• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish massage technique

Malza

I have a pretty physical job and like to get massages every couple of months. Massages for me have always been relaxing and enjoyable, but never ticklish—until 2 days ago. For the first time I had a massage therapist with an extremely ticklish technique with her fingers. She massaged very fast and intensely that sort of mimicked tickling in itself. The first time was when she was massaging my shoulders and then WAM 2 thumbs poked into my armpits as she was kneading down my arms and I yelped AHHAH almost flew off the table it was so unexpected! She laughed at my reaction and apologized. Then when I was laying on my stomach, she worked her way down my leg and when she got to my foot she used her other arm to hold my leg down to the table while she kneaded my soles with her knuckles! I’ve never had that done to my feet but it tickled so bad especially because her other hand was holding the leg down. This position made me realize if I were ever tied face down or in stocks with my feet positioned behind me, I don’t know if I could take the tickling. It made it so much worse and my feet would be way more ticklish in that position. The last time she made me react in our session was when I was laying on my back with an eye mask (or blindfold since this turned into a little tickle session 😉) and she was going very fast grabbing up and down my legs. Then it was quiet and still for a moment so I assumed she was done but then out of nowhere her hands came grabbing aggressively at my upper thighs and I lost it AHAHAHA

In a different context I might have enjoyed myself more but it did make it difficult to relax 😂

Very interesting incidents! Do you suspect that she was intentionally tickling you?

No I don’t think so, she just had a more quick and aggressive style that was different from previous massages &#55357;&#56834;

Try telling her you like the sensation and ask her to tickle you deliberately. Who knows, you might take your massages to the next level!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back