• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding out my girl was ticklish

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
This happened when me and Xu first got together for a date. A year before the train tickle: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?308467-Train-ride

To cut a long story short, Xu was not feeling very well and I was not in a brilliant mood having just failed a job assessment and she seemed to get worse on the third day we were together.
She lay in bed in the hotel room with what appeared to be a fever. I dashed out in to the city to find some Green tea that I thought would help.
When I got back she said she wanted another few mins rest. So I made the tea and gave her a little while longer to sleep.

Ok Xu I thought, you really need to wake up now and drink this tea whilst it is still warm.
Looking over at Xu I noticed that her legs and barefeet were on top of the duvet. "Hmmm I remember thinking, "I still don't know if Xu is ticklish, I can't believe I haven't tried yet."

I looked over at her adorable size 4 medium arched feet and walked over to the bed. I wiggled my fingers against her feet, hmm nothing..
I tried again for a bit longer, still no response. Then I tried again but this time I pressed harder against her feet and really tickled my fingers against her soles.

She gasped and pulled her feet away, Bingo I thought. "Come on Xu you really need to drink this tea" I said. She put her feet back down and I tickled her feet again. This time she gasped but then giggled slightly. Sitting up Xu said to me, "what did you do that for?" "You did tell me to wake you up" I responded.
She smiled sweetly and then drunk the tea I had made her.

As the day went on Xu felt a lot better, due largely to the fact that I would soon catch her flu lol, but I digress.
We were about to go to bed for the night, our last night together before we went our seperate ways again. :( Xu held on to me tightly, not wanting to let me go. "I will miss you Wesker" she said and kissed me. "Aww my poor Xu" I said and reached down and tickled her feet.
Hehehehehe, she giggled squirming, then I tried tickling under her arms this time and got the same reaction. She carried on giggling and squirming. "That is better" I said and stopped, and she was smiling now.

I then tickled under her arms again causing her to giggle and squirm again, "hehehehehe". I stopped again after a few seconds and looked at her. "I know Xu I said with my arms around her, I am going to miss you too I feel the same".

I tickled under her arms again making her giggle and squrim around, then out of nowhere as I sat up. She tried doing the same to me!
I just looked at her and smiled. "Does that not bother you she asked" with a playful grin?

"Nope" I said, "only if you know where and how." Oooh she replied, I will find it." I always remember the way she said that in broken english, it sounded adorable. :) I turned the lights out and we went to sleep.

The next morning as we were getting up for breakfast I could not resist grabbing her from behind and tickling under her arms, causing her to giggle in that adorable way again. :)

"I am really going to miss you" I said, "Me too Wesker" replied Xu.

Sigh that was now over 3 years ago and we are still very much in love. :)

Last edited:
Awwww cute story! Though after that kiss, I know why you got the flu! :p

It's so funny, when I first read it, I mis-read that you guys were in a hotel, and read it as "hospital", so the first time I'm reading it, I thought she was sick in a hospital bed.......not the best time to tickle somebody! Then I thought what kind of hospital has a duvet on the bed? lol

Anyways, that was a sweet "reveal"! My favorite part was at the end, when you just grabbed her from behind and tickled her armpits.

Thanks for taking the time to write it up!

Hospital? Lol no I certainly would never have done that in a Hospital.
Typically after that first get together, I went home again and was bed ridden with her flu for a few days. The things I do for love :)

Hospital? Lol no I certainly would never have done that in a Hospital.
Typically after that first get together, I went home again and was bed ridden with her flu for a few days. The things I do for love :)

Sounds like it was worth it. [emoji41]

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back