• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pastaking's tickle video review

mcarter

TMF Regular
Today I'm gonna review a tickle video that I've bought from a guy named pastaking from TMF, the video is really good. It has a really good interrogation scenario which is a common thing for most tickle videos and it like it. The model looks really gorgeous due to her beautiful curvy shape. She has a very cute giggle or laughter which is not annoying and it is enjoyable.
Info: The video is mostly the tickler wanted to know about the girl's fortune which she claims she doesn't know anything about. But, as she keeps begging him to stop and telling him that she'll find something for him, he tickles her all over her hot sexy upper body while he thinks that she's lying.
The next scene is where she was tied to the couch and the interrogation continues as he tickle her thighs, sides, ribs, and underarms. Her laugh is so adorable that I could tickle her as well haha. Anyway, there are some good closeups of her thighs being tickled cause he does carry the camera and tickles her at the same time.
Next, her wrists are untied and she is now her tickle slave and began tickling her upper body again and some of her feet. She was later having an after tickling interview and not long after that, she gets a massage and that's the clip.

So is it worth the buy and how much is it? Well, you have to email him so you can buy the clip from him. And yes it is worth the buy if you're into m/f tickling stuff.
So here's the page if you want to see pics of it http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?308809-Tickling-clip-I-made
For a score to the video of his, I'm giving it a 10/10

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back