• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally

So just as a back story I’ve always been interested in feet ever since I saw the episode of teenage mutant ninja turtles when April got her feet tickled. I think that’s what started with my fascination with feet.

Now to the present. My sister and law and I have always been super close. We hang out a lot. Talk about all kinds of stuff. We’ve always had that relationship. Anyway this past year she was training for a 5k (February) and I told her id help her out and run with her. I use to be a personal trainer so I said I’d help keep track of her progress and with and aches or pains eh get from training. Well we’d been training for a few weeks and I told her I’d like to check her feet and knees to make sure they were doing ok. She said that’s be great. So after runs I’d do this. Check her knees first then have her lay on her stomach and massage and check her feet! She liked it because of the foot rubs ;)

Now a few months later and we still have our weekly chats. She still works out at a gym and still would check her feet! She lays on the couch on her stomach and props her feet up for me to massage. We will literally talk for like 40 minutes and I rub her feet the whole time! To describe her feet now. They are a size 7 not wide and not narrow but she has high arches which I love! Very fit as well. And of course they are ticklish! I always sneak in some accidental tickles on certain spots on her feet!

So this has been going on for about a few months. Well today I finally got the courage for some reason to tell her that I enjoy playing /tickling her feet! I was so nervous but I told
Her hat I hope that it doesn’t sound creepy or wired but that I enjoy working on and tickling her feet! I told her I’d never admitted it before to anyone and was a little embarrassed. She laughed and said don’t be I love the foot rubs! Cool!

I’ve never admitted my like for feet and ticking to anyone but we are close so she’s cool with it! Now I’m going the next time we have our talk to bring up some ticking of her feet! For some reason I’ve always thought she didn’t mind feet before. She’s tickled mike before so could be fun!

Thanks all!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back