• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sibling Wars

Slydog

TMF Poster
So I don't know about anyone else but my older sister absolutely tortured me growing up! Being the younger sister by 3 years and still to this day about 4 inches shorter, I'm a tiny 5'3 :( these were big enough disadvantages. But being more ticklish on top of that just isn't fair! I can't tell you how many times I'd just be lounging around or hanging out with friends and she would pounce on me and start tickling until I was tapping out with tears in my eyes! She is well aware of how much I HATE being tickled, I'm 24 now and she still occasionally uses it against me. I have a ton of stories to share but I was hoping I'm not the only one! Does anyone else have any good sibling stories?

I have a ton of stories to share but I was hoping I'm not the only one! Does anyone else have any good sibling stories?

Well, since I was always the tickler, you probably don't want to hear mine... :p

Well, since I was always the tickler, you probably don't want to hear mine... :p

I would love to hear yours! Lol. And it would depend, sometimes she would take it more easy on me sometimes not so much. I was kind of at her mercy honestly.

I'm an only child, so no sibling tickling stories myself, love to hear yours though :)

I posted this in another thread but since it pertains to this subject I'll post it here as well. I come from a relatively large family with three boys and 1 girl. I'm 3rd oldest and my sister is 2nd oldest. There's actually a 10 year difference between us cause our parents separated a couple of years after she was born but reconciled a few years after and that produced myself and my younger brother. The oldest of us, my brother was ticklish as a brick. My sister was so ticklish everywhere, especially her feet, that running a finger up her sole would immediately rouse her from a deep sleep. I am only ticklish on my upper body and my younger brother was ticklish in the usual spots but not terribly so. We never really tickle tortured each other. It was more short playful bursts than anything. But there was 1 time we tickled tortured my sister for almost 30 minutes which was instigated by our oldest sibling.

My older brother and sister are only 13 months apart so they were always pretty close, having the same circle of friends and going to the same parties. When I was 10 one Saturday afternoon our parents were out and I was up in my room on the 3rd floor of our house while my older sister and brother were hanging out in her room on the 2nd floor. I was playing video games when I heard my older brother calling to me. "Freeman! Come here for a sec!" As I approached my sister's room I could hear her telling my brother no, stop and to let her up. When I got to her open door I froze. My older brother had my sister pinned down on her bed, holding her arms over her head by the wrists and his feet were on her ankles holding her feet down. She was effectively stuck in a spread eagle position with my brother as human bondage equipment. My brother was a wrestler, martial artist and bodybuilding enthusiast since high school and my sister is only about 4'10 - 4'11 and 95 lbs so there was no way she was bucking him off, no matter how hard she tried.

I slowly made my way into her room and my older brother smiled and said wait right there. He then called to my 8-year-old brother who came running in a minute later. My older brother, still hold my sister down in the spread eagle position on her bed, turned to us and said "Tickle her feet!" Her eyes widened and she began struggling hard but like I said there was no way she was budging my older brother. My younger brother and I knelt at the foot of the bed with each of us having a foot in front of us, me with the right and my brother with the left. As soon as she felt our fingertips on her soles she wailed and screamed and laughed her head off, thrashing as much as she could. We taunted her with tickle tickle tickles and coochie coochie coos. I decided to teach my brother this little piggy and we did it multiple times, some times taking turns as I demonstrated and he followed suit and sometimes simultaneously.

We got so caught up in our tickling fun that when my older brother finally ordered us to stop it had been almost 30 minutes. My sister was sweating profusely and gasping for air, her chest heaving. Her hair was disheveled and some strands were stuck to her face from the sweat. She was so mad at us she didn't speak to us for a couple of days. From what I could surmise was my sister was giving my older brother a lot of lip like usual but that day she either went too far or he had had enough and wanted to teach her a lesson for mouthing off. We never did anything like that again but did playfully tickle her on and off until she moved out into her own home. I have playfully tickled her in our adult life but it has been a couple of years. All my siblings and I are still close. Even though we all live in different parts of the country, 3 of us in the same state, we still find time to talk on the phone or visit each other and reminisce. We never brought up that incident though. I guess it's just filed away in our memories as 1 of many ups and downs of have large close-knit family.

Cryingfreeman that is an awesome story! What a memory! I'm surprised she never took revenge agaisnt you and your younger brother! For 30 minutes of torture, I know I most definitely would have gotten you two back!

Almost all the times I've been tickled stick with me in my memory, I swear it's traumatic! ��
One in particular that stands out for me though is the time my sister felt the need to show one of my boyfriends. Of course it had to be show, not just tell. It's impossible for me to hide my ticklishness anyways, but it was a decently new relationship for me. For a lot of my late high school and early college years I loved having some kind of different color streak in my brown hair, I think I remember at the time it was red. My sister is much more naturally beautiful and loved to pick on my for using dye in my hair. I don't mean to paint a picture of her and I not getting along, we are extremely close and share everything with each other, not her real name but I'll call her Katie. But anyways! It was winter time and we had finished up having a family dinner, my parents were finishing with clean up so myself, my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend at the time were hanging out in the living room. When it's cold out I am almost never barefoot, I loved wearing my Uggs and absolutely love warm socks! So we were all just bullshitting, talking about whatever. I forget exactly what I was saying but I was teasing Katie about something or other. I remember very specifically what she said though. She asked my boyfriend, "Isn't she just such a little brat sometimes? She can be so annoying right?!" My boyfriend, of course being a newish fresh relationship said not ever! I was really hoping his answer would put an end to that because I knew exactly where Katie might be going. Sadly, for me, Katie replied laughing "Yeah, okay! You can be honest here! But just in case, you want to know how to get her to stop?!" Now I was positive what was about to happen, unfortunately what I've learned is that running does me no good at all so I just start pleading right away usually because on occasion she'd let me off the hook. I remember saying "Kate! Please no, he'll find out on his own anyways! Don't do it!" My boyfriend, obviously being a human being was very intrigued at this point and asked "Now I feel like I have to know, what is it?!" I knew I wasn't getting a lucky break this time now :( So Katie, very excitedly hopped up and said "I could tell you, but it's more fun to show you!" I was holding my boyfriend's arm, sitting on our sectional couch and made one last attempt to get him to call her off but before I could barely get any words out Katie was pouncing saying "Watch this!" She pealed my off of my boyfriend, I flopped to the floor where she had me pinned down with me laying on my stomach. Still begging her not to, she wasted no time digging her fingers into my sides making me squeal immediately. I remember Katie saying "My baby sister just happens to be unbelievably ticklish!" I couldn't focus on what my boyfriend was doing or saying but Katie tickled my sides and ribs and under my arms for what was probably 20 seconds, felt like forever! But being the loving big sister she is, she stops and says "This is pretty bad but you haven't seen anything yet! While I have her here you should see what happens when you tickle her on her feet!" I don't know if she just loved tormenting me or actually just likes tickling, maybe a little of both! But Katie always has this excited tone whenever she can show someone how ticklish I am. My boyfriends next move both impressed me with his boldness and horrified me because I had no idea how long they might keep going but he gladly obliged with what Katie said and grabbed my foot. I had my decently thick winter sock on but my feet are just way too ticklish and even this thickest socks don't really help. He started ticking my foot and I started ugly cry laughing. Katie thought it was hilarious and kept poking my sides making me squirm even worse. Honestly it was all over in maybe one minute, didn't last nearly as long as Katie would sometimes mess with me for. He didn't take my sock off, thank goodness! But before Katie let me up she said "Now you know exactly how do get my sweet little sister to stop being a little pest! It's cute right?!" As she squeezed my sides one last time. She's evil! But I love her still :)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back