• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli sage tickling!!! F/M amazing

Tickling870

So I decided to do my first tickle session ever with Kelli sage and I have to say It was amazing. She started with making me feel comfortable with tickling since it was the first session I’ve ever done. She told me to strip to whatever I wanted and she would take care of the rest. I decided to go withjust underwear. She then began tying me to the bed completely spread eagle and leave me completely vulnerable. Then it all started.

She began by testing my feet with some light tickles first and it made me squirm a little but wasn’t too bad. She then began to really tickle my feet and made me burst into laughter... “OMG ahahahaha PLEASEEEEE NOOOO” she ignored my screams and decided to move to my upper body. She began on my ribs running her nails all over me “OMG OMG OMG AHAHHA” then she found my worst spot, my armpits. “AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH PLEASE OMG, AHAHHA. She loved it, I saw the smile on her face while she turned me into a mess of laughter and begging. She was ruthless. She didn’t give up on the armpits and the whole time I was dying! She quickly realized that was my worst spot and made me buck and fling around. “Omg!!! PLEEEEEAHAHASSSAHHAEHAHA HAHAHA” she decided to come back to that later when she went toward my hips, without warning she attacked my inner groin and I never realized how tickling that was. “Ahahhaha stoahahap HAHAHA” I bucked my whole body forward and couldn’t even believe how much torture I was going through. She methodically tickled my ribs and underarms while I just took it and couldn’t do anything about it. She walked away to let me breathe and got a brush from her tools and sat near my feet. (It was the first time I had ever had a brush on my feet). AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I never imagined it would tickle this much and I didn’t even know that it wouldn’t be the worst of it. She then put babyoil on my feet( another first) and what happened next was pure torture.

She ran her fingers with the babyoil all over my feet and it sent me into hysterics. I didn’t think it would make a huge difference but it really did. Then I saw her grab the brush and I knew I was in for it. “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH” I SCREAMED AND BUCKED LIKE AN ANIMAL, but she just wouldn’t stop. “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG IM DYHAHAHHAING” she smiled and I knew there was no stopping her. She was relentless and I was at her mercy.

She then went back to my upper body and tore me up while I couldn’t stop laughing. She kept going between my legs and in my armpits i almost yelled the safeword. She went back to the feet with the brush and went back to legs at random and I somehow made it out alive at the end of it.

When she let me out I felt like I had just had an entire workout in our time. She was the most incredible tickler I’ve ever seen and i didn’t think she was gonna get me that bad!!!

Seriously guys if you want a serious tickle session with an amazing person who makes you feel comfortable before she makes you scream I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!! She was incredible and I was beyond impressed.

This is her website and I really hope everyone gets sessions with her so you can see just how amazing she truly is!!!

https://www.dommesage.com

Ah, when I read this post in Stories, I thought it should be in True Stories, and here it is. :D
Wonderful story! :bouncybou

Kelli is most definitely the Tickle Queen, a completely unique domme who will indeed make you feel safe, open, comfortable, and that your wants/likes and dislikes are very important to her. She is very kind, lives life and approaches the kink industry on her own terms. She's hilarious too 😁 ... I didn't want flat-out torture in my session with her... As a lee I kind of prefer more of a mix of lighter, more erotic tickles with short periods of more intense tickling every so often, not long enough to make me feel close to safe wording though. When she did those intense tickles, I probably could not have lasted 3 minutes nonstop without safe wording - Her intense tickles were crazy insane 😂 😂 .... But Kelli also did my session exactly as I had asked... Light/erotic for a few minutes, then attacking for really no more than 30-60 seconds each tops, then back to lighter tickling. She goes above and beyond for her clients, recommend her too, worth it ♥️♥️

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back