• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping

Volsung

Verified
Anybody else here paranoid about sleeping with your feet sticking out from the covers?
I never do. I have an irrational fear about being tickled there during the night.

Is it just me, or a symptom of tickle fetish.

I have this but with my armpits instead. Wouldn't say it's a fear, but i feel weird when i have them exposed or not covered by my sheets.

Actually, the middle-of-the-night moment of discovery when I lifted the covers off Susan's feet was
an exciting part of the sleeping tickle.

(So good to see you!) My feet alternate between hot and cold, so I commonly toss off the covers. And I just got to enjoy sleeping feet tickling... it was a lot of fun :)

I feel like I’m missing something. Care to elaborate desdemona? PiedPiper? Sounds related to the thread, so please fill me in.

Okay,.... a little clarification

I feel like I’m missing something. Care to elaborate desdemona? PiedPiper? Sounds related to the thread, so please fill me in.

I'm sure Desdemona and I did not mean to "skew" the point of your original post. In fact, doing anything to a sleeping person
has always been off-limits and inappropriate in my mind. And plenty of people have echoed this feeling. But if some sort of prior
understanding exists between the individuals, then that proprietary constraint doesn't need to apply.

Volsung, you were saying that being tickled while you slept was a cause for anxiety, and I guess you have your reasons. Susan
had no such concerns, however. It was a cute little game, sometimes. She told me if I ever wanted to tickle her feet while she was
asleep, then go for it. I kept it gentle,... she hardly ever woke up,... instead giggling softly in her sleep,... as if dreaming. It was
totally adorable. She even told me a few times that she had been dreaming something consistent with the tickling. And from my
standpoint, it was a really unique experience,.. the solitary innocence of it all was disarming. (Being in the dark is cool, too. Once or
twice I used a tiny flashlight to guide my secret, loving prank.)

Sounds like Desdemona has an outlook similar in perspective to Susan's,... but that's up to her to confirm. But we were portraying the
potential positive aspects of an activity about which you had reservations. No "sideways hijack" intended. Cheers.

No... you’re good, it was related... I just knew I was missing something.
Thanks for the clarification.

No... you’re good, it was related... I just knew I was missing something.
Thanks for the clarification.

Okay,... thanks, but just to be clear, I have known of women who vehemently HATED the thought of being tickled while
asleep,.. and at least one incidence that was inappropriate to the point of legal action. Double-edged sword.

By the way, Susan would sometimes repay me in complementary fashion with our sleeping game. I would occasionally
wake up in the morning to discover that during the night, she had shifted directions on the bed and her bare feet were
now nestled against my face on the pillow. Great way to wake up.

I get that consent for such activities is key. And I get the anxiety aspect, too. I just wanted to add my perspective in that in can be quite enjoyable as a side bar to a night of tickling - more than just fantasy.

I can see that if you were 'expecting' to be foot tickled sometime during the night... yeah, I could go for that.

Did Susan have any recollection of the dream? You said she giggled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back