• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The feather

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
Well what an absolutely awful day I have had!

So I thought I would take my mind off of it by writing another true story about my girl.

I have tried using feathers to tickle people before and from what I recall, it never really did much. I too watched cartoons with a feather tickling people as a child, but was always disappointed when it did nothing to anyone, which is most of the time!

Earlier this year myself and Xu went to visit a public garden somewhere. We were walking around this massive garden on a beautiful sunny day, when suddenly I spotted a bird feather on the ground.

Hmmm I smiled and picked it up. "What is that" Xu asked? "A feather" I said waving it around.
Having never tickling her with one I thought to myself, is she feather ticklish?

Now I can't remember exactly whether she had her bare arms showing, or she had sleeves. But I do remember lightly stroking her skin with a feather and she jumped like she had been electrocuted and burst out laughing. A huge grin appeared on my face and I started chasing her around tickling her with this feather, from what I recall just her chest, arms and neck..

I have tickled Xu many times but my goodness, that feather is like tickling her times 10! Whilst trying to run away from me she was making all sorts of laughing noises, then I stopped and hid the feather. Thinking that I had disarmed she came closer to me and then I just kept tracing the feather on her when she least expected it, causing her to keep giggling "hehehe. Weskerrr" At one point she did try wrestling it out of my hand but it didn't work lol.

Before leaving the gardens we stopped to look at some ducks, I slid the feather under her dress when she wasn't looking causing her to "hehehehe Weskerr"
As we were getting a lift home again we both climbed in to the back of the car and before the driver got in, I pulled out the feather when she wasn't looking and tickled her all over where I could get my feather. Once again Xu burst out laughing making all sorts of laughing sounds and squirmed all over the place.
I quickly stopped as the the driver got in, but for a few mins I resorted to tickling the palm of her hand with my fingers instead lol.

At somepoint later I remember we were in the hotel again and she had taken her shoes and socks off, or perhaps I removed the socks I can't remember lol; that is something I keep doing. :) When she wasn't looking I poked the feather in between her toes and pulled it backwards and forwards, she burst out laughing in surprise and like before made all sorts of funny noises. Oh yesss, her feet are 10 more times ticklish with a feather. I waved it all around her instep, arches, her toes and even her heels. It really really tickled her. :)

On that note, it is not really somewhere I have focused on much but she does seem to be quite ticklish on her heels. The heels in spite of being quite a hard part of the foot does cause her to giggle when I tickle there. :)

I stopped tickling her with the feather after a few mins of listening to her adorable laughter, but when she wasn't looking, every few mins or so I would keep sliding the feather in between her toes causing her to jump lol. :)

Me thinks the feather is something I will have to use more often :)

Do you ever think you will get her tied up to tickle her?

Feathers are generally a semi disappointment. However, on occasion theyll make you proud. Lol

Feathers are generally a semi disappointment. However, on occasion theyll make you proud. Lol

Yes she really did react to that lol. I am seeing her again soon so I will have to pack my feather hehe.

I am really feather ticklish, and I love being tickled with a feather. 😁

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back