• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tattoos and tickles - M/F - Short

ImNotDave

TMF Master
This is a short experience I had a few years ago. Obviously I don't remember what was said word-for-word, but I do remember the general conversation!

I was at a party with a handful of people - some I knew, some I didn't. There was one girl there who I'll refer to as W. W was fairly short, around 5ft, had bright blue eyes and blonde hair in a pixie cut. She was slim, but not necessarily athletic.
We had met once before at a friend's house, so she wasn't entirely a stranger to me.
As the evening progressed I found myself sitting next to W and her boyfriend, as well as a group of people as we chatted, but eventually as the party went on, we ended up alone in the room.

We discussed a variety of topics but ended up talking about tattoos.

W - "I just got my first tattoo about a month ago!"
Me - "Oh, what did you get?"
W - "I got a windmill on the top of my foot"
Me - "Oh okay, that's cool. Um, can I see?"
W - "Of course!"

She pulled her sock off, and to my surprise, placed her foot in my lap. She had fairly small feet, at a guess I'd say size 3 or 4 (UK). They were cute and pale, and her toes were painted in jet black nail polish.

Admittedly I know very little about tattoos. I have none myself and it's not something I've ever considered; however I could appreciate the artistry that had gone into this one.

Me - "That's really nice!" I told her. "How come you got a windmill?"
W - "Ah, it's actually kinda personal. It means something to me, and I'd like to keep it like that".
Me - "Fair enough" I replied, "I won't ask anymore".

A few moments passed and I realised she hadn't taken her foot away yet. She kept it resting on my leg. I paused then said

"I like your dark nail polish. I'm a fan of dark colours".
W - "Aw thanks! I think I have cute toes. They're only small, but they're squishy!", she joked and wiggled her toes for a moment.

I reached out and gently pinched her big toe
"This little piggy went to market" I said as I wiggled it back and forth

W let out a cute giggle, but showed no signs of protest, so I continued.
"This little piggy stayed at home. This little piggy had roast beef..."

By the time I'd reached her 3rd toe she was giggling and squirming, but she kept her foot firmly on my lap.
"This little piggy had none... and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!"

As I said the last line I dragged my finger tips down the sole of her foot, causing W to let out a shriek followed by a good bit of laughter.

W - "Haha! You're funny" she laughed. "It's been YEARS since I've had my feet tickled!" she said with a cute smile.
Me - "You're quite ticklish"
W - "Yeah! I think my feet as probably my most ticklish spot.

I thought for a second, and following the 'you miss every chance you don't take' methodology, I said
"I should probably tickle the other one too, see if it's just as ticklish"

W smiled and said "The OTHER one?"
Me - "Sure, why not?"
W - "Fiiinnnneeee" she replied with a sarcastic but playful sigh.

She pulled the sock off her other foot and placed it on my lap.
"This little piggy went to market" I began
W - "Again? They're going back to market?"
Me - "Fine! I'll skip the journey"

I went to straight to tickling her soles - W let out a sudden burst of laughter and threw her head back into the sofa. I tickled up and down her soles for a few seconds before pushing my fingers up behind her toes. At this point she let out a hearty belly-laugh and shot forward, bring her hands up to cover her mouth. To my biggest surprise though, at no point during this did W pull her feet away or say stop.
I only kept this up for a handful of seconds; the whole experience probably last 15-20 seconds at most.

When I finished I sat back and let her feet go. She caught her breath and placed her feet on the floor, reaching for her socks.

W - "Haaa. That was funny!"
Me - "Yeah, it was!" I agreed
W - "So, do you like ticklish feet or something?" she asked with a sly smile.

I was a bit taken back by this and didn't know how to respond.

Me - "Oh. Oh no, I was just being silly"
W - "Hmmm. I think you like ticklish feet" - she almost gave me a cheeky wink at this point, I could see the look in her eyes that said 'I know you enjoyed that'.

She put her socks back on and we continued chatting before eventually joining the rest of the party.

I did see W on a few other occasions, though I never tickled her again. The closest I got was texting her she mentioned she had tattoo fever and was already planning on getting a second one. I jokingly said she should get a matching tattoo on her other foot, to which she replied "You only want me to do that so you can tickle my feet again".
Shame it never happened!

Fantastic little story, bro, great work! :) You saw your opportunity and you took it. And she did not kill you, you pulled it off, you should get a medal. ;)

She's CUTE. I love what she said to you at the end, though your stomach must have dropped through the floor when she said that. Very hot.

She hadn't had her feet tickled in years; you took care of that. ;)

I have fond memories of Eighties, Nineties and early Noughties England...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back