• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of bike do you ride?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I like to ride my bike along a trail near our house. I have a Giant and I love it. When I was growing up my first bike without training wheels was a Schwinn that I donated to charity after I got my new bike.

Look forward to your replies.

I had no idea they made bikes now that actually fold up and help you peddle up hill and peddle faster.

I'd get my hands on one but I'd be afraid it'd get stolen in the neighborhood I live in.

I had no idea they made bikes now that actually fold up and help you peddle up hill and peddle faster.

I'd get my hands on one but I'd be afraid it'd get stolen in the neighborhood I live in.

I used to have a fold up bike, which I bought so that I could fit it in to my car (convertible roof made it easy to fit the bike on the back seat) and then took it out to use on country lanes, which was lovely, but it just didn't have much guts when it came to fast open roads, hills or off-road trails. They were intended for commuters using trains mainly.

My parents rave about those semi-electric bikes!

My current bicycle is a standard cheap mountain bike, which rarely gets used.

I recently hired out a tandem, which was great fun and a great idea for date with a partner - it involves fun, trust, exercise and cycling along a pleasant route to a pub!

My parents rave about those semi-electric bikes!

Oh I'd definately recommend getting one. I tried one recently and it helped me IMMEASURABLY when I was peddling up several hills! :D

A very ordinary utility bicycle. Nothing fancy. It has a basket attached to it so you could imagine how and why I use it for. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back