• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best wrestling holds for tickling?

glw30

What are some interesting or unique wrestling type holds to restrain a person for tickling? The one that comes to my mind is a figure 4 with feet ticking, but that's kind if obvious, anybody have any good ideas?

Sometimes obvious is best. I would go a bit further and have the Lee sit in the Lotus position. Just make sure the top leg is secure. (Ankle tied to the torso?)
Now exactly a wresting move, I know... Sorry, I got carried away.

Camel clutch and cross faces are submission holds that render the person helpless, and their feet are vulnerable to be tickled by anyone other than the person applying the hold. I have read a story here where a wrestler wins a championship using such a strategy. She applies the camel clutch on her opponent, and her ally on the outside tickles the person's bare feet after taking off the boots. The person caught in the hold can't speak up to the referee about it, since her mouth would be locked.

The 'Master Lock' exposes the armpits of the person caught in the hold, and can be easily exploited.

Double Toe Hold

Used a lot in the classic Double Trouble wrestling videos of the 90s/00s, the girl in the dominant position can use one arm to yank back on opponent's arm and control her while having the other hand free and both of the opponent's soles helplessly displayed!

Attachments

• doubletoe.jpg
    doubletoe.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 131
Camel clutch and cross faces are submission holds that render the person helpless, and their feet are vulnerable to be tickled by anyone other than the person applying the hold. I have read a story here where a wrestler wins a championship using such a strategy. She applies the camel clutch on her opponent, and her ally on the outside tickles the person's bare feet after taking off the boots. The person caught in the hold can't speak up to the referee about it, since her mouth would be locked.

The 'Master Lock' exposes the armpits of the person caught in the hold, and can be easily exploited.

Wow! That is extra cruel since the person cant even protest or verbally submit!

Good answer ty!

The figure four is up there, also a good old fashioned leg grapevine

What are some interesting or unique wrestling type holds to restrain a person for tickling? The one that comes to my mind is a figure 4 with feet ticking, but that's kind if obvious, anybody have any good ideas?

OK. So this isn't exactly a pro wrestling hold pur say, but it really would open the lee up for a nice tickling.

It's a move from, I think it was, the first Rumble Roses game. It was one of the "Humiliation" moves.

And. Before anyone says it. I am NOT trying to derail this thread. Rumble Roses was a wrestling game and the thread title doesn't say it has to be a pro wrestling hold.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back