• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New self-tickling tool

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was watching a movie on TV last night (on IFC) and in one of the commercial breaks they showed a commercial for a project I thought would make a good self-tickling tool.

I forget the name of it, but basically it a scrub bush for your feet. Only this one sticks to the floor of your tub\shower and you run the sole of your foot over the brush part.

It supposed to help in cleaning your feet, but when I saw the foot model do it, I couldn't help but think "That must tickle"

be nice to see a picture of it so we can judge for are selves but to be honest I bet it doesn't tickle that much

Theres a lot of those self foot scrubbers and massagers. Don't know how much they tickle since I've never used them on anyone.

not to be buzz kill but I don't think it would tickle maybe feel more like a massage

I was imagining it feeling more like a brush (like in toothbrush). I mean, it is bristles.

I remember a dungeon I went to in CA had a shower where the shower mat had bristles. It tickled a good bit once it was wet and soapy. Wouldn't be surprised if the scrub brush feels the same

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back