• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opening A Clip Store - Is It Worth It?

arcstudent

TMF Expert
Some of you may have seen some photos and Gifs that me and my Lee have posted from our sessions. While we don’t have the desire to post videos here for free, my Lee and I have been talking about selling them through a clip store.

Now, I was wondering what you all had to say about whether or not this would be worth it from an effort and financial standpoint. Basically it would just be me tickling my one lee and we would likely have masks or otherwise hide our identities.

I know from reading posts from producers that maintaining a clip store is a lot of effort, naturally. It seems like a clip store having one lee with a hidden identity isn’t as marketable as one in which there are different lees whose faces are visible. What do you all think?

I’m happy to discuss with you all.

The cost of hiring models (other than initial equipment cost) is likely the most significant cost for producing clips. However if you are selling the clips together (as you say we would be selling them) then there is no out of pocket cost to pay a model. The cost (other than initial equipment cost) is for the most part your time.
While it might not make sense to give away clips if you can sell them. It might make sense to give away a few short clips as samples to see what kind of feedback you get before investing in a clip store.
Regarding the marketability of one masked model vs multiple unmasked models, I think you answered your own question here. One masked model decreases the chances of selling many clips to many people. But some models do sell many clips so it depends on the product.

I think the first question really should be to determine just what kind of a market there is for this particular series and editing together a few samples is probably the easiest way to judge that. Plus, it might offer some ideas for areas of improvement that will make it more marketable in the future.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back