• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cash4Laughs now offering sessions!!

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
Hello everyone,

After countless emails regarding sessions I have finally decided toggle it a shot and see if it is worth it for myself or my models. I will be offering sessions with some exclusive models each being open to different things. This is not free if interested each model has a rate along with travel expenses that would be covered by you, There would be at least three people present during the shoot no solo alone time with any model for any reason. I know I will get a slew of requests from unserious people but I feel that there a number of fans that would like to get there hands on some of my models so why not give back!

First Model I have available for sessions is Cynthia B,
DSCN1996.JPG

Cynthia is a gorgeous gal who is ticklish literally everywhere and open to a lot she is new to tickling and enjoys being pushed to her limmit if you would be interested in discussing rates email me at [email protected]!

I kinda want to but I'm nervous and never met with a professional model before. Plus I don't feel like I'm a good enough tickler to be able to tickle her good enough, if that makes sense.

Just to clarify - where are most of your models based? If we offer to cover tracel and expense, etc, travel from whwre?

Hi

Saw your post, where are you located and what does availability look like for you, thanks.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back