• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friends Mom

Smolly_Smoltz

So let me just start out by saying, I'm pretty close with my best friend's mom. She's very pretty and is also really personable to boot. So basically she's someone you can tell anything to and she'll be pretty cool with it. Again, so basically, she knows about me being kinda into her and also knows about my fetish for feet and tickling. According to her, she thinks it's cute.
Now this woman is also pretty beautiful herself. A little shorter than meat 5 foot 6, maybe 5 foot 7. Very busty, very vuluptuouse. Dark, olive skin and the smoothest looking feet to boot. In her early 40s. So to me, personally, everything I'd want in a milf.
So this story takes place about a month back, in early June. She and I had been talking over text and the subject of my birthday came up. I tell her I'm all kinds of excited and such. She asks if there's anything in particular I'd want from her. I think for a second, shrug and shoot my shot. "I wanna tickle your feet". Now this is something we'd always joked about but never went through with. Thought I'd get an amused "Of course you would lol ;)" and we'd move on. But to my surprise, I was going to get lucky. She responds, telling me "sure, why not?" And asks when and where. Just so happens I was off work that day. So I said I could pick her up and we could do this at a park.
There we were, in the back seat of my car. Heat was pretty unbearable, so we had the windows down. We were just chatting, I was getting that nervous pit in my stomach feeling. This is due in part to me knowing the stories of how ticklish her feet were and now they were in my lap. Sun tanned toes, painted blue and wiggling around teasing me to know end. I was in heaven. (I'd also like to note that she remarked before we started "You know I'm gonna habe to get you back, right". I nodded, and just smiled, welcoming the eventual revenge. But that's another story for another time.)
I set a timer, for about 10 minutes. Made sure she could handle it before we started. I guess she could, because she didn't seem to mind. The timer starts and it begins. I started off slow down the sides of her soles with a single finger, getting every in tested out. I slid my finger underneath her toes, on her heels, and slowly worked my way up and down her arches. This so happened to be her worst spot considering she'd scrunch her toes amd pull away every timd i touched them.
About 3 minutes pass and I decide to turn up the intensity. I press down on her ankles, trapping them with one hand and put on a full out scribbling assault on her soles with my free hand. Now, she was giggling before but once this started, she was full on losing her mind. The best way i can describe it is when a high pitched southern belle hears a really funny joke. I was afraid we would've been caught, but thankfully the few people who were at the park, were faaar away.
Another four minutes pass and now it's time for me to go for the kill. I position myself to where her ankles are trapped between my legs. With my right hand, I grab her big toes and stretch her feet on back. So every nerve is pressed right up to the top. Then I wreck her. I attack every inch of her arches, only leaving the spot just to keep her surprised. She's in red faced, silent laughter at this point and near tears. And as the last minute slowly ticks away, I give her a break, release her big toes and gently massage her feet in thanks for allowing me to have this fun.
Once the alarm goes off, I stop all together. She takes her feet out of my lap and just sits there for a minute to gather herself. I ask if she's ok and she responded, "Yes, I had fun. That was just a lot". She looked down and blushed a little, remarking, "Seems you had some fun too", with a sly smile. "Just know I'm gonna get you back soon", she said with a wink. And oh boy, did she.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Lol this belongs in the story section not the true stories

Thanks for sharing!
And share the rest! People will try to poo poo true stories for reasons I don’t understand.
Thanks!

Great story. Thank you for sharing. How did she find out about your fetish. Did you tell her or did she just figure it out?

Great story. Thank you for sharing. How did she find out about your fetish. Did you tell her or did she just figure it out?

Well, like I said in the story, we're pretty close and so like, for whatever reason, i felt comfortable enough to tell her this.

Well, like I said in the story, we're pretty close and so like, for whatever reason, i felt comfortable enough to tell her this.

Great story guy, thanks for sharing. I have a pretty cool story of how i tickled my friends mom's feet too.

Please post her revenge... more a little more detailed please...

Could u also post pics of your feet, tops and soles?

Well, do tell!

This occured in around 2002 when I went to visit my friends parents where I grew up. His dad was away but his mom was home and excited to see me. She was in her 60s but still looked really good. In fact she always reminded me of Florence Henderson from the Brady Bunch. Growing up she was about 5 foot 4 with a nice figure and beautiful smooth size 7 or so feet. During my visit she claimed she shrunk to 5 foot 2 but I acted surprised and said i don't see it. When she pulled out a tape measure i realized i had an opportunity to tickle my long time friend's mom's feet. When she removed her closed toed slippers and was now barefoot, I noticed her feet didn't change and were still beautifully pedicured with red nail polish. She then pulled out a tape measure and said why dont you measure me. When she was going to stand up against the wall and I'd mark it off with a pencil, i quickly said lets not mark up your walls, why don't you lay down on the couch and I will measure you. She then said your right and laid down on this very long sofa. I now had a clear view of her smooth soles and perfectly proportioned toes. When I placed the end of the tape measure against her arch she jerked her foot with a ehh and the said careful honey this old lady is very ticklish, I then said really and could not let this opportunity slip by so i then held her right foot and tickled her foot real good for about 10 seconds or so. She immediately tried pulling back and let out a ehhh and started laughing hysterically. When i stopped, she said your bad and then i said i didnt know you were so ticklish and she then said ive always been very ticklish especially on my feet and thats why I do my own pedicures. Well i finally got to measure her but she stood up against the wall and she did shrink. When i left her house i wondered if she'd tell my friend but he never mentioned it to me so maybe she didn't. It was a cool experience. I welcome questions.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back