• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spots that make other spots more sensitive

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, I noticed that, on the occasions where I have the upper hand and the lee is at my mercy, if I tickle up and down their ears and neck, it makes their pits and chest area even more sensitive when I get to them. Same if I lightly brush up and down their calves or behind their knees, tickling their feet iare much much more unbearable.

Anybody else notice little "primers" like this?

I used to use that trick if some had an area that wasn't as ticklish as I hoped it would be. If their feet weren't that ticklish, I might try tickling their sides to see if it made their feet more sensitive. It usually worked.

As soon as someone tickles from the top of my belly to the lower belly for someone reason makes my lower belly more ticklish!!

So true! I’ve had this done to me and it’s hilariously frustrating. You think you’ve got a handle on a spot and then once you get laughing and desperate from the Ler moving elsewhere, everything is keyed up a notch and the “not so bad” spot is awful.

If my ears and neck get kissed or tickled first, it makes the other places off the charts ticklish for me! I know when it’s going to happen because it gives me goosebumps and a chill—then it’s over for me &#55357;&#56834;

Sometimes if someone tickles my thighs, they make anything below more sensitive, but not by a lot. Usually works for under my knees because they barely tickle at all usually.

Side note: emotion and receptiveness play into this too. Definitely had a 'lee a few weeks ago who became more ticklish as the session went on, I assume because she became more at ease with me. At least partially by that.

Side note: emotion and receptiveness play into this too. Definitely had a 'lee a few weeks ago who became more ticklish as the session went on, I assume because she became more at ease with me. At least partially by that.
That's a ry good observation! Very true!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ElFewja I'm sure that was the reason. I know the more trust I have in the tickler the more ticklish I become in a lot of spots. If I am tense at all some of my ticklish spots barely tickle at all when attacked. But as soon as I relax a little let the games begin because I am literally ticklish everywhere then.

From our experience, upper body tickling (like exploring ribs area and armpits) often made feet more ticklish. It's like rib tickling breaks mental defence of a person.

The neck is a huge primer on my lady.

Now this isn’t the same, but when my nipples are played with, I feel a tingling on the roof of my mouth.

Getting comfy and then the laughter comes in waves and bursts!

That’s exactly how I am :) My ler has to and had to work to find my spots. I didn’t purposefully do that, but when you’re comfy it’s easier to relax and let go. Now, it’s the threat of seeing him coming in for it and the anticipation and I will already be in giggle mode! Love it! 😋

This is definately true.

I have recently realised that my fiancee has what I call different modes of ticklishness.

Her feet, arms, behind the knees, sides and neck are always ticklish spots. But when I tickle her enough, her whole body becomes super ticklish and places which were previously not ticklish are ticklish.

Her ears being one, I was affectionately kissing her ear and she burst out giggling in surprise, her shoulders as well seem to be another and some other spots.

As for the super ticklishness, I was able to make her giggle herself silly, just from tracing my fingers up and down and gently poking her sides through her dress.

Also one morning in bed I gently touched one of her barefeet and she pulled it away.
I did the same thing again only for her to pull her foot away again, "Oh come on I said i'm not even tickling you." I grabbed the foot with one hand and proceeded to just keep gently putting my hand on this foot, she now started laughing and trying to pull the foot away. Her feet were super ticklish to my touch! I didn't even know that was possible!

The best part is I have realised, her body is sometimes already in super ticklish mode without me tickling her first. :)
But yes if she isn't in the mode, I put her in to it when I tickle her. :)

This is definately true.

I have recently realised that my fiancee has what I call different modes of ticklishness.

Her feet, arms, behind the knees, sides and neck are always ticklish spots. But when I tickle her enough, her whole body becomes super ticklish and places which were previously not ticklish are ticklish.

Her ears being one, I was affectionately kissing her ear and she burst out giggling in surprise, her shoulders as well seem to be another and some other spots.

As for the super ticklishness, I was able to make her giggle herself silly, just from tracing my fingers up and down and gently poking her sides through her dress.

Also one morning in bed I gently touched one of her barefeet and she pulled it away.
I did the same thing again only for her to pull her foot away again, "Oh come on I said i'm not even tickling you." I grabbed the foot with one hand and proceeded to just keep gently putting my hand on this foot, she now started laughing and trying to pull the foot away. Her feet were super ticklish to my touch! I didn't even know that was possible!

The best part is I have realised, her body is sometimes already in super ticklish mode without me tickling her first. :)
But yes if she isn't in the mode, I put her in to it when I tickle her. :)

My feet are hyper sensitive to the touch. My husband used to purposely poke his fingers, or if in bed his toes along the bottom of my feet (not even trying to tickle me) and I would pull my foot away and start giggling a little. I never used to be that way until he started tickling me purposely and kept it up for 15 years. The last few years together my feet became even more ticklish to the touch than I thought possible. I think it has something to do with the tickler and expecting it to happen everytime they woud touch me.

My feet are hyper sensitive to the touch. My husband used to purposely poke his fingers, or if in bed his toes along the bottom of my feet (not even trying to tickle me) and I would pull my foot away and start giggling a little. I never used to be that way until he started tickling me purposely and kept it up for 15 years. The last few years together my feet became even more ticklish to the touch than I thought possible. I think it has something to do with the tickler and expecting it to happen everytime they woud touch me.

Interesting, she has definately got more ticklish too since I started tickling her. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back