• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video producers - what surprised you about the industry when you first started?

Moosac

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I'm curious to hear from some video producers - when you were getting started selling videos, what were some things you encountered in the industry that you weren't necessarily expecting?

Any problems you had to deal with or maybe learned from - either creatively or logistically?

This probably sounds naive, but I was surprised how many girls / models would initially agree to shoot tickling footage, and would then go quiet and you'd never hear from them again. It's very rare for anyone to say "I've changed my mind". They just...stop replying even after agreeing on a specific date.

This probably sounds naive, but I was surprised how many girls / models would initially agree to shoot tickling footage, and would then go quiet and you'd never hear from them again. It's very rare for anyone to say "I've changed my mind". They just...stop replying even after agreeing on a specific date.

Yes, I would say the sheer amount of unreliable models and no-shows came as a surprise since I guess I've always been pretty honest in that respect. Early on I was amazed that a model would arrange a shoot without any issues whatsoever, confirm all details - rates, times, clothing, makeup etc, exchange numbers, even re-confirm train times the night before...and then just not show up and never reply to a single message. I often collect models from the station if they are coming by train so it's even worse if they know they're going to leave you waiting like an idiot.

In my own experience it has little if anything to do with nerves since most models are ok with the shoot. It's usually just laziness - i.e. model no longer needs the money so they decide not to bother, or a more highly paid shoot comes along for the same day, they decide it's too far to travel and they'd rather just do some camming, or they go out and get wrecked the night before and feel like crap. Apologising and/or coming up with an excuse requires some effort and a potentially awkward situation for them so it's easier just not to call or reply to messages. I'm rarely surprised by it these days but it never stops being annoying.

The other thing that surprised me were the number of guys that would message me for sessions or customs without any intention of ever going ahead. I'm not talking about general enquiries or people who aren't sure whether to go ahead, but rather the people who actually arrange customs/sessions, then disappear just before making payment. Typically they will then reappear to ask for the same thing some time later - sometimes as if nothing has happened. Sometimes they will adopt a completely different identity and sometimes they will tell you that their house collapsed or they were in hospital but it's all ok now and they'd like to order a clip. You do become wise to this after a while and it's much easier to filter them out but even now I have guys who have been messaging me and doing this for years - often doing the same thing with models (and presumably other producers) too.

...and there's the guys who pretend to be models too of course - that's always fun.

You mean the guys who pretend to be male models or the guys who pretend to be female models? :blaugh:

Female models usually. As the saying goes, "If it looks to good to be true it probably is.". They tend to be super chatty and want to know every last little detail of the shoot . Also reverse image searching is your friend because they normally steal stock image photos or pictures of minor celebrities. Then again I think they sometimes steal pics of their female friends, which I find beyond creepy and messed up. If I'm unsure the person is who they say they are I tell them I have to Skype with them or chat with them over the phone(If they don't want to give out their real number they can do Google phone or NextPlus to get a VOIP number.).

I wonder what the point of men pretending to be female model is?

When they do that on the forum, its so they can get someone to talk sexy to them in the chatroom or whatever - but whats the point when theyre allegedly trying to book a gig?

When they do that on the forum, its so they can get someone to talk sexy to them in the chatroom or whatever - but whats the point when theyre allegedly trying to book a gig?

I personally assume it's just a fantasy of their's. They create their dream girl and are getting off at idea of their made up dream girl doing a shoot. They don't care that they wasted a producer's time because in the end they got what they wanted.

customer loyalty . if you find a model or a tickler that a guy who has money to spend gets hooked on or obsessed with - you'll be able to be profitable

You mean the guys who pretend to be male models or the guys who pretend to be female models? :blaugh:

Fake female models. I'm always amazed at the number of fake female twitter and insta accounts, that are basically guys pretending to be models or female tickle fans - and at the guys that fall for it. The guy that runs this insta account for example, was messaging me for months, trying to get access to my site admin and my insta logins so that he ('she') could run a fan site for me. 'She' was offering me hundreds of dollars for the priviledge. Eventually she started asking if she could shoot for my site and I had to point out that the whole account/persona was BS. The amazing thing though is the 10k followers who seem to believe that this is a female model with a foot fetish - there aren't two pictures of the same model on the whole profile lol.

I know of other fake foot/tickle model accounts that have requested passwords for my from fans site in return for pics of 'their' feet. I just can't believe people fall for it.

It's partly for the same reason and partly for others - sometimes because they're creepy and they're hoping for some general tickle fantasy talk - a 'what would you like to do to me?' type chat, which just makes them easy to spot a mile off since an actual female model would never approach a producer or photorapher like that.

The other main reason is to try and gain information - either about me, where I'm located etc, or (more commonly) how much I pay models, how I make arrangements with them etc....presumably so that they can then make approaches to actual models in the guise of a producer looking to book them (which also happens to a lot of the models I work with). Again, the line of questioning makes it obvious what's going on because models usually have a general idea of how to approach these things and their priorities are different. If they include pics they're always of incredibly poor quality (badly cropped pics from random FB/insta accounts) and again, sometimes they'll sometimes be pictures of two or more totally different girls!

The third reason (and this has happened more than once) is where someone approaches me pretending to be a model that they want me to arrange a shoot with. I don't know how that one is supposed to work since even if I did fall for it, I wouldn't be replying to the model in question, but I guess they have some plan. Apart from the fact that it will be the wrong email address, you can usually tell by the 'Hi, my name is xxxx and I'm a model and I'm really ticklish and get really turned on by it, and have a fantasy about being tickle tortured for hours....' Sometimes I already have some contact with the model they're pretending to be anyway which is quite funny.

Last edited:
Fake female models. I'm always amazed at the number of fake female twitter and insta accounts, that are basically guys pretending to be models or female tickle fans - and at the guys that fall for it. The guy that runs this insta account for example, was messaging me for months, trying to get access to my site admin and my insta logins so that he ('she') could run a fan site for me. 'She' was offering me hundreds of dollars for the priviledge. Eventually she started asking if she could shoot for my site and I had to point out that the whole account/persona was BS. The amazing thing though is the 10k followers who seem to believe that this is a female model with a foot fetish - there aren't two pictures of the same model on the whole profile lol.

I know of other fake foot/tickle model accounts that have requested passwords for my from fans site in return for pics of 'their' feet. I just can't believe people fall for it.

It's partly for the same reason and partly for others - sometimes because they're creepy and they're hoping for some general tickle fantasy talk - a 'what would you like to do to me?' type chat, which just makes them easy to spot a mile off since an actual female model would never approach a producer or photorapher like that.

The other main reason is to try and gain information - either about me, where I'm located etc, or (more commonly) how much I pay models, how I make arrangements with them etc....presumably so that they can then make approaches to actual models in the guise of a producer looking to book them (which also happens to a lot of the models I work with). Again, the line of questioning makes it obvious what's going on because models usually have a general idea of how to approach these things and their priorities are different. If they include pics they're always of incredibly poor quality (badly cropped pics from random FB/insta accounts) and again, sometimes they'll sometimes be pictures of two or more totally different girls!

The third reason (and this has happened more than once) is where someone approaches me pretending to be a model that they want me to arrange a shoot with. I don't know how that one is supposed to work since even if I did fall for it, I wouldn't be replying to the model in question, but I guess they have some plan. Apart from the fact that it will be the wrong email address, you can usually tell by the 'Hi, my name is xxxx and I'm a model and I'm really ticklish and get really turned on by it, and have a fantasy about being tickle tortured for hours....' Sometimes I already have some contact with the model they're pretending to be anyway which is quite funny.

This is amazing! I am completely floored by this story; some people seem to have really complicated ways to get sexual gratification :blaugh:

Also this is an aspect of a producer's activity that, up to now, I had been completely unaware of. Thank you for sharing, it was most interesting :goodjob:

Last edited:
This is amazing! I am completely floored by this story; some people seem to have really complicated way to get sexual gratification :blaugh:

Also this is an aspect of a producer's activity that, up to now, I had been completely unaware of. Thank you for sharing, it was most interesting :goodjob:

The one aspect holding water hear sounds like "if it sounds nuts, they've got a pair of nuts".

So what does an actively interested female model sound like?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back