• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cage Bondage Half Naked Lower Body Tickling! M/F

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...dy+Tickling!+MF#cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8

My husband/Dom Libertine had been searching the internet for fun and creative bondage positions. When he stumbled upon some cage bondage mixed with tickling pics, he showed them to me his wife/sub Rose Holland and I was instantly wanting to try it out. I am sitting in the cage half naked with my legs up in the air via wooden dowels. My feet/ankles are propped up by two wooden dowels with leather ankle cuffs attached to them, then the back of knees/thighs are propped with another wooden dowel, and there are two dowels unseen in the back that my head rests on. The dowels are attached to the cage via zip ties and my wrists are in leather cuffs attached directly to the cage with carabiners. My feet and lower body have nowhere to hide or go and Libertine takes full advantage of my helpless situation. He takes great joy tickle torturing me with his skilled fingers and uses various toys. No one knows how to tickle me better than he does. We tried to have my wireless remote control vibrator in me, but I was so wet it slipped right out. Enjoy and remember we are always available to shoot customs!

New Movie.Movie_Snapshot.jpg
New Movie (2).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
New Movie (4).Movie_Snapshot.jpg
New Movie (5).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

Also from now until July 31st if you use this special link to buy 4 clips I will give you a 5th one free! You must email me at [email protected] to show me proof of purchase. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124743/rose-fetish-garden/#cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8

Last edited:
Awesome! Have you thought about taping the vibrator to your foot as a tickling tool?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yes I had a ton of fun and always usually do when I am getting tickled. Yes I have tried taping vibrators to my feet in the past and they didn't work as well as fingers or other tools.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back