• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Misfortune of a Sensitive Genie (f/f, supernatural, noncon)

AfNull

TMF Regular
Olivia returned home to her three room apartment after one of her regular "expeditions" (as she called them) to local flea markets and antique boutiques, where she liked to spend her money on "relics" (as she called them). Olivia was a rather plain woman. 28 years old programmer who didn't seem to get past entry level jobs, sporting short pixie cut brown hair, glasses, and rather baggy, unfitting clothes that didn't really represent her persona, but Olivia had never really cared what others think of her. Nobody could guess it from her appearance, but she was lifelong lover of all things esoteric and occult, and if some of her friends from work ever got to visit her home, they would be in for a surprise. It was full of all things occult and esoteric, from cheap skull ornaments and pentagram necklaces to exotic oriental posters and dusty grimoires. Today's haul included objects like obviously cheap but still pretty cool pendant of Thor's hammer, book on ancient fertility cults and most interesting of all, old Arabian styled oil lamp.

Olivia had spotted the old lamp and fallen in love with it in an instant. It's age was apparent, it had color of dim silver which probably was the reason it didn't please he aesthetic eye of most people since it was dusty, having sat on the shelf of the second hand store she visited for obviously long time and had a generous discount tag on it. Olivia did have perfect use and spot for such relic in her mind. Her adoration of esoteric extended to all things Gothic, and she had admired two local Gothic models for several years now, her fandom bordering obsession. They were twins in their early 20, Erica and Laura. Two pale skinned and naturally black haired women with faces of angels, bodies of underwear models and fashion sense of pop culture medieval vampires. Something right up Olivia's alley and she was crushing on both of them hard, fully indulging in both childish idolization and wicked sexual fantasies about them. She had a dedicated table that was almost a shrine for Twin Ravens, as the twins were called, filled with framed photos of the duo, and she thought that the lamp would look so cool on it, dimly illuminating the pictures in the darkness. Before she would place it on the table however, she wanted to polish it as well as she could.

As Olivia was in process of rubbing the lamp clean with a moist cloth, she started to hear strange sound inside of it... Like something was moving within it. She thought there could be oil or some other liquid inside and wondered how she didn't notice it earlier, and opened the lid of the lamp to look inside. As she did, the lamp floated out of her hands, and surprised Olivia fell to the floor with a yelp. Strange glowing mist surrounded the lamp, and Olivia could see something sparkling coming out from it, forming a large sphere that eventually took a shape of human, which started to materialize. When the mist started to dissipate, Olivia saw a beautiful, exotic looking woman standing in the room. She was wearing light blue attire that resembled a skimpy belly dancer's outfit, completely exposing her midriff and most of her ample bosom, and her lower body seemed to be covered with just few barely connected shrouds that still somehow managed to cover her crotch and majority of her legs. The woman herself was a tall brown skinned beauty with long, wavy dark hair, that almost reached her waist. The most peculiar thing about her appearance were her bright yellow eyes, that looked like there's burning fire behind them. Olivia crawled behind a nearby sofa to hide from this threatening thing that had invaded her safe haven, and shivered in fear until she heard the creature speak.

"My name is Atikah, Jiniri of forgotten sands. You have summoned me from my realm to serve you through claiming ownership of the magic lamp, and thus I'm bound to make your will my law, mistress."

Still shaking Olivia peeked from behind the sofa, and saw her uninvited guest bowing her head and extending her hands forward. She slowly stood up, and walked out of her hiding spot.

"J-jiniri... You mean you are a... G-genie?"

"Yes, mistress. It is a word some of humans use of my kin."

Olivia could not really believe this all was happening, and pinched herself couple of times to be sure. Yep, she was not dreaming.

"So, umm... This mistress thing. How does it work exactly? This is all quite new."

Olivia definitely knew folklore about genies, but now a real one was standing in front of her. She would rather not embarrass herself by pretending to know anything about actual magic.

"I was bound to servitude of owner of this lamp long ago, by understanding of your humans it's been 3000 years. My race has no choice but to obey strong sorcerers who are able to call us forth, but even if we are not of this word, we have been able to limit your influence upon us. You may only harness my power to your will three times before magical bond between us is severed, and I'm able to leave this realm. Also, you may not order me to remain in your service, or wish for magical powers for yourself. That would be magic crossing realms, and thus I got power to refuse such request. Only by the use of enchanted lamp may one reach beyond this world, and you can't do it again in your lifetime."

Atikah talked in stern and polite tone, but it was obvious to Olivia that she didn't enjoy her station a bit. She was not pleased to have a human mistress, and wished to be done with her as quick as possible.

"So, three wishes huh?" Olivia asked.

"What is it with your kind calling them wishes...? But yes. I will use my power as you wish three times, and leave. What do you desire, mistress? Wealth, love, power? Say it and I provide it to you."

Olivia started thinking. Thinking really hard. In most things, she was a rather modest woman, so sudden possibilities in ambition made her confused if anything. She stared at photos of Twin Ravens, and her beloved collection. Oh, the things she would do with - and to - her Gothic goddesses, and all the things she could think of owning... She could leave behind her tedious excuse for a career and live free of responsibility and obligations for the rest of her life. Nothing extremely outlandish. Selfish wishes motivated by comfort, lust and greed, not changing world around her but giving her convenient life. But still, she was also worried of making a wish. From stories she had read about genies she knew that even most innocent wishes could turn against their makers, and hunger for easy life might backfire later. The genie would grant her three wishes, but then what? She would be left alone with their consequences, without any magical powers to bail her out if if uncertain future of her making started crumbling down around her. She was just a human, after all, and not even a very remarkable human.

"I... Suppose you're not going to be there anymore if I need something? Just, poof, and you're gone?"

"Precisely, mistress."

"And I can't wish for anything supernatural to aid me?"

"That can't be done, mistress."

"Because you can't or because you won't?"

"Because I don't have to, mistress. Our bond doesn't force me."

"So in the end I got to take care of all I wish for by myself?"

"Yes, mistress."

Bummer, Olivia thought. She was getting more and more ideas of more or less little things to wish for, both practical things and desires hidden in her heart, and knew that if she just left it to three big ones she would surely be left regretting either wishes she didn't make or wishes she made. Could there be a way she could make the genie stay? As she look at alluring Atikah, she could not help her growing excitement. The genie's skin looked so soft, the whole unnaturally perfect body was like from a dream... She could be wasting wishes by what she was going to do next, but to hell with it. At least she would fill one of her lifelong fantasies now that she had a chance.

"In that case, Atikah... I wish that you will be restrained on my bed."

There was a brief hint of disbelief on Atikah's face, but she disappeared into thin air, and Olivia could hear mild thump from her bedroom. She entered, and the genie was laying there on her back, tied by glimmering ropes from her wrists and ankles. She was looking at Olivia with loathing expression.

"Now, Atikah, that we have you tied down, I think we can keep negotiating on number of those wishes."

Atikah sighed, looking annoyed. It's one of these cases again.

"I do not know what you're planning, mistress, but I let you know that you can't harm me. My kin is unable to feel pain. You are not the first one who attempts to torture one of us. You'll just end up making a fool of yourself and becoming subject of our jokes."

"That's not what I'm planning at all, Atikah. I'm sad you would think such thing of me. I do not want to hurt you. Are genies able to feel pleasure... and other things like it?"

Atikah got quiet to this question for a moment, and kept staring at Olivia. She had never had an encounter like that, but she had heard stories about humans who had forced genies into sexual servitude. That kind of humans were often impulsive and easy to manipulate, meaning quick way out for genie in question. Still, she was worried.

"Mistress, just make your two remaining wishes. Do you want a sex slave? It's not uncommon. I can transport whoever you desire to you, or even create ideal one to your liking."

"You seem nervous." Olivia responded, and sat down on the bed. She started to slowly run a single finger on Atikah's waist. Her skin felt just like that of a human, and Olivia was happy to see genie's body reacting to her touch with slight squirming and futile attempts to pull her stomach in.

"M-mistress, please, this isn't necessary." Atikah said from between her teeth, trying to keep her mouth shut.

"Genies are ticklish, it seems. I wonder if I'm the first person to notice it."

Olivia moved her finger upwards, and started tracing Atikah's deep navel with it, evoking a much stronger reaction. Atikah could not keep it inside of her anymore, and erupted into cackling laughter and begging, her words of pleading interrupted by involuntary giggles. Olivia put her fingers in her belly button, and kept twitching it gently.

"So, you're still not going to give me any more wishes?"

"N-NOOHOHOHO, NEVEEER!" Squirming Atikah answered, desperately trying to get away, but could escape. Olivia's wish had bound her to the bed, and she could use her powers to get away only after all three wishes have been expended.

"Very well. I think I'm ready for my second wish." Olivia smiled widely, as she told her will. "I wish that you become the most sensitive being on this planet."

Atikah gasped in horror, as she felt her body changing. Her new hypersensitivity made her skin feel the current of air like it was teasing her bare skin all over, and the little clothes she was wearing became discomfort before cover. There was nothing Atikah could do, even though she could refuse from sharing her magic, she could not but obey when ordered to use it on herself. It was driving her infuriated - and more scared than she had ever been.

"Mistress, ah! P-please, you can't, you can't do this!" Atikah's begging sounded very sincere to Olivia, who had gone to get something from a nearby table. A giant, black feather she had bought as a hair ornament. She turned back to the hapless genie, approaching her with the torture instrument in hand, thirst in her eyes. Olivia was a tickling fetishist, had been for as long as she could remember, and had kept her fantasies and desires strictly to herself. Really doing something like this had felt incomprehensible for her, but now that she had this supernatural beauty at her mercy, she could not resist. She had not thought of using her wishes like this, but once she had started, how could she stop anymore?

"N-no, mistress, I beg of you, don't touch me! DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THAT!" Atikah was getting desperate, something that only fueled Olivia's will to torment and tease her. Without saying a word, Olivia starter to run the feather all over Atikah's midriff, from her ribs down to her waistline, going through every single inch of bare skin several times as the poor genie was lost in ticklish agony, howling with laughter and begging for even a moment of respite, uselessly trying to reason with her torturer and promising her just about anything for her third wish - anything except the unthinkable, of course.

Atikah kept on laughing and writhing for hours, and Olivia was completely entranced by her suffering. Even though she was made into a tickle toy far too sensitive for her own good, genie remained a magical being she is, incapable of even getting tired, a fact that made Atikah wish she was mortal for the first time during her existence. Olivia had moved on top of her, straddling her waist and making Atikah's squirming practically impossible. She alternated between tickling her with the feather and her fingers, both harrowing experiences for the trapped genie. She would tickle her ribs and armpits with her hands, the nimble fingers trained by countless hours of repetitive keyboard work truly wreaking havoc on Atikah's vulnerable body.

She gave her the first real respite in a long time, leaving the genie begging again.

"I-I'm sorry mistress, I don't grant you more wishes or power, I just won't! Please, stop, not anymore, anything else you desire, I promise you will have it! W-what are you doing?"

Olivia gave Atikah a sadistic smirk as she was pulling off the top of her outfit, exposing her tits. "I just don't think I've tickled you right yet, my genie friend." She began to tickle her nipples with the feathers, alternating between the breasts as moaning was mixed in Atikah's hopeless cackling. Her nipples started to get stiff, and her movements under Olivia turned her mistress on more and more. Olivia's feather and her ruthless fingers got to know Atikah's breasts and their weaknesses very well while focusing feathering, caressing and pinches on her nipples made her cry out of agonized pleasure, tickling her underboobs moved her back to pure tickle hell, getting even touched there seemed like pure torture for Atikah and Olivia exploited this fact to best of her abilities.

Olivia was not going to leave exploring her powerful prisoner's body there, and her excuse for legwear was next to go. Like her top, it was surprisingly easy to remove, meaning the clothes obviously were not magical in themselves, which Atikah deeply lamented in her mind. Olivia spent a moment to just admire the nude genie who was getting truly panicky at this point.

"Mistress, mistress, listen to me, don't, please don't tickle me anymore, not like this!"

"Bad genie." Olivia answered in ominous tone, as she started feathering her womanhood, making Atikah let out a high pitched scream. "Aren't you supposed to obey will of your mistress until released? I think I'll keep you away from all kinds of release."

As Olivia kept tickling Atikah down there, the genie's sensitive body kept betraying her. In addition to unbearable ticklish sensation, the feather teasing her pussy turned her on, making it all even more excruciating to her senses. Genies were sensual creatures in their own realms, enjoying erotic pleasures of their eternal lives, and being tortured by those same feelings like that would have quickly driven Atikah out of her mind if she was capable of such escape from torment. She was no stranger to edging herself before orgasming, but being teased and edged by a human woman like this was worst part of her ordeal so far, especially when Olivia denied her of climax over and over again. Every time she was close cumming, her human mistress took the feather - now soaking wet - away, and resumed tickling of her belly until the worst peak of sexual frustration passed. Then it was time for teasing and denial again, without a single sweet release. Still, Atikah would not yield. She could not bear to live with herself if she voluntarily submitted to a mortal. No matter how much she would suffer, she would not surrender. Olivia kept on the gentle torture, making Atikah scream for mercy long into the night. She lost the track of time herself, hours of the night passing quickly for her as the every second of suffering went as a snail's pace for Atikah.

Olivia was as much in heaven as her genie slave was in hell. She had masturbated herself to several orgasms already while feathering Atikah's pussy, and felt like she just could not get enough of her begging, moans and laughing screams. She could just keep this magical damsel as her tickle slave for the of her days, but Olivia thought things further than that - especially after she had gotten rid of worst of her lust by masturbating. After once again teasing Atikah to gates of orgasm, she took the feather away, leaving Atikah crying of frustration and uselessly shaking her hips.

"Atikah, you know what you need to do to cum. Stay with me and fulfill my every wish."

"No... I will not!" Atikah muttered behind her tears. "Please, let me cum! Just once! By all that's holy to you, you can't keep me like this!"

A deviant thought sneaked into Olivia's mind, and she flashed the genie a sadistic smile. She laid by her on the bed, and whispered to her ear. "I'm ready for my third wish, genie."

A series of relieved giggles erupted from Atikah's lips, the nightmare would be over and she would be free. Upon disappearing back to her own realm she could not punish this mortal, but it would be over. She knew she would have to masturbate as first thing after being released. She could not stand this much longer.

"I wish... That you can't ever have an orgasm again, unless I wish so."

"WHAT?"

The bounds holding Atikah disappeared, her clothes appeared on her again, and the genie rolled off the bed, on the floor. She started masturbating, with fervor, but it just resulted in desperate wailing as she only got more and more horny - with no way to relieve herself.

"Nonononono NOO! What have you done?" She shouted at Olivia, still laying on the floor.

"What's the matter, Atikah? You're still here. Weren't you supposed to leave me behind after the third wish?" Olivia smiled at the miserable genie, whose eyes were not full of desperation instead of loathing.

"Please, please wish that I can cum! Please mistress! I can't stand this!" Atikah cried, and crawled to hug legs of Olivia who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Anything, anything, wish for anything, as much as you want, just don't leave me like this, please mistress!" Atikah continued, getting almost delirious with her begging.

"You promise? You will fulfill my any and all wish? You're bound to me for as long as I live?"

"Yes, oh yes! Now PLEASE MISTRESS I BEG OF YOU! I CAN'T STAND THIS!"

Olivia leaned forward, patted Atikah's head, and whispered to her again. "I wish that you can cum once."

Atikah moaned loudly, as she put her hand in her pants, and fell limp to the ground as waves of pleasure rushed over her during the best orgasm of her existence. She was shaking, breathing heavily, and moaning for minutes. Olivia crouched besides her, started stroking her hair.

"Now, about some of my further wishes..."

*Two months later*

Smiling Olivia was smiling at flashes of cameras, while reporter from local news held a microphone by her face.

"Few could believe your luck, but here you are Olivia! Winning not just one, but two major lotteries, and in successive months. How would you comment your good fortunes, and what's your secret?"

The last question made the crowd chuckle. Olivia was in the office of local bank, about the deposit the victory sum of forty millions on her bank account. She would have preferred to do this without a media spectacle, but now that they were there, she might as well indulge them. Riches definitely don't come without problems.

"Oh, you know, I have my very own lucky charm. A real treasure."

"You should take good care of it then. Thank's Olivia."

The media had gotten it's spectacle, and after a sigh, Olivia went to the bank's counter. Wishing for lottery wins might have been a bad idea, but she could always wish for more privacy if things got too difficult. Atikah would figure things out. She had been very helpful until now, especially after Olivia wished for a lovely eternally spinning feather wheel that the genie already had felt between her legs. As Olivia was about to talk to bank clerk, she heard the newscaster speaking her last sentence to the camera.

"And now to the studio, where we hear of latest developments on search for local modeling starlets, Twin Ravens, who mysteriously disappeared a bit over week ago..."

Olivia smiled. Oh, if only they knew...

Back in Olivia's new home, a mansion at outskirts of the town that was suddenly sold for a very small price, Atikah was hard at work. She helped Olivia fill it with strange and creepy things of all sorts, and suffered dozens of tickling sessions at her hands whenever she felt Atikah is not being co-operative enough. As of late though, Olivia's wicked attentions had been directed to different goals, which Atikah was thankful for. Erica and Laura, the Twin Ravens. As much as she was thankful for not being the main target of her mistress's tickling anymore, there was a worry haunting at back of her mind. Just how much would Olivia get drunk of her basically limitless power now that Atikah was bound to indefinite servitude of this woman who had been ordinary proper and boring lady just few months ago?

Atikah had crafted an elaborate dungeon underneath the mansion, pandering to all Olivia's wishes, and and it truly looked like her. The cheesy scary stone ornaments, constantly burning magical torches and torture chamber aesthetic made it look like something straight out of trashy horror movie, but the that kind of amusement was lost on two young women inhabiting it. Erica and Laura had woken up in this place 9 days ago, both bound on torture racks and clad in bizarre outfits, leather panties and cold metal bikinis. There, they had been mercilessly tickle tortured by a crazy bespectacled woman, who introduced herself as their "biggest fan", and her mostly silent helper who looked like a slutty belly dancer to both captives.

When Olivia was at home, she preferred the hands-on approach. She had them bound in various ways, her recent favorite being a half-wheel that made their bodies arch, and tickled the poor goths all over, discovering their ribs and armpits as greatest weaknesses for both. Still, she enjoyed them all over, as one of her other favorites was to chain them together back to back, put them hanging upside down above a seemingly bottomless pit, and to tickle their trapped feet with feather dusters. It reminded her of peril scenes of her favorite horrible movies. Olivia had not gotten there yet, but with help of Atikah, she planned to make her most absurd fantasies - mostly inspired by popular culture - come true with reluctant help of the twins. They would be interrogated as spies, be held in torture dungeons of inquisitors, be at mercy of tickle monsters and become pray of vampiress feeding on laughter - and Olivia would play the villain in each and every of these scenarios.

At her absence, she sometimes ordered Atikah to carry on their tickle torture, like today. As much as Olivia enjoyed girls writing of tickle torture, she also loved them writhing of pleasure, something she had decided to condemn Erica into today. Laura was bound against the stone wall and being tickled by Atikah's long fingernails, the scraping sensation on her skinny ribs driving the poor girl nuts, as her sister was strapped sitting straddled on a black bench, that had elevated section just under her crotch. It was vibrating intensely, forcing Erica to orgasm, time and again. Her hands were tied behind her back with some rope, and her legs were locked inside containers at sides of the bench, inside which sophisticated machinery conjured forth by Atikah held her feet immobile and toes spread as precise rotating brushes tickle tortured her soles all over. The girl was screaming, desperately begging at Atikah.

"AAARG, NOOO! I CAN'T STAND IT! PLEASE TURN IT TURN IT OHOHOHOOFF, AAAAAHAHAHHAHA, PLEASEEHEHE, I CAN'T CUM ANYMORE, PLEASE NO MOHOHOHORE!"

"Can't cum anymore... Lucky brat." Atikah thought as she kept tickling Laura while rubbing her thighs together. She hoped Olivia would be pleased at her work today. It means reward. "Good genies get to cum", as her mistress always tells her. Atikah blushed a bit upon realization how happy thinking about it was making her, a proud and ancient creature. Not wanting to think about the carnal abyss she was sinking into together with her human mistress, she kept Laura suffering, quickly twitching her fingers just at top at her ribs, where she absolutely can't stand it. After all, good genies make their mistress proud...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back