• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Ur 3: Tux Takes Revenge on Jacky (Foot Tickling in Stocks, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
I've released clip #3 of the Last Laugh Ur series. It's Jacky's turn in the stocks. The yellow object seen behind the stocks is a soccer ball. It's meant to complement Jacky's outfit, which looks a bit like a soccer uniform. The scene is significantly longer than most of the clips on my store. Not sure why. I didn't notice its unusual length until I was done editing it.

Jacky: 26, 5'9", size 9.5
Tux: 25, 5'11", size 9

I've also released part 2 of the Last Laugh Feet 26 series, starring Bijou

Bijou: 24, 5'2", size 7.5

<font size="+1">Previews and descriptions:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21655721">LAST LAUGH UR 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21715651">LAST LAUGH UR 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21728925">LAST LAUGH UR 3</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21715801">LAST LAUGH FEET 26-1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21730657">LAST LAUGH FEET 26-2</a></font>

Attachments

• llur3.jpg
    llur3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 733
  • llfeet26-2.jpg
    llfeet26-2.jpg
    893.3 KB · Views: 602
i love the last laugh tickling so cute these girls are and feet to .

Great stuff, as ever! I love the shoes hanging from the stocks. That's a really neat touch! :thumbsup:

I have to say, the more I think of it, the less pleased I am with the fact that Last Laugh Ur 3 turned out to be several minutes longer than most of my clips. Thing is, the lowest price Clips4Sale.com allows for a 15-minute clip is $11.99. It's a good minute/$ ratio, but it's still a lot of money for a single scene, in my opinion. This is a limitation of C4S that has always bothered me. As the creator and owner of the clips I wish I had the freedom to select any price that I want, regardless of duration. I wouldn't have minded lowering the price by a few dollars, but it's simply not possible. I'm sure the C4S people have their reasons for this, but as a seller on their site I find it quite frustrating.

Sometimes I lose track of time while filming, and end up capturing more footage than is ideal for a scene. This is what happened with Last Laugh Ur 3. But usually I try to edit out a few minutes to make the resulting clip shorter, and thus cheaper. Somehow, this time I didn't notice the issue until very late in the process, and I felt that going back to cut out a few minutes of perfectly good footage was too much of a hassle. Now I'm not sure it was the right choice. Now, I'm sure some people prefer longer scenes, even if it means paying more. But it's just not my personal preference. So I'm a little disappointed about the whole thing. Oh well.

I have to say, the more I think of it, the less pleased I am with the fact that Last Laugh Ur 3 turned out to be several minutes longer than most of my clips. Thing is, the lowest price Clips4Sale.com allows for a 15-minute clip is $11.99. It's a good minute/$ ratio, but it's still a lot of money for a single scene, in my opinion. This is a limitation of C4S that has always bothered me. As the creator and owner of the clips I wish I had the freedom to select any price that I want, regardless of duration. I wouldn't have minded lowering the price by a few dollars, but it's simply not possible. I'm sure the C4S people have their reasons for this, but as a seller on their site I find it quite frustrating.

Sometimes I lose track of time while filming, and end up capturing more footage than is ideal for a scene. This is what happened with Last Laugh Ur 3. But usually I try to edit out a few minutes to make the resulting clip shorter, and thus cheaper. Somehow, this time I didn't notice the issue until very late in the process, and I felt that going back to cut out a few minutes of perfectly good footage was too much of a hassle. Now I'm not sure it was the right choice. Now, I'm sure some people prefer longer scenes, even if it means paying more. But it's just not my personal preference. So I'm a little disappointed about the whole thing. Oh well.

I agree with what you're saying, but their chemistry in this clip is too fucking good. When you have something like what these two are doing, you let the camera run as long as they're willing to go and worry about pricing later.

This series should be the exact opposite of disappointing, all three clips have been fucking excellent. Definitely some of the best you've ever done, if not the best.

I agree with what you're saying, but their chemistry in this clip is too fucking good. When you have something like what these two are doing, you let the camera run as long as they're willing to go and worry about pricing later.

This series should be the exact opposite of disappointing, all three clips have been fucking excellent. Definitely some of the best you've ever done, if not the best.

I see your point. However, since The Last Laugh is a business, first and foremost, I unfortunately have to take the financial aspect into consideration. I'm worried that Last Laugh Ur 3 won't sell very well because of its price. Now, I'm sure some people feel completely differently and prefer longer clips. But, based on my personal preferences, if I were a potential buyer of my own clips I would wonder why I would pay $12 for a single scene when I could get two completely different scenes, even from two different series featuring different models, for the same price. I might not get as much footage, but I'd feel the added variety would be worth it.

That's the way I typically think when shooting scenes and editing clips. While I don't go out of my way to chop out good material, I try to aim for about 5 to 8 minutes per clip, as I feel it makes for a reasonable compromise between clip price and the minutes/$ ratio. For instance, C4S allows me to set the price to $6 ($5.99) for 5 or 6 minutes, and $7 ($6.99) for 7 or 8 minutes. If it weren't for C4S's annoying price limitations I'd be more open to selling longer clips.

Also, I can't help but compare the price of LLUr3 to the price of the Complete Series clip that I'll eventually release. I'll reveal a little secret here and say that there will be a total of 6 clips in this series. Now, I typically set the price of complete series clips to $20 at most, usually less than that. Suppose I decide to make Last Laugh Ur - Complete Series $20. Why would anyone bother to pay $12 for LLUr3 when one can get the entire 6-part series for just 8$ more? I'm sure a few people who really like LLUr3 but don't care too much for the rest of the series might be happy with such a deal, but I don't expect it to happen very often.

That being said, I realize that many people wait until a series is complete so they can buy the whole thing anyway. And even if LLUr3 doesn't sell well as an individual scene, the footage can still contribute in a major way to the appeal of the Complete Series clip. So ultimately, none of this really matters and I'm worrying over nothing. But I must admit that I enjoy sharing my thought process, in case a few people might find it interesting somehow.

Great stuff, as ever! I love the shoes hanging from the stocks. That's a really neat touch! :thumbsup:

I really like the effect myself, and I try to remember to do it each time I do a shoot that involves removing the ticklee's socks and/or shoes. It kinda looks like the tickler got herself some trophies and hung them there for everyone to see.

They haven't appeared in any of the clips I've released so far, but nowadays there are hooks screwed into the side of stocks specifically for hanging removed footwear.

Oh my god.. Man i only have one question for you lol... Did bijou also got tickled ?? I LOVE her

Oh my god.. Man i only have one question for you lol... Did bijou also got tickled ?? I LOVE her

She eventually did, but not during this shoot. She didn't have any lady friends she could team up with, and she preferred not to be tickled by me. Nothing personal, it's just that I was mostly a stranger to her and she wasn't as comfortable with that situation as some other models are. But she had no problem simply showing off her feet. So that's what she did for her first shoot.

Some time later we discussed how we could do a tickling shoot, and the compromise we can up with was that her boyfriend would serve as her tickler. Now, I rarely work with male models (and never as ticklees), but it was the only way I could do a tickling video with Bijou, so I figured it was worth it. To be fair, the boyfriend turned out to be a perfectly decent tickler. Also, I thought he was rather good looking (in a somewhat grungy kind of way), which I realize is a very superficial thing to say, but I can't deny that it made me feel a little better about working with a male model.

I should mention that it's going to take me a long time before I can process and release it. People familiar with my work know that I'm not a very regular or prolific producer. I'm trying to improve, but a lot of time can go by between series. Also, there are still many series I need to work on before I get to Bijou's. So I'm afraid you won't get to see it anytime soon. Possibly not even in 2019, I'm not sure.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back