• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot or Cold W?eather

Drebin890

TMF Novice
I grew up in the cold so I'm kinda used to it. Personally I dont like hot weather because i spend all day sweating and can rairly cool off. But at the same time, people be out in more revealing clothing like shorts and flipflops and stuff which is usually nice. Anyone else got a different though on that?

Heat doesn't bother me much. On some days when most people are complaining about the heat I am alright.

I really hate cold weather. I couldn't stand the winters when I lived near Chicago. :shivering:

I prefer hot. I’m from Minnesota, and I grew up in the cold. I visited my relatives in Texas when I was 16 and loved everything about the warm weather, warm people, wildlife, and overall aesthetics. People have said the Summer Time here in MN is great, but honestly I don’t think they have been here long enough to deal with the sweltering humidity and constant rain. Also our mosquitoes are the size of freaking footballs. Annoying af.

Rather be cold. Can always put more clothes on. "Hot" weather where I'm at now would probably kill me lol
The desert also has mosquitos of all sizes and West Nile is on the rise xD

What Chicago said. When you're cold, you can always put another layer on. If you're hot, you can only take off so much before you're arrested for indecent exposure.:shock2:

Barbershopman

Yeah. I don't mind putting on more clothing if I need to. But generally im already pretty warm by default. Probably why I dont like the heat too much haha

I'm a lover of 70 degree days with a nice breeze to be honest.

Unfortunately we don't get that many days like that here in Binghamton NY. :(

Rather be cold. Can always put more clothes on. "Hot" weather where I'm at now would probably kill me lol
The desert also has mosquitos of all sizes and West Nile is on the rise xD

Yeah. Misquitos have always annoyed me. Espically at night when yah trying to sleep. Like, mate just leave me alone till I fall asleep at least.

The heat doesn't bother me much, I guess I can attribute it to growing up and living many years in the Southeast, the Cold on the other hand is far more irritating to me than hot weather.

I don't mind 70 degrees, but anything more than that and it starts to get uncomfortable for me.

That's why I like it when it's in the lower 70's with a nice breeze. It's quite literally the PERFECT MEDIUM of temperature!

Yeah. Mosquitoes have always annoyed me. Especially at night when I'm trying to sleep. Like, mate just leave me alone till I fall asleep at least.

When all else fails via bugs there's always Orkin my friend. ;)

Also, good news via bugs breeding more due to climate change. Many nations are considering using gene editing to cut the amount of eggs Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks (etc etc) lay in half.

They just have to be careful with that. As pointed out in Jurassic Park by Jeff Goldbloom: "Genetic manipulation is the most awesome power this planet has ever seen". We don't want some nation wielding it like a child whose found his parents gun. ;)

When it really gets hot on The East Coast this weekend, let's see what people think.

Cold i guess. In cold weather you can keep bundling up, but in hot weather, wearing less clothes/more revealing clothes only does so much to keep you cool after a while.

I lived in hot places all my life. I usually don't mind the heat until it reaches triple digits, which happens pretty often in the summer. It is Not fun lol

That's why I like it when it's in the lower 70's with a nice breeze. It's quite literally the PERFECT MEDIUM of temperature!

When all else fails via bugs there's always Orkin my friend. ;)

Also, good news via bugs breeding more due to climate change. Many nations are considering using gene editing to cut the amount of eggs Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks (etc etc) lay in half.

They just have to be careful with that. As pointed out in Jurassic Park by Jeff Goldbloom: "Genetic manipulation is the most awesome power this planet has ever seen". We don't want some nation wielding it like a child whose found his parents gun. ;)

I hear that they actually made female misquitos without wings. Mainly around the time of the zyka virus (think i spelled it wrong)

I prefer seasonal weather, though either extreme is very unpleasant to me!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back