• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet more questions (inspired by "Tickling Turn-On Spots" thread)

OmahaTickler

Verified
Simply put:

For ticklers: Does it matter for your satisfaction/arousal that the ticklee is sexually turned on by your tickling?

For ticklees: Are you sexually turned on by tickling, and does it matter, i.e., can you enjoy tickling without sexual arousal?

For both: Do you need to be sexually attracted to the other for arousal to occur?

Simply put:

For ticklers: Does it matter for your satisfaction/arousal that the ticklee is sexually turned on by your tickling?

No.

I will say this however: my experience has been that even women who hate being tickled get wet when it happens. I don't think they're even aware of it.

For both: Do you need to be sexually attracted to the other for arousal to occur?

I would think that if arousal occurred, that in itself is a sign that you're sexually attracted to the other. To be honest, I personally never think about being "sexually" attracted to a person, it's "tickle" attracted to them. I don't ever think about sex until ticklishness has been established. "Think" isn't even the word; "be in the mood for it" is more accurate.

I can say this: I have never had sex with an unticklish woman. (Unticklish woman? Eeeeeeeew! lol). In fact, I was once in bed with possibly the most gorgeous woman I'd ever been with......she wasn't ticklish at all.....so I gave her the "let's just be friends" speech, right there in the bed. You should have seen her face.....probably was the ONLY time in her life a guy turned her down! :p (and no, it's never bothered me a bit.)

Yes. I've tickled a few women before and had fun and all, but i didn't experience arousal. Men on the other hand, i can. Of course, i learned control my arousal, because it would be a little awkward if i was tickling/being tickled by a male friend.

<<< Both: Yes it would be better if I had some kind of attraction. As a tickler, it just makes the experience more pleasurable. As a ticklee, I’m more aroused and comfortable with being in such a vulnerable situation if I find the person is my type.

Yes. I don't need the lee to get turned on to enjoy her being tickled, but when she does I LOVE it!

Usually. Once in a while a girl in who usually wouldn't interest me surprises me with such great tickled reactions that it turns me on. But this is rare. Generally I need normal attraction first to want any tickling.

For ticklees: Are you sexually turned on by tickling, and does it matter, i.e., can you enjoy tickling without sexual arousal?

I'm mostly a lee and quite ticklish particularly on the feet, being tickled freaks me out and if it continues it can quickly become intense, therefore the only reason to endure this is for sexual purposes. If I'm being tickled it's at least a somewhat erotic experience although I don't typically see tickling as a sexual thing in day to day life.

No, if you're a big ugly dude and you've got me tied up and are tickling me, I'll be hard as a rock.

As a lee: I love being tickled in pretty much any situation, regardless of arousal. Some of my favorite scenarios are when a vanilla friend innocently finds out how ticklish I am (usually from the evil prompting of my husband) and decides to test it out for themselves. The rush of seeing that realization coming across their face, knowing they are about to try it out is the BEST. Not arousing in most cases, just fun!

In terms of having to be sexually attracted to my ler to get turned on, absolutely not! I have sessioned with many people who aren’t my “type” per say, but if I am being tortured, tied up, and teased, it’s fucking sexy by default. I ALWAYS based my choices of play partners on being able to have a normal conversation vs. being sexually attracted. Also, I would say that for all intents and purposes I am straight, but I have been tortured by women before that DEFINITELY got me hot and bothered. Not due to attraction to them, but because they were damn good Lers!

I definitely need to be attracted to the other person for the arousal to occur. I don't get turned on from tickling a guy, or being tickled by a guy, for instance.

On the other hand, it absolutely does not bother me when my lee does not get aroused, but it is definitely a plus that she does. My wife says that it is not the tickling itself that turns her on though, but the feeling of helplessness. The moment right before the tickling starts, when she is being held/tied down and knows what's coming gets her every time :devil:

1. Yes. If they are male one of the sexiest things about being ler with a guy into tickling, and about all f/m erotica, is how clearly and undeniably turned on by being tickled the guy is when my tickling gives him a raging hard-on. If they are not turned on, I hope for them at least to still enjoy it on some level and have fun. If they don't find it fun or enjoyable, I am not interested in tickling them.

2. Yes, being tickled is a huge turn on. Especially in some areas above others, but most everywhere really. If I am going to be tickled in a session I will most likely be turned on, even if I have agreed the session will be totally non-sexual. It does matter, in the sense that if I am not turned on at all, something is probably wrong in the session or with me at that time. I have worry, sadness, second thoughts, other upsetting feelings on my mind and can't get very into it, the ler is doing something unenjoyable, going too hard, hurting me, pressuring me for sex or other kinks I don't want to do, missing all the spots I want him to get, etc. If there's no turn on to it at all, very likely something like this is going on and I just don't want to be there at that moment.

3. Not necessarily... I can find a wide variety of types physically attractive, and as ler, a person's reactions and ticklishness can make me feel more attracted to them. Of course it's great if I find them hot 😁 ... What matters more is if something about them is a big turn off. That can be a deal breaker if it's bad enough, usually this won't be a physical thing but more mental/emotional to do with their personality, beliefs, how much kindness (or cruelty) they treat others, etc. The more I see a shitty, selfish person emerging from anyone I would play with or otherwise do anything sexual with, the more I start to view the idea of physical intimacy with them as disgusting and not doable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back