• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LLT : THE MOST AMAZING MODELS FOR THIS SUMMER, DOZENS OF THEM + FREE MEMBERSHIP

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Hello ticklers !

I am wrapping up my recruitment for this summer.

All the future models are displayed on the custom page of Genuine Tickling :https://genuinetickling.com/talent-category/custom_models/

Information : click on the models to see their feet

You can see the date of shooting too, it starts on the 23rd so don't miss it.
Some of the girls are together, check the dates (it's only duos and no trios)

By default, we will do :
  • Feet up (seen from above)
  • Wrapping on the massage table
  • Stocks

Some of the models (Heloïse, Tina, Audrey, Lolah) can do Foot fetish as well.
F/M or FF/M on the tickler is possible too

I am offering 2 options :

1) Pre-ordering clips at a very low price (10 $ / clip instead of >15): Choose a model, the number of clips you want from her, and you will get them at release.
Example : "I want to preorder Marie Feet up"
2) Ordering a custom : all models start at 100 $ for basic tickling ideas.

You can also save money on multiple orders

Every custom order comes with a Free 1 month membership for GT and LLT videos (normally priced at 40$)

How can you do this ?

Just hit me with a PM or order via the website.

This would really help the website and the studios, so keep the orders coming ;)

Updates :

Nadia isn't ticklish enough on her feet (she smirks and moves, but doesn't laugh). I keep her for Fetish and Upperbody content if anybody wants. (she does lingerie for cheap)
Posted other pictures of her.

Added some pictures of Margot's feet (and some other girls)

Elodie is into BDSM and Fetish and can take requests for fetish content and topless.

Last edited:
I have updated some models (more photos added or pic changed) based on what people asked me to see (more body, more angles ..)

Some are already very demanded so be quick ;)

We can spread payment etc .. with trusted people !

This round of custom is VERY important for genuinetickling.com because the investment is massive ;)

Also to be fair : The first customs I made every customer was happy with their clip, some were a bit late but now I know how to manage my time :)

Last edited:
Oh my God, Wiam looks so beautiful in that picture. Are there any more images or videos of her? I'm seriously considering a custom.

You mean like this one ?

Capture-d’écran-2019-07-17-à-13.02.02.jpg

I updated her profile

She's in a duo with Myriam

How long will Wiam be available for customs and when does that video with her and Myriam come out?

We shoot on the 29th (normally) , the regular vid could be released around october but customs are delivered within 30 days and faster

I assume none of these woman have shot anything yet, right? So we're not sure how their reactions will be as of now?

I assume none of these woman have shot anything yet, right? So we're not sure how their reactions will be as of now?
I've had hem tested by their friends or family to mitigate the risk.

If a shoot doesn't work out, I refund or give the ability to change the model ;)

I did the same process with my previous round and we got some nice customs and no bad surprise (lolah, jess, Mary)

Some of the girls I'll meet early to test them in person (nadia tomorrow, and myriam and Wiam the day after)

Every month on the 29th? Or will Wiam ONLY be available up to July 29?

This is why I'm only CONSIDERING a custom. I've seen too many videos advertise models with "AMAZING, INTENSE, TORTUOUS REACTIONS" only to find the girl be barely ticklish in the actual video.

I've had hem tested by their friends or family to mitigate the risk.

If a shoot doesn't work out, I refund or give the ability to change the model ;)

I did the same process with my previous round and we got some nice customs and no bad surprise (lolah, jess, Mary)

Some of the girls I'll meet early to test them in person (nadia tomorrow, and myriam and Wiam the day after)

That's completely reasonable. Any chance of showing footage of these testings? Not a full video, obviously, but a 30 second preview clip of what one ordering a custom could expect? I think that's pretty reasonable to want to see before ordering a $100+ custom video. I hope you don't see me as trying to squeeze free content out of you, but like I said, I do feel that that's a fairly reasonable ask.

By the way, thank you for your really prompt replies. I'm so used to reaching out to merchants (not in the tickle community, just in general) who never respond and this is definitely a breath of fresh air.

Every month on the 29th? Or will Wiam ONLY be available up to July 29?

This is why I'm only CONSIDERING a custom. I've seen too many videos advertise models with "AMAZING, INTENSE, TORTUOUS REACTIONS" only to find the girl be barely ticklish in the actual video.

Only the 29th of July is planned. I think she lives in Marseille which is far from Paris, so it will be hard to bring her back.
As we are tickling her for GT Prod first on the 19th, I'll be able to tell you early if she doesn't work out

Some updates (I update the page also)

Nadia isn't ticklish enough on her feet (she smirks and moves, but doesn't laugh). I keep her for Fetish and Upperbody content if anybody wants. (she does lingerie for cheap)
Posted other pictures of her. By the way her upperbody is beautiful and she has so much charm ...

Added some pictures of Margot's feet (and some other girls)

Elodie is into BDSM and Fetish and can take requests for fetish content and topless.

I'll also add charlie's sidekick whenI have her name.

Also an Instagram girl is coming for august, I'll add her when she sends me her toes :p

Great stuff. Many hot women. I'm an f/m fan, do you have any clips that are f/m or ff/m available for purchase?

Great stuff. Many hot women. I'm an f/m fan, do you have any clips that are f/m or ff/m available for purchase?

It will come. Also any of this girl can tickle the tickler as a custom

you will do just custom or some seesion will be planned?
and the sessions will be f/f, m/f, f/m.... or juste one thing?

As I said in the email, they are already booked for :

Feet up
Wrapping
Stocks
(and some foot fetish for some)

It will be M/F or F/F when they are two

The customs would be added scenes.

Only the 29th of July is planned. I think she lives in Marseille which is far from Paris, so it will be hard to bring her back.
As we are tickling her for GT Prod first on the 19th, I'll be able to tell you early if she doesn't work out

That sounds good. I still feel like the best thing to do is to get a 30 (or less) second test preview of the girls being tickled and update it on their pages. It might convince someone who is a little iffy on spending money on a $100+ custom to go ahead and place an order. Many people won't even touch a $10 video without a preview, and some of the biggest disappointments I've purchased were ones where there was no preview clip.

I understand that, but most of the girls can't be met before.

Still, it's risk free, if it's not good I'll just offer to transfer the custom on another girl or refund ;)

Update on Wiam and Myriam : I have no words, amazing duo, and can do lingerie too.

Say hello to Lanaëlle (her hair will change color) :

Capture-d’écran-2019-07-20-à-01.33.47.jpg

Capture-d’écran-2019-07-20-à-01.34.35.jpg

It's one of the last shoot (16th august).

Marine will come the 26th of July, soon!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back