• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blogger Alyson Darling reads about shooting a tickling video

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
Interesting reading, although spoiler alert she didn't enjoy the experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipvdFWaEGdU

Well, while she seems quite boring and vanilla in general, I am pleased that whoever this Larry guy is... he seemed to be professional, respectful and considerate. I initially feared she was going to relate some story where the guy was some horrible creep. While I agree with you that she did nor seem to enjoy it, it at least was not a “crazed pervert does grossly inappropriate bullshit” cause.

Fascinating, C.E., thanks for posting this. It's one thing that she wrote it, but to do a reading of it? It's almost surreal.

1.) What's interesting is that she doesn't actually reveal IF it actually tickled or if she was mostly faking it! Interesting about being conscious of letting the laugh play itself out because she's going to need a lot of it.

2.) Watching this clip, I'm so happy I wasn't there in the audience. Can you imagine showing up for some random reading and suddenly getting an earful of THIS?!!!!!! :faint:
If my ex was sitting next to me at this thing, she'd have gotten a big knowing grin on her face and, still facing forward, start pinching the hell out of my arm!!

3.) Ugh, toothbrushes. This one a child's Spiderman toothbrush. :facepalm2: How embarrassing.

(At least go for, like, a black toothbrush! If you really have to use one!)

4.) My guess is that her description of what it was like when he discovers (or seems to discover) her worst spot is probably hotter than the actual clip itself. Very interesting hearing it from her point-of-view.

5.) A hundred bucks?! That's it?!!!!!

Last edited:
3.) Ugh, toothbrushes. This one a child's Spiderman toothbrush. :facepalm2: How embarrassing.

(At least go for, like, a black toothbrush! If you really have to use one!)

One day my Girlfriend brought home an electric Mighty Morphing Power Rangers toothbrush. I just stood there like... :yowzer: :facepalm:

"We're not using this."

"Why not?"

"We're just not. No way."

To a degree I think I understand why (supposedly) cute stuff would
be great with some people. For Tickling purposes I am not one of them. Even an Elmo toothbrush would have been sent packing.

The main problem I think is that she went into it with the attitude that she would just be writing a paper about the session. Foot fetish (or foot tickling) is clearly not her thing, even before she started the session she knew this... She had no expectation of even liking it. She was merely doing research work.

So, in this respect, she was successful. She said she was going to talk about her experience at the end, which she didn't... (sadly) She just bolted out of there as soon as she was finished reading. That I think, says it all.

Ka-ching!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back