• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for creative ways to tickle torture a warrior princess/queen

BlackFeatherLer

I'm thinking of writing a long story about the life of a warrior princess/queen. Ever since her birth, she was expected to lead the kingdom to prosperity and peace. She has learned everything that there is to know about combat, governance and ruling over her kingdom. Despite crushing her enemies in the battle field, there's one secret weakness she was never able to overcome - Her ticklishness. If anyone in the world were to find out that 'weakness', they'll use it to come after her. Ever since she became the ruler of the kingdom, she has never lost a war and the kingdom has expanded more than it has ever been. And as a result, her enemies keep growing by the day, always plotting ways to take her down.

I'm looking to include elements like betrayal, deceit, endurance tickling, forced to prove that she's not ticklish. Potentially being captured by her enemies and then escaping, and eventually being recaptured because of a blunder.

How do you think the unbeatable warrior princess/queen will be taken down and made to lose everything ?

Attachments

• dennis-frohlich-melandra-final.jpg
    dennis-frohlich-melandra-final.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 137
  • melandra_by_jorsch-d9czo7q.jpg
    melandra_by_jorsch-d9czo7q.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Not just her feet, but everywhere. She can deny that she's ticklish, but that means her captors will try different spots until they find all of her weak ones. :D

You could have her sitting atop the throne during at feast in her honor rewarded by multiple servants commanded to reward her with a grand multi-person all over massage. Not wanting to look bad refusing the reward she does her best to endure the massage for as long as she can before losing control and inadvertently exposing how ticklish she is. This of course gives her enemies many ideas how to take her down including blackmailing her servants to sneak in tickle attacks during bathing, massages, pampering, whenever they can, weakening her day by day.

You could have her sitting atop the throne during at feast in her honor rewarded by multiple servants commanded to reward her with a grand multi-person all over massage. Not wanting to look bad refusing the reward she does her best to endure the massage for as long as she can before losing control and inadvertently exposing how ticklish she is. This of course gives her enemies many ideas how to take her down including blackmailing her servants to sneak in tickle attacks during bathing, massages, pampering, whenever they can, weakening her day by day.

Oohh. That’s a really fun way to expose her ticklishness.

Cows licking her bare feet would be pretty funny. In her attempts to flee the bad guys she hides in tall grass where cows graze. However, just when she thinks the bad guys wont catch her, a curious cow licks at the bottoms of her feet, causing her to giggle but the more her feet move around the move the cow licks and tickles her.

Cows licking her bare feet would be pretty funny. In her attempts to flee the bad guys she hides in tall grass where cows graze. However, just when she thinks the bad guys wont catch her, a curious cow licks at the bottoms of her feet, causing her to giggle but the more her feet move around the move the cow licks and tickles her.

That's a creative way. I always enjoy any predicament where the ticklee has to stay quiet or still, and she's being tickled.

She get tickled by conquers bound at the main place of her own empire

Oh well obviously she would need to be tied up and captured, but the ler could start with her exposed upper body. Then slowly work their way to her hyper ticklish feet. Hyper ticklish because she being a warrior lives in her boots.

Oh and Soleoftickling, I love your signature. :)

Suppose she possesses a secret about her fortress that is the key to taking down its impenetrable defenses. Only she knows it because she can withstand physical torture more than anyone else in her kingdom, but one of her advisors notices some incident where shes tickled on accident, realizes that that is her weakness, drugs her beer or wine or whatever so she passes out and they can tie her up. Imagine her suprise and horror when she realizes that her captors know her weakness when shes face to face with them, arms tied over her head and feet propped up in a par of stocks.

That'd be a good one!

Oh well obviously she would need to be tied up and captured, but the ler could start with her exposed upper body. Then slowly work their way to her hyper ticklish feet. Hyper ticklish because she being a warrior lives in her boots.

Oh and Soleoftickling, I love your signature. :)

Oh yes. Wearing boots all the time and also wearing armor often has 'safeguarded' her skin enough to preserve their sensitivity. She might be in for a surprise, if she had never realised how soft and delicate her feet would be after wearing boots for sooo many hours.

Suppose she possesses a secret about her fortress that is the key to taking down its impenetrable defenses. Only she knows it because she can withstand physical torture more than anyone else in her kingdom, but one of her advisors notices some incident where shes tickled on accident, realizes that that is her weakness, drugs her beer or wine or whatever so she passes out and they can tie her up. Imagine her suprise and horror when she realizes that her captors know her weakness when shes face to face with them, arms tied over her head and feet propped up in a par of stocks.

That'd be a good one!

That's a great idea! She'd be tickle tortured and interrogated for the secret passages to her defenses/fortress. I would love to write such situations of her being tickled before the 'defeat' since it really puts her endurance and willpower to the test. Her enemies doing whatever it takes to get the secret out of her, since they know that can't defeat her any other way. More fun if she somehow escapes successfully/unsuccessfully and gets recaptured.

Have her tied up naked in an extremely humiliating position infront of her enemies - like tied on a bed with hands to head bedposts, but her feet tied to the same as her hands, completely open for the world to see.
Her eyes in anguished horror when her captors tickles her anus with the tip of a feather. Even teasing her, so she gets more humiliated when they see how she gets all wet.

Animals licking to tickle someone is really funny to me because it's not like they know the person is being tickled so they just keep going.

Now, this is a thread I could really get in to. Being the creative type.

First. A question. Are you looking for storyline ideas or just tickle spot ideas? I have ideas for both, just wanting to be sure what you want.

Have her tied up naked in an extremely humiliating position infront of her enemies - like tied on a bed with hands to head bedposts, but her feet tied to the same as her hands, completely open for the world to see.
Her eyes in anguished horror when her captors tickles her anus with the tip of a feather. Even teasing her, so she gets more humiliated when they see how she gets all wet.

Her being tickled naked and being humiliated is going to happen eventually when she gets captured by her enemies. I'm sure her enemies would be thrilled to see the mighty female's reaction when she's being teased with a feather.

Animals licking to tickle someone is really funny to me because it's not like they know the person is being tickled so they just keep going.

Hahaha indeed. Would like to have some kitties lick away at her feet or armpits non-stop till she passes out.

Now, this is a thread I could really get in to. Being the creative type.

First. A question. Are you looking for storyline ideas or just tickle spot ideas? I have ideas for both, just wanting to be sure what you want.

Hey tickle gamer. I'm glad this thread intrigued you. :)

I'm hoping to write a long story about the rise and fall of this warrior queen, so I am mostly looking for storyline ideas. Being powerful in combat and strategy, she has defeated her enemies decisively many times. It's becoming obvious that she can't be defeated in battle. Her enemies scramble to find something, anything to use against her. Her ticklishness would be discovered, and it would lead to her downfall. In the story, I'd enjoy having her being forced into situations where she has to endure tickling without laughing, being tickled in serious situations, her overconfidence used against her which'll lead to these situations.

Hey tickle gamer. I'm glad this thread intrigued you. :)

I'm hoping to write a long story about the rise and fall of this warrior queen, so I am mostly looking for storyline ideas. Being powerful in combat and strategy, she has defeated her enemies decisively many times. It's becoming obvious that she can't be defeated in battle. Her enemies scramble to find something, anything to use against her. Her ticklishness would be discovered, and it would lead to her downfall. In the story, I'd enjoy having her being forced into situations where she has to endure tickling without laughing, being tickled in serious situations, her overconfidence used against her which'll lead to these situations.

OK. It's a little on the obvious side. But, How about this. She is captured by an evil emperor and forced to reveal top secret information.

And, maybe the emperor could find out about her weakness by first capturing and tickling one of her close servants.

And. I know you are not really looking for tickle spot ideas. But, I took a quick look at the pictures you posted. That armor screams ribs and underarm tickling.

Of course. This is all off the top of my head. If you want. I can give it some more thought and get back to you.

OK. It's a little on the obvious side. But, How about this. She is captured by an evil emperor and forced to reveal top secret information.

And, maybe the emperor could find out about her weakness by first capturing and tickling one of her close servants.

And. I know you are not really looking for tickle spot ideas. But, I took a quick look at the pictures you posted. That armor screams ribs and underarm tickling.

Of course. This is all off the top of my head. If you want. I can give it some more thought and get back to you.

Hahaha, yes the armor of hers is quite convenient in showing off her ribs, almost to lure her enemies onto her midriff. She purposefully wears such flashy outfits because she knows men can't help but look at her, and in some battles, it could be used to her advantage.

And I like the idea of one of her trusted servants/advisors being captured and the warrior queen's weakness is extracted from the captive. I imagine, the queen's servants would love playfully tickle her during baths or in the morning to wake her up. The evil emperor capturing her and tickle torturing her to reveal her strategies and secrets would certainly lead to the queen's downfall.

Thank you for the suggestions. Do let me know if any other ideas pop up later :)

If it will be a long story(which sounds awesome), it could have subplots. In one instance, she leads a daring raid with a few elite warriors through an unknown underground set of passageways to sneak into the enemy's back yard and set their war equipment on fire. Unknown to her, the passageways are part of a larger underground area where a group lives. As the leader, she goes first and is caught in a giant spiderweb. The group hears the commotion and attacks the intruders. The rest of the warrior queen's team is driven away or killed. The group interrogates the helpless warrior queen about where she comes from, what they know about the passageways, etc. Tickling her, with that outfit, just seems like the obvious thing to do. She tells all, in part because in her mind she decides this information is not going to destroy her realm. This group is just trying to figure out how to stay where they are without intruders. After she tells all, the underground group decides that tickling her was so much fun that they should continue. [That is the ending of several TMF stories, but usually when that happens, the author just says that, with a "..." and the story ends. Here, there would be more description!] At some point she would get away, or possibly be allowed to leave with a promise of leaving them alone. The spider that made the web never shows up, or is already dead. I suppose it could "play with its food" at some point and the underground group rescues the warrior queen by killing the spider, only to begin their own interrogation, though I personally wouldn't include that.

If it will be a long story(which sounds awesome), it could have subplots. In one instance, she leads a daring raid with a few elite warriors through an unknown underground set of passageways to sneak into the enemy's back yard and set their war equipment on fire. Unknown to her, the passageways are part of a larger underground area where a group lives. As the leader, she goes first and is caught in a giant spiderweb. The group hears the commotion and attacks the intruders. The rest of the warrior queen's team is driven away or killed. The group interrogates the helpless warrior queen about where she comes from, what they know about the passageways, etc. Tickling her, with that outfit, just seems like the obvious thing to do. She tells all, in part because in her mind she decides this information is not going to destroy her realm. This group is just trying to figure out how to stay where they are without intruders. After she tells all, the underground group decides that tickling her was so much fun that they should continue. [That is the ending of several TMF stories, but usually when that happens, the author just says that, with a "..." and the story ends. Here, there would be more description!] At some point she would get away, or possibly be allowed to leave with a promise of leaving them alone. The spider that made the web never shows up, or is already dead. I suppose it could "play with its food" at some point and the underground group rescues the warrior queen by killing the spider, only to begin their own interrogation, though I personally wouldn't include that.

Interesting. And yes, the story would have sub plots. It would include some of the warrior queen's missions, like the one you mentioned here. Her being tickled for a while and eventually let go would be a nice sub slot. I generally wanted to save the interrogation-style tickling for the end of the story, but it seems like it could be included throughout the story in small doses. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the idea, ChicagoDavid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back