• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's only one way to settle this! (M/M) Part 1

The_Kev

TMF Master
Kevin was the tough guy around the gym, everybody knew it and everybody wanted to take him down a notch, most especially Bryan the new guy in town who Kevin came close to downright bullying. The two had recently sparred in an MMA bout where Kevin had to be admonished to take it easy on Bryan as it was only a sparing match, Kevin gave a half hearted apology but it was clear that he was just being a dick, cranking submissions for just a few seconds longer after he made Bryan tap out, telling him to verbally submit just for extra humiliation. that is, until Bryan managed to get Kevin into a decent submission that had him grunting, and then Brian noticed something odd, as he was adjusting the hold to grip kevin even more tightly his hand brushed against Kevin's ribs. Brian had fumbled a bit to regain a tighter control, hi hand dashing up and down from his lower ribs, up to his armpit where he chose to reassess control, driving his his fingers lightly but firmly, and suddenly, Kevin tapped out! The gym went nuts with applause for Brian! Kevin was man enough to shake his hand but insisted for days after that he had pulled a muscle, nut Brian was sure he knew what had really happened!

One day while bragging about his endurance and that his loss to Brian was a fluke, Brian saw his chance and, with a grin plastered across his face, challenged Kevin to a test of endurance, so long as Brian got to chose the contest. Kevin agreed, not even asking what the contest was, insisting that he didn't even need to prepare. Brian was beside him self with evil joy!

He gave instructions to all in attendance (All who giggled and jeered when they were told what the plan was), and they began setting up.

The crowd helped tie Brian and Kevin back to back they lifted their arms up with their elbows pointed up toward the ceiling, tying their elbows in place so that they couldn't lower their arms, but left their hands free to move. They were positioned and adjusted in such a way that both contestants hands could touch the others upper torso.

At this, Kevin gave an audible *gulp*

"Okay" said the chosen referee. "This is a tickling contest"

Kevin's eyes got HUGE.

"Round one, both opponents will tickle each other on their armpits until one gives up.

Kevin let out an audible groan!

"As you can see, your arms are tied up so you own't be able to lower your arms at any time even after you submit. In order for a submission to count, the loser must stop tickling the winner and beg him for mercy."

At this Kevin let out, what can only be described as an exasperated pout, even as Brian's grin broadened, the language of the ruled being completely designed by him. A little payback for making him verbally submit in the ring.

"Everybody ready?"

Kevin started feeling around, trying to adjust to the awkward position of having to be dexterous with his hands behind his head, and not being able to see where he's tickling. As he tried to get his barrings he felt the fabric of Brian's T shirt and bellowed out a complaint...

"This isn't fair! His armpits are covered up by his shirt, mine aren't!"

the onlookers giggled and booed

"Tough!" said the ref "That's what you get for agreeing to the rules without even knowing what they were, it's not my fault you wore a tank top, if you hadn't been such a hot head you'd be able to prepare."

At this Kevin got *really* mad

"This isn't a real contest this is rigged! he get's to tickle my bare armpits and I have to be blocked by his shirt!"

The ref read back Kevins earlier statement "I don't care what the rules are i'll beat him with one hand tied behind my back, well, here's your chance tough guy"

Kevin fumed as the audience jeered at him

"Everybody ready?"

"yup!" Said Brian gleefully

"Not fair!" Kevin grumbled obstinately.

"Go!"

Even as Kevin felt around for Brian's pits, Brian was on his in an instant! An immediate, dull "uuuuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu" escaped Kevin as his face turned from frustrated, to downright miserable.

He fumbled around Brian's upper chest area until he finally laded both hands in both of his armpits. At first he started trying to invade his sleeves, but Brian's tickling was weakening him and messing up his concentration and so he was having a lot of trouble getting through and was really just playing with his sleeves.

Meanwhile, Brian was all over Kevin's pits using every technique he could devise, massaging, kneading, poking, skittering, stroking, every method of ticking you could use on a pair of armpits, he was using, and at this point, without ever getting a finger in one of Brian's sleeves, Kevin had given up and was simply sitting there being tickle tortured by his rival.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He now bellowed at the top of his lungs. If he could see Brian's delighted face, he would hate him even more. Brian clawed both of his hands, lightly pressed them into the middle of Kevins armpits and started massaging them in little circles.

Kevin's eyes bolted open! He let out a "AAAH! AAAH!"

Brian knew he was about to scream out his submission and so he said, in a taunting, monotone, patronizing voice...

"You can't just submit you have to beg for mercy!"

Kevin responded with "ARRRRRRRRRRR" Brian's words made him desperate not to give in, but the gentle clawing on his pits was a level of tickling that he didn't' even know existed and he would do absolutely anything to make it stop!

"PLEASE BRIAN I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHMYGAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!"

Brian's face lit up with a kind of playful sadism and he redoubled his efforts, gently massaging his clawed fingers into Kevin's helpless, bare armpits even as he felt his opponent trying desperately but hopelessly to lower his arms and stop this little piece of hell. He wanted to make him say something really humiliating but he was having so much fun, and was so enjoying listening to Kevin beg that he couldn't think of anything. "Oh well", he thought, "There's always next round"

After about fifteen seconds of Kevin begging for mercy and promising to do anything to stop the torture, Brian said "You really like cranking those submissions, you see how it feels when you want to quit and your opponent doesn't let you?"

Kevin was able to control his giggles long enough to take a deep breath and shout at the top of his lungs: "IM SORRY IM SORRY YOU WIN I SUBMIT I GIVE!"

And then he degenerated back into groaning and moaning in ticklish agony, until Brian finally stopped.

"Okay guys he's had enough."

The guys all cheered brain as they began to untie the two rivals, all the while wondering what round two was going to be.

to be continued...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back