• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friends Mom Part 2

Smolly_Smoltz

So, I have some time and thought I'd go ahead and get on with the second part of this story... The payback. This takes place about a week after the first part. I'm over at my friend's mom's house to help her out with a couple things. Just general cleaning and what not. After a little while I decide it's time to rest a little. I go into my friends moms living room and lay face down onto the couch, and propping my bare feet up on the couch... This was mistake number one, aside from letting my guard down. I'm kinda dosing off, and here her come into the room. I think nothing of it and just allow myself to drift off a little longer that's when I start feeling her get up on the couch, sit on and effectively pin my ankles into the arm of the couch. So I cannot move at this point.
I ask what she's doing. To which she replies "I told you I'd pay you back". Then without warning she starts tickling the hell out of me. She's generally got sharp nails, so it made the torture even worse. Now, I'm not weak. I lift and would consider myself a chubby buff sorts of dude. But tickling, especially tickling on my feet, is like kryptonite to me. I can do nothing but struggle while she assaults my feet and toes with her, long, sharp nails.
After about a minute or two, I try my best to fight back. Her legs are positioned in a way at which her feet are close enough for me to touch. So I start to tickle back. She gives a slight Yelp and continues to torture me. At one point I find a way to twist my way onto my back, much to her chagrin. At this point I devolves into an all out tickle fight. She's got my feet and isn't looking to stop at any point, meanwhile I'm struggling to do the same to her.
After a short while we both run out of energy amd call a truce. She gets up to go sit on a nearby chair, and i adjust myself to hide my raging hard-on. Not much happens after that, we just continue our cleaning after we both haf some rest. A friendly poke to the side, but nothing more.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back