• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sondra Bullock tickled

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Besides getting her knees tickled in "Love Potion # 9", Sondra also gets it in "The Net", but I can't find anyone mentioning this is any mainstream list.

The scene involves her wearing a midrift top and shivering while walking with some guy by the beach. He asks if she's cold and starts to put on his shirt around her waist. She starts laughing as he pokes her. It's a few seconds long.

Has anyone else see this?

I remember that, think I have it on tape somewhere too. It's really cute, I remember thinking it should have gone on longer (but then, I pretty much always think that)

What happened in love potion #9?? I remember seeing it, but don't remember any tickling...

There is a scene towards the end of "Love Potion # 9" where Sandra's character is "proving" to Tate Donavan (who, by the way, she was engaged to in real life) that she's not ticklish, so she raises her arms (sort of) and lets him tickle her ribs—with no reaction. Then he gets her knees and she goes nuts (again, sort of). Brief, but OK little scene.

There is also a scene in the "E-behind the scenes of Practical Magic" where someone sneaks up behind Sandra and pokes her under the arm -- good reaction there too.

But I still like the scene on "The Net" the best since I think it was an unscripted part that the editors didn't kill.

The Net

I don't remember that scene from "The Net", an' i musta seen it at least twice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back