• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's only one way to settle this! (Part 2)

The_Kev

TMF Master
A week had passed since Kevin's scathing defeat at the hands of his biggest rival and he had spent that week doing lite else besides complaining about how unfair it was that his opponant got to have a shirt on while he was shirtless and that if they had both been shirtless things would have been different.

Brian, on the other hand spent that week talking about little else besides how Kevin was just mad abkut his humiliating defeat and dumb desicion not to ask what the contest was.

Both of them negotiated with third parties as to around 2 where the question of their endurance could finally be settled, and everybody involved became more amd more sick of hearing them whine about each other. By the time the second round arrived, Brian's supporters got so sick of hearing him bitch about Kevin that they just wanted him to shut up about it, and vice versa. These same people were charged with setting up the rules for the second round, which neither Brian nor Kevin could be privy to, except for the information that it would be another endurance ticking challange and they would both have to be barefoot and shirtless.

And so it happened that Brian and Kevin arrived to the event only to be sat on the ground with their legs streight out in front of them abd their arms up. Their ankles were tied together and locked into the floor so that neither one could move their feet hardly an inch, and their wrists were tied to a bar above them and pulled up so that their armpits were stretched out.

Both contestants then listened to the rules.

"Okay guys, these two whiney babies have been complaining about eachother for a week and weve had to listen to it non stop, all theyve been talking about is how much more endurance they have then the other, so..."

At this both Brian and Kevin felt a gag shoved into their mouths, it happened so fast that there was nothing that they could do about it. Both let out confused, muffled protests, "mmmm!" "MMMM!"

"Now, finally, after a week they have to shut up."

Both brian and Kevin gave their respective posies the look of death and growled at them throguh their gags.

"And we all know from their constant bragging that they can both withstand any amount of tickle torture, so their inability to submit or beg for.mercy shouldnt be a problem for them"

Both brian and Kevin started bouncing and wiggling and protesting! Barking orders to their groups, probably to the effect of "Stop! Untie me right now, I didnt agree to this! This is torture!" But all that came out was "Mmmmmmm! Mmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! RRRRRRRRR!"

"So here we go again, it's a battle of wills, the first person to submit loses, the contestants will have a chance to submit after one hour"

Both Brian and Kevin started SCREAMING in protest, it was hard to make out throguh their muffled gags but from the look on their faces they were definitely begging!

"And here to administer their punishment are two special guests"

The room began to applaud as Brian and Kevin's girlfriends approached their completely hapless boyfriends.

"Hey guys! You know, weve had to listen to you complain for a week streight and we have to say, it's kind of nice not to be able to hear you for a change."

Both guys were pleading with their girlfriends for assistance, but their Hope's were dashed when Brian's girlfriend Kate began planning with Kevin's girlfriend Becky.

"Okay, so we have to tickle each others boyfriends until they submit and, dont worry, I know all his worst tickle spots and how to tickle them for maximum effect, if you need any tips just ask."

"Same to you!" Kevin's girlfriend replied.

The guys were bellowing through their gaga as rich of their opponents girlfriends approached them.

"And..... begin!"

Becky sat in front of Brian's feet and grinned, lightly skittering her fingers up and down his long arches.

Kaye gave her some sage advice:

"If you kind of ponch the balls of his feet and lightly wiggle his toes one by one, he HATES that! He'll go nuts!"

"Thanks!" Becky replied, and turned back to Brian.

"You know, you really tortured my boyfriend and he couldnt even get past the defenses you had on so you could cheat. I think you deserve some punishment, and I just happen to have an hour!"

She started taking her nails up and down his feet while he threw his head back and bellowed into his gag, something that might have been "I submit! I submit!", but she ignored him, pinching his toes and playing with the balls of his feet which drove him NUTS! At that he started bouncing up and down to try and get some relief. She laughed and giggled at his antics "hes about to go through the ceiling!'

Kate started to look a little annoyed with Becky accusing her bf of cheating, the idea here was to punish the guys for going on about the match, not to take sides.

But she turned her attention to kevin.

"Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I dont need any pointers, your armpits worked well enough last time"

As she scooted closer Kevin let out a "Ngooo hoooooo hooooooo hooooooo" and something that he obviously tried to pronounce as well as he could and sounded a lit like "I Give!" But was still inaudible.

Kate sat behind him and dug her fingers into his pits, kneading them like an expert massage therapist.

Kevin was *dying!* tears running down his face. He couldn't even laugh, he just let out a loud persistent moan!

"Yeah, my boyfriend kicked your ass exactly the same way. If you didn't have that gag in your mouth you would have screamed your submission less than a second in". She said continuing to work his armpits like she was sculpting clay.

Kevin was shaking and blubbering.

Meanwhile Kate now looked annoyed at becky, and to Brian she said:

"You can only win a tickling contest if your pits are covered up and your opponant is shirtless. How bout now cheater? You wanna give up now?"

She raked her nails back and forth across the under side of his toes causing him to SCREAM out a muffled torrent of begging and pleading. Obviously agreeing to submit but not being able to.

"Hey, ease up on his feet!" Becky shot st Kate, who looked at her the way Brian often looked at Kevin.

"You ease up on *my* boyfriends pits!'

She shot back.

They both glared at each other, digging in harder to their victims feet and armpits as if they were trying to ticke eachother.

Becky gave Kate a mocking grin, leaned in and started gently biting Brian's feet! This caused Brian to wail in protest, begging and pleading throguh his gag.

Kate gasped and then leaned her head onto Kevin's body.

The words "NO! NO! NO!" clearly audible even throguh his gag.

She started planting little maddening kisses up his sides and ribs and even up his armpits. Kevin was beside him self, as was Brian as their respective girlfriends were lickle attacking them! The girls worked their tongues over the guy's most sensitive tickle spots all the while shooting resentful looks at eachother, each one absolutely torturing the other boyfriend to get at the other.

After about ten minutes, only the slight licking and kissing sounds could be heard, and the audience became aware that the boys were completely silent, and so looked more like Becky was worshiping Brian's feet and Kate was worshiping Kevin's pits stomach and sides, then actually tickling them. It registered with the audience first that both boys had passed out, and the girls were so fixated on upsetting eachother by torturing the others boyfriend that they were continuing to kiss and lick their most ticklish areas even while they were unconscious!

The boys just hung there by their wrists asleep while their feet, stomach, sides, ribs pits and neck basically got a tongue bath.

"Ladies, their out!"

Kate answered while kissing up Kevin's stomach

*muah* they *muah* havent *muah* submitted yet.

Becky was the first to let up.

"He's out, get off him you jerk!"

Kate stopped, stood up, and approached Becky.

Both girls cried eachother aggressively while their barefoot and shirtless boyfriends slept.

(Continued in part 3)

Thank you! More to come soon!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back