• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheriff's Ticklish Predicament FF/M non-con, sexual, reluctant

parpignollord

Sheriff's Ticklish Predicament

Sheriff Jack Durham stood naked, dripping wet. He took the fine decorative towel that had been laid out by Madame DuFount and began to dry himself.

His mind turned once again to the velvet cord hanging by the front door. He hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it since he walked in.

Jack didn’t frequent the local Red Bonnet brothel often. Being the top lawman in the region meant living a somewhat solitary life. Crime never slept, and that meant he rarely did either. With all the reports of new outlaws coming out, not to mention Cassidy Hammer on the loose again, his primary reason for visiting the brothel was to relax. However, two lovely young ladies caught his eye when he walked in. Daisy, a dainty coquettish blonde, and Adeline, a sultry passionate redhead. The truth is, he caught their eye as well. Jack was a handsome man in excellent shape. They couldn’t look away.

The three had flirted as Jack sipped his whiskey. He had never experienced two partners at once and was excited at the thought, especially with such eager young ladies. Jack excused himself and spoke with Madame DuFount.

“One bath and a room for the night” He said.

“Oh okay. You sure you don’t want me to send up Daisy and Adeline? They’re very appreciative of all the work you do protecting our town. I’m sure they’d love the chance to thank you themselves.” she replied suggestively.

Jack paused.

“That’s very kind, just the bath and bed thank you,” Jack replied.

“Well all right then” chirped Madame DuFount. She gave him his change and a key. As Jack reached for the key she held his hand gently and leaned in. Jack saw and gave her his ear.

“You know, if you change your mind just ring the bell.” whispered Madame DuFount.

Jack looked up and saw her smirking sexily, pointing to the rack of bells connected to a rope in each room.

Jack smiled politely in return.

Now, having dried off completely his thoughts once again turned to the velvet cord.

“What the hell”

He pulled it.

----------------------------
Though Daisy and Adeline were professionals they knew they would enjoy themselves with Jack.

Adeline hadn’t stopped touching him since she had walked into the room, her soft delicate hand rested on his firm muscular chest. Only a thin silk robe that had been laid out for after his bath kept her from his naked body.

Daisy watched him intensely as Adeline stroked his collar. She examined his chiseled jawline, strong chin, and the lips above them. Daisy couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to kiss them. She closed her eyes for a moment and bit her lip.

“You want to have fun...Sheriff?” Adeline said in a sultry tone, unable to mask her excitement.

“I suppose...you two ladies know something about that?” he replied with a smile.

“Oh…you have no idea, haha” giggled Daisy.

Adeline began passionately pushing Jack to the bed. Daisy ran behind them to the bed to pull the covers off and fluff the pillows. Once Adeline had pushed him to the bed she slipped her fingers under the silk robe and lifted it up off his shoulders. The robe fell delicately to the floor revealing Jack’s toned naked body. Daisy gave a gasp. Adeline’s gaze dropped from his eyes to his bare chest.

Jack looked at Adeline and then at Daisy.

“A little unfair that I’m the only naked one, don’t you think?” said Jack wryly.

Adeline looked back up into his eyes with some fire.

“Well, we’ll just have to fix that.” she said making deep eye contact.

Daisy, done with prepping the bed had bounced back to Adeline’s side. She wore an angelic smile.

Adeline gave Jack’s chest a shove forcing him backwards onto the supple mattress behind him.

The two women turned in and began undressing each other. They had done the same routine many times before, but somehow, it felt special. Daisy stripped away Adeline’s mini-corset allowing her large bare breasts to bounce free.

Chivalrous as he was, Jack’s dick began twitching uncontrollably.

Adeline pulled off Daisy’s undergarments revealing a pair of round perky breasts. Daisy pulled the ribbon from her hair. She shook her head letting her curly blonde locks fall down to her shoulders. This caused her breasts to shake.

Jack let out a quiet sigh as his penis continued to enlarge.

Adeline heard his sigh and gave him a furtive glance.

“You like this, huh? What about this?”

Adeline reached out and cupped Daisy’s right breast.

Jack let out a not so quiet sigh. He’s penis continued to enlarge.

“Geez, how much bigger is that thing gonna get” breathily commented Daisy.

“Let’s find out” Adeline said as the women began crawling towards him on the bed.

The three engaged in foreplay for the next several minutes. Two beautiful women, two naked bodies writhing against him, four hands stimulating every inch of his body. Jack had never felt anything like it.

Daisy paused briefly. She glanced over to the shelf by the window and gave a knowing smile.

“You know, you do so much wrangling and shackling at the jail it got me to wonderin'. You ever tried it yourself?” Daisy asked with a grin.

“Yeah Sheriff, ya ever been tied up?” Adeline chimed in.

Jack took a moment to think

“To be honest, I have a general rule to avoid such precarious situations.”

The girls pouted in disappointment.

“That's a shame, I can tell you, being all tied up makes the sensations even more...intense.” Daisy said.

“That's right. When you can't move you feel EVERYTHING.” Adeline contributed.

Jack thought about it once again. He didn’t do this often. And he had been surprised by how much fun it was turning out to be.

‘How long would it take to untie me in an emergency?’ He thought. ‘One maybe two minutes?’

Jack decided to throw caution to the wind.

“Well I guess I could bend the rule this...ONE time.”

Daisy squealed with excitement. She ran to the dresser and pulled out 4 long red cloth scarves. She handed two to Adeline and kept two for herself.

The ladies started with his ankes. Each were wrapped and secured firmly to the brass bedposts.

“Hehe, not too tight girls” he warned. Although he couldn’t move his legs one inch.

“Don't worry Sheriff,” Adeline said.

“Yeah, we’re professionals.” giggled Daisy.

Next the ladies tightly tied his wrists to the other two bedposts.

Jack found himself bound spread eagle, unable to move his arms or legs. His penis still fully erect.

Adeline got back into the bed. She pulled the covers up over them and began lightly rubbing his stomach.

Daisy looked back into the drawer of kinky fun and pulled out a feather boa. She threw it over her shoulders and danced adorably in place before turning her attention to jack. Daisy lowered the feather boa down and traced the tip along Jack’s bound underarms and to his chest.

Jack gave a quick jerk.

“Haha, stop that,” he said.

Both girls smiled.
“Uh oh, looks like Sheriff is ticklish,” they laughed.

Just as soon as they were about to continue their naughty fun, a voice startled them from within the room.

“Well WHAT is going on here?” a female voice proclaimed loudly.

Adeline and Daisy both shrieked in surprise. They turned to find someone at the door.

She wore a black leather duster that ran all the way to the floor. On her head was a worn brown leather hat which masked most of her face in the dark room. The woman’s black hair was in a single large braid draped over her chest. By her side were two shiny holstered pistols. The holsters were worn from apparent use.

Adeline panicked. She quickly grasped the sheet and pulled it up over her to hide her bare breasts. She stood up to make a break for it, but was not quick enough.

The woman, as a lightening fast reflex, pulled the gun out of its holster and aimed it at the terrified prostitute.

"Ah ah ah, slow down Ms. Redhead. You ain't going anywhere. Sit right back down on that bed."

Adeline's dash had pulled the covers off Jack's still erect penis leaving him totally exposed.

“Who are you?” Daisy asked shakily.

“Me? Well I…”

“She's Cassidy Hammer, worst outlaw in the parts and maybe any other. Wanted for murder, bank robbery, stage coach robbery…” Jack said, trying to stay calm in his vulnerable state.

“I am flattered you remember me, Sheriff, but we don't need to review my entire resume right now.” she said, removing her hat and revealing the face underneath.

Cassidy was a beauty. Even with the long scar running down her left cheek, she was a sight to behold. Her eyes were a deep striking green and her lips appeared to be continuously pursed in a sexy pout. No doubt her gorgeous face lead many men across the west to their deaths.

She rested her hat on a chair next to the door, her gun still pointed at Adeline.

“You know, I've been riding with the Albi Brother Gang these last couple of weeks. We actually argued about just HOW are we supposed to deal with Sheriff Jack Durham. You’re a faster gun than any of them, I can tell you that.”

She took several steps into the room.

“Well what a surprise. I come into town to find you in a whorehouse tied to a bed with your tumbleweeds on display. Lifes funny don't you think?” Said Cassidy (gesturing to Jack with the gun when she referenced his nudity.)

It was then that the humiliation fully set in for Jack. His erection beginning to wane.

“How did you get past Miss DuFont?” Adeline barked defiantly. Miss DuFount always wore a Derringer in her garter belt and wasn’t afraid to use it.

“Miss DuFont is fine,” Cassidy reassured. “she's also a little ‘tied up’ at the moment.”

Jack set aside his embarrassment and spoke up.

“What are you waiting for? Just shoot me right now then?” He said staring making unbroken eye contact with Cassidy. “My deputies will waiting to arrest you the moment you leave this building.”

Cassidy gave a knowing laugh.

“See that's not what I heard. I heard the Albi boys had rounded up the deputies and locked them in those jail cells of yours.”

Jack silenced himself knowing it very well could be true.

“Now as far as killing you here and now...I don't know. Where is the fun in that?”

Daisy finally built up the courage to speak.

“May we go ma'am.” she said meekly. “We aren't law, we don't have any money, just let us go and we won't say nothing.”

Adeline nodded in agreement.

“Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm gonna need you girl's help.”

“Help?” Daisy asked, her dread increasing.

“What is this I hear about the sheriff being ticklish.” Cassidy asked.

“I don't know.” said Daisy, confused.

“I think you do, I heard you saying something about it just a moment ago.”

“Cassidy, I don’t know what game your playing but let them go right now and I…”

Jack’s sentence was interrupted by Cassidy cocking her six shooter and aiming it directly at him.

“Not a word out of you or all three of you die right now.” she snarled. Cassidy took a beat to regain composure and addressed Daisy.

“Go ahead, tell me...I ain't asking blondie.”

Daisy swallowed, then began to speak.

“Well, Adeline was bending over the sheriff and I had a feather boa that was kind of dragging along his tummy and he kind of jumped.”

“Show me.” Cassidy commanded.

“I'm sorry?” Daisy replied.

“You heard me, don't just describe what happened, show me.” Cassidy repeated.

Daisy paused again.

“I don't…” she began timidly.

“I won't...ask...again.” Cassidy said, in a deadly serious tone.

Daisy and Adeline exchanged worried glances and then looked down at Jack. He was worried but trying to keep a brave face. Daisy retrieved the feather boa which had fallen on the floor and began lightly dragging it along his arm and ribs.

For the sake of the situation Jack tried to keep his face in a serious position, but the truth was he was extremely ticklish. Daisy ran the boa up and down, up and down his sensitive arms. He could feel his focus breaking, starting first with a shallow gasp which let forth a stream of nervous laughter. He then felt his mouth begin to curl into a smile.

“Heh...heh heh...heheha..haha..nohaha...haha” he said as the laughs began to increase.

“Well well, I think you’re right. He looks very ticklish.” said Cassidy with an evil smirk.

“Red, try using you fingernails.” Cassidy said, addressing Adeline.

Adeline looked at Daisy once again. They remained confused and terrified. But Cassidy meant business, so Adeline proceeded to run her fingernails along his chest.

Jack had quickly lost his composure once he felt the nails on his chest. Unable to move his arms in the slightest he was forced to bear the ticklish sensations running along his bare torso. It was unbearable.

“Hahahaha, stophahaha, hahaHAHA, hahaHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA” he continued to laugh with no way to defend against the tickling. The tendons strained in his neck.

“Now lose the boa, Blondie. You get in there with your nails too.” Cassidy continued.

Daisy dropped the boa. She nervously complied by digging her lovely fingernails all over Jack’s sensitive bare flesh.

Jack had lost his composure and was struggling against the bonds. But alas, the harlots had known what they were doing. Jack couldn’t budge an inch. He had no defense against the hyperticklish assault happening along his ribs and stomach. His fingers and toes contorted in anguish.

“Keep it up, I'm gonna make myself comfortable.” Cassidy said.

She sat down in the chair next to her and lifted her boot up to rest on her knee.

Adeline and Daisy wanted to look back at what she was doing but new better. The two were still shaking with fear trying their hardest to torture the sheriff to Cassidy’s liking.

Cassidy grasped the heel of her snakeskin boot and pulled it off in a swift motion and repeated with the other foot. She then peeled off her worn socks and rested her large bare feet on the ottoman before her.

She took in the sight of Daisy and Adeline and chuckled. The two whores were scared shitless, trying their best to torture this man to insanity, the one man who could stop her.

Cassidy decided it was time to turn up the heat on ol Sheriff Durham.

“Red, walk over to the cabinet by the bathtub, grab four of those scrub brushes.” she said, gesturing to the bath area with her revolver.

Adeline, still consumed with fear, complied.

Adeline stood up, covering her naked breasts with her arm and padded over to the bath cabinet. She fetched four stiff scrub brushes (while still trying to protect her modesty.)

Meanwhile, Daisy was swirling her fingernails up and around his ribs and armpits. Jack was going insane. He had never been tied up, let alone tied up and tickled. He couldn’t stand it.

Unfortunately for him, Adeline returned with the brushes and set them on the bed.

“All right, give two to Blondie.” Cassidy directed.

Jack watched in horror as Adeline handed two extra stiff scrubbing brushes to Blondie. He thought back to his bath when he tried to use one on his own foot but couldn’t bear the ticklish sensations. Now there was going to be FOUR, used by DIFFERENT PEOPLE while he was TIED UP. Jack’s eyes opened wide with terror.

Cassidy chuckled at Jack’s expression.

The harlots shared another pained expression. Their doleful eyes searching Jack’s naked body.

“Let’s go with the feet.” Cassidy suggested.

Jack swallowed. He knew he couldn’t take it, he’d go insane. Unfortunately his train of thought stopped when the stiff bristles rubbed against the soles of his sensitive bare feet. He instinctively tried to jerk his feet back, but even after all the struggling could not move his ankles an inch.

“hahahHAHA, hahaHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA” shouted Jack. The two ladies dutifully scrubbed his ticklish feet. The torture was immediate and unrelenting.

“That sure does look ticklish.” Cassidy calmly mused. “I have very ticklish tootsies myself. If that ever happened to me I'd likely flip my lid. Keep it up ladies.”

Cassidy laughed at Jack’s maniacal reactions. She wiggled her own toes at the thought of being tickle tortured. ‘What a nightmare that would be’ she thought.

Adeline and Daisy continued to nervously tickle without pause, their beautiful bodies once lith and ready to pleasure had been transformed to instruments of torture. They continued to shake with fear as Cassidy pointed her gun directly at the bed.

After about an hour Jack’s laughter had turned hysterical. His face turned beet red and his body in a frozen state of struggle against madness. He could barely compose a thought.

Cassidy put her bare feet on the ground and stood up.

“Well, this has been fun but I have some things to attend to.” Cassidy said. She picked up her boots and socks.

Adeline and Daisy had been so focused on tickling that they didn’t even hear Cassidy at first. After a moment they looked up and ceased their scrubbing. They looked to Cassidy hopefully.

Jack tried to use the second of pause to catch his breath.

“You mean, we can go?” asked Adeline, her voice still shaking.

“Unfortunately, no. I need Sheriff Durham to stay here.” Cassidy said.

“In the brothel?” Daisy said, confused.

“Haha no, in this room. I'm afraid Sheriff Durham's stay at the Red Bonnet has become...indefinite. I’ve decided to take over as proprietor of this establishment and I’m gonna need you to gals to work a little overtime.” Cassidy said wickedly.

The ladies were filled with dread once more, their mouths agape.

“I want you to keep our sheriff laughing until I say when.” Cassidy said looking to the window. “In fact...”

Cassidy walked to the window and opened it.

“I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll open this window so I can hear laughter. Now if at any point I hear Sheriff stop laughing I'm gonna come back and put a bullet in all three of ya.”

Adeline and Daisy looked at each other with fear and anguish.

“You've heard the stories. You know I don’t...ever...miss”

Cassidy punctuated her sentence by quickly drawing her gun…

BAM

Feathers and fluff exploded from the mattress as she shot a bullet half an inch below Jack’s ballsack.

Jack, Daisy and Adeline all shrieked. Jack flinched feeling the vibrations of the bullet near his balls. His face turned white.

“Well, what are you waiting for girls, get tickling!” Cassidy shouted.

Jack gave the girls a pleading expression to set him free. He couldn’t bear any more tickling.

But the girls were too afraid, they couldn’t take any chances. They began to scrub his ticklish body once more.

Jack burst into hysterics once again.

“NohohoHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA, BWAHAHAHA, BWAHA, BHAHA, HAAAAAHAHAHA,”

“Bye bye sheriff,” Cassidy said, giving a devious wave as she walked through the door.

“I’ll be back to check on you, maybe.”

Last edited:
Oh God, that was utterly wonderful. Best story I've read in a long time. Well done!

Brilliant story. Creative and a little "outside the box." We need more stories like these here. Bravo!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back