• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A good laugh in public

wellothetickler

TMF Novice
So I've been wondering if anybody else has had this or has this happen on a day to day thing like me lol.. Well as of recently, one occasion really did it for me. I have this cute little Asian girl coworker who is usually super quiet, but during break another coworker cracked a good joke and had her laughing like I've never heard before. Not gonna lie, it sort of aroused me lol wondering if that's how she'd laugh if she was tickled silly :)

Does anyone else have this happen to them? You hear a good laugh out in public or at school, events, parties and have a tickle spark flare up? If so, I'd love to hear :)

Absolutely, I love when it happens and, more in general, I adore a woman when she laughs out of control. My girlfriend, who is very giggly and very ticklish, always says that the loosing-control-on-laughter is one of the most teasing part for her of being ticklish. She just can't help becoming a laughing machine gun and I love when it happens, even more if it's because of tickling of course

Once in a while yeah. If i'm lucky, usually when i'm with a group of people, actually tickling will happen. :)

I really like it when I hear people laugh a lot. Laughing often is good for your health or so I've heard.

Definitely! What’s weird in my case is I’m a female and mostly a lee, (Switch for fun definitely, but my fetish is definitely BEING tickled) but hearing another chick with a great laugh or in uncontrollable laughter still gets that tummy flutter out of me like when I’m witness to a quick tickle in public.

Psychology is a funny thing! I suppose literally in this case....

I had an ex gf that would have laughing fits, occasionally caused by my tickling her. In fact I remember I would make it worse by tickling her when she couldn't stop laughing making it worse hehe.
I also remember a girl at school who got sent out of classes more than once, due to her being unable to stop laughing. I used to see her stood outside classes countless times, red faced and looking ironically like she had been tickled lol. I believe if memory serves, there were even times she was sent in to a room alone just to calm down.
One time I heard that it was caused by someone tickling her feet. :)

I agree with the above, there is something arousing about hearing it sometimes. In fact it does make me wonder if part of having a tickle fetish is being aroused by hearing female laughter.. Hmm never thought about that before.

I have definately been in situations before where a woman bursts out laughing and I think, yes I want to make you do that again now.
I have been on the phone before more than once, hearing the sound of a girl being tickled. That in itself can sometimes be arousing...

For me public laughing makes me happy and smile when its a really healthy loud laugh. Especially if I am with Perla since it makes her laugh as well. She goes into fits she cannot control while others are laughing. Its really healthy and awesome tbh.

Thanks, wellothetickler, for starting this thread. I’m so glad to hear someone else had this experience at work. Mine was with a female coworker who I would normally not be attracted to (not very slender), but her laugh, oh her laugh. It was TO. DIE. FOR. When this woman laughed, the whole office knew it. And she was just so confident about it, and herself, which made her laughing and her even sexier. AND, AND if that wasn’t enough, she had gorgeous petite feet that looked like they came out of a pedicure salon each and every time she wore sandals (which was ALOT). On one occassion, my coworker and another woman who came into the office were talking loudly with one another and they started laughing. And the laughing just continued. It must have gone on for a good 10 minutes straight. I was definitely starting to feel that same arousal feeling seeing and or hearing a woman being tickled because I think it was just so similar sounding. I think there’s just something coded in our DNA as tickle fetishists with laughter. Don’t know what it is, but for me it revolves around just getting turned on hearing a woman laughing and having a good time and just wanting to join in on the fun. There’s a great thread that pole position started last year that I just responded to about hearing and not seeing tickling occurring. Really great discussions there.

Here’s the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?304098-Tickling-that-is-heard-but-not-seen

Thanks again, wellothetickler! Love this thread and all that’s been contributed! :)

One of my favorite laughs to listen to and imagine that she’s having the time of her life being tickled next door is this one:

https://youtu.be/Yl9SOWMUCgs

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back