• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Part Time Job

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The Perfect Part Time Job

During the summer before freshman year of high school and most of that first year of high school knowing my parents weren’t going to be able to buy me a car I was able get a job working in a gift and appliance store that my mom often shopped in. Our family was well known to Harry, the owner, a pleasant beyond retirement years’ man who was grooming his daughter Gail to take over the business. Gail who was in her mid-30’s had a girl next door kind of look and was very pleasant but the woman who always got my heart racing whenever I went there with my parents or on my own to purchase something for my mother was a 40 something Italian woman named Vera. A diva if I ever saw one she got away with murder and it annoyed me how she treated Harry and Gail, but she was an amazing saleswoman and Harry couldn’t afford to lose her. Vera knew this and took full advantage of it.

Maybe her attitude and spunk had something to do with why I was so drawn to this older woman but it didn’t hurt that she wore tight dresses, skirts and blouses and was always in at least four-inch heels. Vera was on the chunky side but very pretty and so confident and comfortable in her skin that she oozed sexiness. She always smelled great, had just the right amount of makeup on, her feet were always perfectly pedicured and her legs always in stockings were incredibly shapely. Because of my tickling & foot fetish I was enraptured by her fantasizing about having my way with her by tickling her into submission. I often thought about telling her I was going to teach her a lesson for treating her bosses so badly or for constantly teasing me mercilessly during work by dipping her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangling them from her painted nylon covered toes knowing full well that I was drawn to them like a moth to light. She would sit in the back of the store during breaks in a Lazy Boy chair with her shoeless feet propped up for all (well for me) to see.

I got up the nerve to ask her one Saturday evening if she wanted a foot massage during one of her breaks. She just smiled wiggled those pretty toes, rubbed those feet together (the sizzling of the nylons rubbing together was such a heavenly sound) and declined, giggling in an almost sinister tone because she knew I had such a strong fetish for feet.
Vera often teased me into a blubbering mess using those silken covered soles to get this young teen terribly worked up and flustered but what she didn’t know was that I was a tickler and that the more she teased me the more I thought about ways to enact my revenge on this prima donna.

I’d fantasize about her and formulated wild scenarios, one where I pinned Vera down and tickled the stuffing out of her feet but also upon finding out how ticklish she was I’d attack her thick torso and large breasts that were always so prominently on display because of her snug fitting outfits.

On one unusually slow evening Harry and Gail had to leave early for a family function. It was just Vera and me in the store. Business was so dead I was afraid she would close early once Harry and Gail left but instead she went into the back of the store turned on the TV that was set up there and plopped down in her chair. I was near the cash register but I heard her heels hitting the floor and my heart began to race. Butterflies churned in my tummy. I knew I’d never get an opportunity like this one so I decided tonight was the night that Vera was going to be tickle tortured.

I looked under the counter for twine or tape anything I could use to tie her down to that lounge chair but thought better of using bondage. Ticking her was going to be a bold enough proposition even though she knew I was turned on by her feet.

Walking into the back I asked her if she wanted something to drink she declined all the while putting on a foot show for me.

I was bold enough to finally ask her why she always flaunted her feet in front of me. She smiled and said that she had fun seeing how excited I got whenever she showed them off. It made her feel kind of sexy knowing that she had this kind of power over a young boy like me.

I told her I did find her feet very sexy and that ever since I was a small boy I had a thing for pretty feet but that her teasing me like that was torture and not very nice.
She laughed and said well I’m the adult here and if I decide to torture you it’s my prerogative.

And what if I decide to do more than just stare at them Vera I asked nervously not knowing how she’d respond.

She laughed even harder. I’d have to tell Harry that you were harassing me and I’m sure you’d be fired in one hot minute.

I disagree I exclaimed pulling a chair next to the extended foot rest of her Lazy Boy.
Before she could reply my fingers were scrambling up and down those soft smooth silky soles. She let out a squeal and tried to pull her legs away from the chair but I used one arm to pin them down just above her ankles. My fingers glided effortlessly over the stockinged soles of her feet and when I started scratching her heels and tickling her ankles she howled with laughter. Her toes curled and spread then wiggled wildly and she was squirming crazily in the chair unable to pull away from my tickling fingers.

I leaned down and with one hand held back the toes of her right foot and with the other slid my fingers across her toe pad. Making the nylon taut like that allowed my nails to slide like a sled on snow.

I was in heaven!

Vera pleaded with me to stop first threatening to get me fired then so flustered and frantic from the tickles that she promised to get me a raise if I’d only stop. Instead of listening to her I straddled the bottom of the chair trapping her silky feet even more tightly and danced my fingertips over every inch of her now tingling feet.

Screaming and squiggling under me, I reached behind and began tickling up her calves to her knees then the spot just above them on her lower thighs. She began to twist and buck violently. I leaned down and began to nibble on her foot. This combination drove her insane and she literally jumped out of the recliner knocking me to the floor.

Before either of us could react any further the buzzer at the front door went of signaling the entry of a customer. I had forgotten to put the closed sign out and lock the front door in my haste to tickle Vera and as I looked up at her in the chair blouse pulled out of her skirt which was hiked up around the top of her thighs, her hair a mess, her mascara a bit runny she looked incredible to me and I couldn’t believe that I finally got up the nerve to do this. Looking down at the bulge in my jeans I was unable to hide my excitement. Something Vera picked up on immediately.

Embarrassed in a moment of uncomfortable silence she harshly broke it.
Don’t just stand there go help that customer while I straighten myself up!

I smirked, adjusted my jeans, wiped my face of and ran out to wait on the client.
I was able to assist the woman who came in for a blender, knowing the brand she wanted and as I was about to ring her up Vera came over quite perky and advised that she’s close the sale. I acknowledged her and moved aside to let her ring it up. I then bent down pretending to straighten out the gift boxes under the counter but instead began running my fingers over the tops of her feet. She tries shooing me away, but I was persistent. I wiggled a finger down into her heel and tickled her warm silky sole. Trying to maintain her composure, the sale now completed she thanked the client and tried to pull away from me, all she did was allow me to pull off her heel. I wrapped my arm around her leg and started tickling her foot with reckless abandon. As the buzzer went off signaling her exit which must have seemed like an eternity for poor Vera she let out a barrage of hysterical laughter then with all her might pushed me off of her leg.
I sat there looking up at her not sure what she was going to do or say. Dead silence as she started me down then a smile crossed her lips.

You better never mention this to anyone she said!

Whenever an opportunity arose after that I’d discreetly tease and tickle her as much as she teased me with her gorgeous feet and I did get to tickle her curvy sides a few times down in the basement stock room but never quite had an experience as exciting as the one on that slow work evening.

Years later I realize that perhaps Vera didn’t really mind being tickled so intensely. I know that she knew how much it turned on that young sales/stock boy.

Of course, now I’m breaking my promise by sharing this story but somehow, I don’t think Vera would mind.

Anyone who believes this is actually a "true" story, I have The Brooklyn Bridge to sell at popular prices!

'welcome, bro. Don't pay any attention to these knuckleheads who like to throw stones at your post. Most don't have any stories or experiences of their own. I've shared some true stories....some were based on true situations, some were 20% true, some 50%....with some embellishments, to hopefully make for a satisfying read.

Ironically, one of my stories that was almost 100% true....some DB called bullshit on me. I'm an older guy, and I've learned one thing: "You can't fix asshole".

Thanks NickJ.

Appreciate the support.

Comments like that don't phase me I've been a member here (but now sadly more of a lurker) since early 2003.

I have no need to lie about anything and have posted true & fictional stories here strictly because I love writing and for the enjoyment of the members.

Guess everyone has opinions and people are certainly free to post what they wish.

Thank you Milagros317.

Great story bud, and I for one believe you. When you’re in a small working environment you’re able to have fun with colleagues of all ages, and in my mid 20s I tickled many mature female colleagues. I’ve also always been a fan of mature nylon tickling, so this story resonated greatly with me.

Thanks for sharing, and ignore the doubters.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back