals and even fittings. Here you could rape or kill somebody, even cut somebody into pieces and nobody will intervene or call a police.

Everything was prepared. Sasha trembled with fear and excitement while looking at his victim, short, fat 36 year old woman in a short bathrobe under which he could see pink panties and bra.

That is what German quality means: she woke up exactly ten minutes after he splashed the spray.

- What… Where… What the…

Fanny slightly lifted and moved her head, she slowly began to understand that she tightly tied up and fixed on the bed. She tried to free herself, but without any result. Then her sight focused on Sasha, who stood quietly at the foot of the bed.

- You! O-o-oh, you, bastard, you finally made your biggest mistake! Now you’ll end in the jailhouse, I promise! You life will be…

Sasha ran the nails of his right hand over Fanny’s left sole. It worked as electric shock: the woman jerked and shrieked.

- You!... Fucken prick! I’ll …

The nails of two hands started to scratch gently the middle of two soles. Fanny screamed, jerked, arched her back, started to curse, but choked with laughter and screamed again. Sasha tickled her less that ten seconds, but her face already became pink and she breathed hard.

- Stop it or you’ll regret all the rest of your life! - hissed Fanny in a scary voice.

She knew to make a scary voices, Sasha felt goosebumps on his back. To stop threats and curses, he began to tickle without any breaks.

His fingertips and nails touched all the sensitive spots he could find by his intuition. Fanny screamed and shouted like crazy, shook her head, her body jerked and bounced as if it was electricized. She tried to curse and to threaten, but was unable to finish even short sentences, choked with hard laughter and screams. When she just continued to shout and scream, sometimes growling and howling with rage. After approximately ten minutes of perpetual tickling she was completely breathless. With real delight Sasha watched her red sweaty face with opened mouth and bulging eyes, she was now in the same condition as two years ago in that party. But now Sasha caused her to look in such a way. He enjoyed from the fact that every little movement of his fingers causes such frantic reaction, such terrible suffering.

And he felt just happy when her frantic laughter and screams became very husky, her face darkened more and she started to sob.

- Sto-o-o-o-p i-i-i-it-t-t-t! O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, p-l-e-e-e-e-e-s-e, s-t-o-o-o-o-op! Ha-a-a-a-g-h-h!

How long does he tickles her? It was interesting, because Fanny moved to a new level: she stopped to curse and to threaten and confined himself to begging. For such an evil creature it was an enormous change.

- S-s-s-a-a-a-a-ash-a-a-a-a, p-le-e-e-e-e-es-s-s s-t-a-a-a-a-a-ap! I c-a-a-n-t ta-a-a-k-e m-o-o-o-o-o-r-e! A-u-h-g-h, n-a-a-a-a-a! Ha-ha-ha-a-a-a-a! M-er-e-e-e-e-r-c-y! P-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-e!

It was real hysterics. Her purple face wet from sweat and tears expressed real suffering, despair and hopelessness. Due to the convulsive movements two buttons of Fanny’s bathrobe were undone and her right big boob almost completely slept from the bra. He continued torture her some more minutes, then stopped and looked at the wall clock.

It was 21.00, he tickled the bitch for almost 40 minutes! It explained a lot: with her ticklishness to endure such a torture! He also wondered, how fast the time goes! Well, they have all night before them, a lot of fun and pleasure!

Fanny breathed hard and looked at him. It was difficult to stop, he wanted to torture her non-stop for hours, but he feared she will die before he could fully enjoy from the situation. And still, she rested enough.

Sasha ran the fingertips of his right hand over Fanny’s left sole.

- No! No-no-no, wait, wait!

Her body jerked as at the first time, like after electrical shock, she shrieked and began to speak quickly, swallowing the words:

- I’ll give you money, ok? All that I’ve hidden from your father last six months. You’ll take it all and you’ll untie me and we'll forget all this, ok?

Money, for her it always was about money! Well, extra money is the thing that everyone needs.

Stupid bitch hided bills in the bathroom ander the broken froor tile. Sasha took them all and returned to his room. He stood near the foot of the bed.

- Did you find them? Now, untie me and let's think about...

Sasha quickly stretched both his arms and his nails gently passed over both Fanny’s soles. Her body jerked convulsively and she uttered absolutely animal cry/

- No! You, bastard, I gave you money, you can’t… A-a-a-a-a-a-a-gh, ha-ha-ha-ha! N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

He ignored her and simply continued to tickle and to scratch all the spots he found during their previous session. The room was full again with hysterical laughter and wild screams, scraps of curses and threats. Sasha with a big pleasure looked at Fanny’s convulsing body, her red sweaty face, which expressed both strong suffering and hatred, her bulging eyes and widely open parched mouth. After a quarter of an hour the fat bitch began to howl with anger.

He did not stop and led her through all the stages. After howling came begging mingled with sobbing. And when he continued the torture she began to cry. She cried like a baby, loudly and desperately. Tears flooded her face together with sweat. But even then he did not stop.

Then they reached the last stage: purple-faced, breathless, convulsing, hopeless animal with completely broken husky voice, which already don’t try to beg or to curse. Fanny’s bathrobe was entirely unbuttoned, both boobs slept from the bra and bounced in rhythm preset by Sasha’s fingers.

It was very hard, but Sasha overpowered himself and stopped the torture. He looked at hardly breathing woman for a minute or two, then came closer and set on the iron frame on the left side. Looking straight in Fanny’s face Sasha started to stroke and squeeze her left breast by his right hand. She didn’t react and continued to breath hardly without saying a word. Then he lifted her right breast by his left hand and stroked it with the fingers of his right hand, paying special attention to the nipple. After some minutes Fanny moaned, but only once. Sasha smirked; lifted from the floor meat knife, which he used to cut ropes, cut fabric in two sides of Fanny’s panties and threw it on the floor. He dropped the knife and the fingers of his right hand gently and slowly slept across the vulvar slit, up and down, again and again. Fanny said nothing, she didn’t look at him, half closed her eyes and slightly moaned several times. She breathed fast, but now not because of the recent tickling. Sasha inserted his fingers deeper and started to rub the upper part of vagina while pressing clit by his thumb. Fanny gasped, arched her back and started to moan loudly. Shameless bitch, she quickly became very wet and even didn’t try to pretend that she is not enjoying. Gasps and moans became stronger and louder. Finally the woman screamed and agonized in a stormy orgasm.

Sasha took his fingers out, got up and wiped the fingers with a wet napkin.

- Maybe, you’ll untie me now? - asked Fanny with a weak husky voice. - I’ll say nothing to your dad, I promise. By the way, he doesn’t care whatever I say, so you have nothing to fear from.

Sasha looked at the wall clock: 22.45. Dad will return at 6 AM. He made a small step, moving to the foot of the bed, the fingertips of his left hand slept over the smoof skin of Fanny’s right sole.

The end.

nice nice story....perhaps next time Sasha tickles her stockinged feet yes?

can you do another Yaran with the step mother tickled by female while she is wearing nylons?

can you do another Yaran with the step mother tickled by female while she is wearing nylons?

I'll think about it. May be it will be about business lady in nylons tickled by her stepdaughter after husbands death for the information about some precious thing :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back